The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Debating with the enemy

Old 05-18-2022, 11:20 AM   #721
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Re: The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief X_Phackter View Post
I have no idea what you are implying....you're just a rambling man... and I feel like I have to seriously break everything down for you.

I am pro-border security so if Obama, Trump, Biden, or Johnny Depp had suggested we build a wall at the Southern border, I would have supported it. If they said we would pay for it using defense funding, I still would have supported it.

"Promising" that Mexico would pay for it was stupid, but DT isn't the first candidate for President that failed to follow through on a "promise", for one reason or another.

I can blame Biden for halting it's construction - because he did.

Honestly, can you actually name one thing that is going well since Biden was sworn in?

It is amazing to me, how much of your life you have allowed one orange man to consume. The obsession is clearly mental. I do wish you well.

Maybe this will help get you back on track:

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/b...ming-obsession
Typical trump republican assume the worst by everyone else to make yourself feel better.

Exactly where have I posted I don't want a secure southern boarder? I'll wait. People had said it wasn't going to work. Take that money and put it into more Border Patrols ,more man power, better Policing ,all for it.

Biden got the Infrastructure package through as he did with the Covid relief package,. Unemployment is way down , appointed record amount of Federal Judges. He has had his miss's also but had that republican Manchin is more at fault for that. To me the big thing is the way he has handled the War in the Ukraine trump would have fucked it up big time. I still don't think he is a great President but he is 500% better then trump. It's funny you worry about me and trump but it's you the actual sheep that want him back and that's the very sad part of it all.

Advertisements
Old 05-18-2022, 11:34 AM   #722
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

For Chief….

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opini...mn/4145176001/

The Wall. LOL. Great album. Terrible project.

You consider G-1’s problem with a modern day kkk leader (which is exactly what maga is) an obsession.? As if he has the problem? If you support Trump you are part of the problem in this country. End. Of. Story.
Any decent human being should be obsessed with a racist, dangerous, insurrection inciting, misogynistic, childish, egomaniac riling up the white trash in this country. And the worst part is he hides behind the flag and God. Lol. The draft dodging piece of human excrement is the furthest thing from a patriot and has no business with God.

Last edited by punch it in; 05-18-2022 at 12:09 PM.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2022, 01:30 PM   #723
Chief X_Phackter
Pro Bowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
Typical trump republican assume the worst by everyone else to make yourself feel better.

Exactly where have I posted I don't want a secure southern boarder? I'll wait. People had said it wasn't going to work. Take that money and put it into more Border Patrols ,more man power, better Policing ,all for it.

Biden got the Infrastructure package through as he did with the Covid relief package,. Unemployment is way down , appointed record amount of Federal Judges. He has had his miss's also but had that republican Manchin is more at fault for that. To me the big thing is the way he has handled the War in the Ukraine trump would have fucked it up big time. I still don't think he is a great President but he is 500% better then trump. It's funny you worry about me and trump but it's you the actual sheep that want him back and that's the very sad part of it all.
Did you drop out of school or something?

I never said you didn't want a secure Southern border (or boarder). I said "If you think it (the wall) was a stupid idea, you probably don't really care what is happening at our Southern border, perhaps because it hasn't personally affected you - yet." Yes, some people said it wasn't going to work, and other people said it could work if combined with the appropriate surveillance. The thing is, you can do the wall, more border patrols, man-power, more sophisticated surveillance, actually enforce our immigration laws, etc. Why limit what we can do if it has the potential to serve the American people's best interests?

When exactly did I say I wanted Trump back. I'll wait too... You continue to make shit up as you go.

And unemployment is way down? No, not really...

Claims for unemployment benefits dropped to their lowest level in decades last week. However, that statistic is getting skewed by pandemic-era labor distortions, making it seem a bit rosier than reality...

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/12/09/why-...n-decades.html
Chief X_Phackter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2022, 01:40 PM   #724
Chief X_Phackter
Pro Bowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
For Chief….

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opini...mn/4145176001/

The Wall. LOL. Great album. Terrible project.

You consider G-1’s problem with a modern day kkk leader (which is exactly what maga is) an obsession.? As if he has the problem? If you support Trump you are part of the problem in this country. End. Of. Story.
Any decent human being should be obsessed with a racist, dangerous, insurrection inciting, misogynistic, childish, egomaniac riling up the white trash in this country. And the worst part is he hides behind the flag and God. Lol. The draft dodging piece of human excrement is the furthest thing from a patriot and has no business with God.
In short - yes, if that is what you want to call him.

I support whoever our President is, including the current one (and past Presidents) I don't particularly care for. I'll never hope that a President of this country fails - to me that is unAmerican.
Old 05-18-2022, 02:36 PM   #725
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:

I support whoever our President is, including the current one (and past Presidents) I don't particularly care for. I'll never hope that a President of this country fails - to me that is unAmerican.
I am American and a Patriot, I can not support trump or anyone that supports his ideas. I will always support American and this great Country.
Old 05-18-2022, 03:21 PM   #726
Chief X_Phackter
Pro Bowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
I am American and a Patriot, I can not support trump or anyone that supports his ideas. I will always support American and this great Country.
Old 05-18-2022, 03:27 PM   #727
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

sdskinsfan2001 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2022, 06:27 PM   #728
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:

Well if one tries to incite an insurrection and overturn a fair and legitimate election you better hope he fails. Because at the end of the day we are, of course, a democracy. Once a leader stays in office unduly that democracy goes away.

There has only been one President I consider a danger to democracy. I supported every other President in my lifetime up unto, and after that one. I hope I never have to worry about our democracy again.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2022, 08:32 AM   #729
MTK
\m/

“They're all in favor of the unborn. They will do anything for the unborn. But once you're born, you're on your own.”

--George Carlin
Old 05-19-2022, 08:36 AM   #730
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

The democratic party special:

1. Create a problem;
2. Create a "solution" (spend lots and lots of money);
3. Blame the other side for the problem if they don't accept the "solution";
4. Rinse and repeat
sdskinsfan2001 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2022, 09:59 AM   #731
MTK
\m/

Just curious how did Democrats create the baby formula shortage? Is there another solution to throw at it other than $$?
Old 05-19-2022, 11:04 AM   #732
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTK View Post
Just curious how did Democrats create the baby formula shortage? Is there another solution to throw at it other than $$?
It’s administration in charge. Biden continues not to be able to foresee and then manage issues as they arise. The question I have is when did the President know about, from my understanding the first time they the Whitehouse press secretary, Biden or Whitehouse statement release which mentions “Baby Formula” is April.

Here is a timeline of when the FDA got the whistleblower report oct of last year…they started moving on it in February:

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/baby...ry?id=84703748

Could you imagine this same story and timeline under the Trump administration what the press and Dems would be saying? They would be calling for impeachment.

Have the Democrats even had any hearing yet to find out what’s going on?

This administration is completely inept at every level.

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2022, 11:22 AM   #733
MTK
\m/

All of this points to a bigger problem with the industry itself

Quote:
How the U.S. got into this baby formula mess

The infant formula industry is a multi-billion dollar business dominated by a handful of firms. In the U.S., just four companies control about 90% of the market, including Abbott Nutrition — the firm behind the shuttered Michigan plant.

These companies operate a relatively small number of formula factories in order to maximize efficiency and keep their production costs low.

"They're concentrating production into a few, very large plants but that creates a lot of risk," says Claire Kelloway of the Open Markets Institute, and anti-monopoly think tank. "A huge part of the crisis we're seeing now is from the closure of one plant."
Old 05-19-2022, 11:24 AM   #734
Chief X_Phackter
Pro Bowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTK View Post
Yes.

The vote was partisan because Republicans didn't like the fact that the bill did not have the appropriate measures to hold the FDA accountable, as did the bill the Republicans proposed on Wednesday - which would have increased the supply of baby formula, AND establish oversight and accountability at the FDA, rather than just throw $$ at the FDA without fixing the actual problem.
Old 05-19-2022, 02:25 PM   #735
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Watching the New York Gerrymandering debacle is something else.

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote