Home | Forums | Donate | Shop

Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Debating with the enemy

War on Drugs Cant Be Won, According to Global Leaders

Debating with the enemy

Old 06-05-2011, 10:24 PM   #46
firstdown
Living Legend

Re: War on Drugs Cant Be Won, According to Global Leaders

I think the war on drugs is a big wast of money and not even sure why we spend so much money and effort on the war against drugs. With that said I have no problem if the make some lagal but don't then turn arround and ask me to pay for peoples addiction to drugs.
firstdown is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 06-05-2011, 10:38 PM   #47
mlmdub130
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by NC_Skins View Post
LOL. Are you serious? Have you been to Iraq or do you know anybody that lives there? So you are taking their GDP and assuming they are living the good life. I imagine most Iraqis would tell you to go to hell. You want to know about that GDP? It's the oil my man. The whole reason we were there. The country is still in turmoil and you now have civil wars between the sunni and shiite. I can see Iraq has turned into a regular Dubai. *rolls eyes*

Man. I'm ready to pack up and roll to Iraq so I can live the good life!! Hear, listen from the good people of Iraq if you don't believe me.

You really are delusional if you believe the Iraqi people are better off.
just out of curiosity have you ever been to iraq? i hate to go of subject but felt i should say something. i was in iraq i was there for almost a year, and i can tell you from my experience in country that they are much better off now than they were before we got there.

you can take a video of some people pissed that we are there but what does that prove? i bet i could walk down my street and find enough people to make a pretty shitty video of people who hate obama, the other half would hate bush. but you know what, i could make that video and do whatever i wanted with it because thats the beauty of a free country. sure it's shitty over in iraq right now, but at least they are in the process of building a free democracy.

i'm not saying i agree or disagree in any way with what all took place but to say they are not better off than they were before walking around in fear i don't understand. yes the country is still in turmoil but they are making progress as a country and are far better off.

i don't follow politics and never have claimed to, i can't run off stats and tell you how much was spent and what effect this war has had on our economic system. but what i can speak on is my experience in country and all the iraqi people i met that thanked me and were very apperciative of the us forces and everything we have done for them.

ST21
mlmdub130 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 11:19 PM   #48
skinsfaninok
Warpath Hall of Fame

I get high on Pu$*y but eventually weed will be legalized IMO.
Old 06-06-2011, 07:44 AM   #49
MTK
\m/

Quote:
Originally Posted by firstdown View Post
I think the war on drugs is a big wast of money and not even sure why we spend so much money and effort on the war against drugs. With that said I have no problem if the make some lagal but don't then turn arround and ask me to pay for peoples addiction to drugs.
You already are
Old 06-06-2011, 08:19 AM   #50
Daseal
Puppy Kicker

Quote:
FD -- you already are with your tax dollars. All of those people we put in prison for small offenses costs lots and lots of tax dollars.
Old 06-06-2011, 09:55 AM   #51
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
FD, Im gonna be in your neck of the woods in Portsmouth for a Phish concert in a couple weeks, you should slide on through for the tailgate to check the progress of how your tax money been spent since the implementation of Reagan's era drug policy to stop the availability of drugs in your community. Im sure you wont have a problem scoring and at the sametime you can witness all the viciousness and violence these type of drugs incourage. Im sure you will agree the drugs im refering to should be decrimilized or lagal.

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 10:04 AM   #52
MTK
\m/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
FD, Im gonna be in your neck of the woods in Portsmouth for a Phish concert in a couple weeks, you should slide on through for the tailgate to check the progress of how your tax money been spent since the implementation of Reagan's era drug policy to stop the availability of drugs in your community. Im sure you wont have a problem scoring and at the sametime you can witness all the viciousness and violence these type of drugs incourage. Im sure you will agree the drugs im refering to should be decrimilized or lagal.
Old 06-06-2011, 10:42 AM   #53
mlmpetert
Playmaker

Ran across this the other day:

The Underground Website Where You Can Buy Any Drug Imaginable
Old 06-06-2011, 11:29 AM   #54
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlmpetert View Post
thats nice, but come on man support you local business owners!

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 02:06 PM   #55
mlmpetert
Playmaker

Even if weed was legal i wouldnt smoke it. I just really really love freedom and personal responsibility. Maybe im just old fashion.....
Old 06-06-2011, 02:11 PM   #56
mlmpetert
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeRedskin View Post
'cause my tax dollars will likely be paying for your cancer treatments while your stoned ass hasn't worked a day in 20 years. :FIREdevil

Maybe you shouldnt have to pay for my healthcare, just like maybe i shouldnt have to pay for yours? What if we were both responsible for paying for our own healthcare? What a crazy idea that would be......
Old 06-06-2011, 03:02 PM   #57
JoeRedskin
Contains football related knowledge

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlmpetert View Post
Maybe you shouldnt have to pay for my healthcare, just like maybe i shouldnt have to pay for yours? What if we were both responsible for paying for our own healthcare? What a crazy idea that would be......
What are you? Some kind of radical reactionary liberatarian lefty?!?!? Don't you believe in "Change we can believe in"?

Okay, back on topic - war on drugs bad.
Old 06-10-2011, 07:32 PM   #58
SmootSmack
Uncle Phil

David Simon Agrees to Make Sixth Season of ‘The Wire’ If U.S. Agrees to End War on Drugs | /Film
Old 06-12-2011, 11:46 AM   #59
firstdown
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattyk View Post
I'm all for legalizing weed, but not stuff like coke, heroin, etc. The harder stuff should be decriminalized though.

So you can smoke your weed and I still can't snort some coke? That won't cure many problems.
Old 06-12-2011, 11:50 AM   #60
firstdown
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
I said I was for making drugs legal. So when is the Phish concert. Its called P town and maybe I'll bring the boat around to check out the concert because the concert place is right on the Elizbeth river and only 20min from our house.