The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Debating with the enemy

Old 06-09-2022, 08:44 PM   #781
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Re: The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Multiple pro life woman clinics have been attacked, vandalized and some firebombed in the last month.

A leftist was arrested trying to assassinate Justice Kavenaugh yesterday.

I’m sure I’ll be told the abortion rights protests have been peaceful too.

USA Today didn’t even run the story in the paper today about Kavenaugh attempted murder…It didn’t make the front page of the NYT, only a blip at bottom to refer to A-20. Does anyone honestly think if a right wing man was caught trying to kill Justice Sotomayor with a high profile case looming this would get the same treatment? Example 5 trillion why corporate media is rightfully called the enemy of the people. No front page story in Chicago Tribune and the LA Times did the same blip at the bottom to refer to back pages. It’s not an argument anymore, it’s extreme bias and propaganda for the Dem party, not legitimate news sources period.
LOL. Man. this is hilarious.

Guy literally armed himself and went to Kavanaugh's house then got scared when he saw the marshals outside and called the cops on himself - and told them he was armed and there to kill Kavanaugh.

I guess that's the difference between left and right though - the left-wing nutjobs just pussy out at the last minute and the right-wing nutjobs just publish a manifesto talking about the great replacement theory before they go kill a bunch of minorities.

Keep up the crusade though Chico.

Feel free to criticize me too, I try so hard to stay out of this dumb fucking forum and you reel me back in every time.

Advertisements
Old 06-09-2022, 08:55 PM   #782
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTK View Post
Thoughts and prayers to Justice Kavenaugh
Stealing this from Twitter:

"We’re very sorry to hear about Brett Kavanaugh's current troubles. We offer our thoughts and prayers for the entire Kavanaugh family during this difficult period. Now is not the right time to have a policy debate, so let’s not politicize the issue."

Alternative ideas: We need to limit the amount of exterior doors to Kavanaugh's home to say - 1. We also need to arm Kavanaugh's maid, or Kavanaugh himself. AR-15, shotgun, handgun - whatever they need to defend the property. But really, whatever we do - we can't take guns out of the hands of hardworking law-abiding citizens just because some nutjob liberal got his hands on one.
Old 06-09-2022, 09:00 PM   #783
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post

"We’re very sorry to hear about Brett Kavanaugh's current troubles. We offer our thoughts and prayers for the entire Kavanaugh family during this difficult period. Now is not the right time to have a policy debate, so let’s not politicize the issue."

Alternative ideas: We need to limit the amount of exterior doors to Kavanaugh's home to say - 1. We also need to arm Kavanaugh's maid, or Kavanaugh himself. AR-15, shotgun, handgun - whatever they need to defend the property. But really, whatever we do - we can't take guns out of the hands of hardworking law-abiding citizens just because some nutjob liberal got his hands on one.
This is all reasonable. Good job Twitter.
sdskinsfan2001 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2022, 09:29 PM   #784
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:

Nailed it. Lol
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2022, 10:37 PM   #785
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

I wish I was a democrat. It's the easiest way to live.
Old 06-10-2022, 01:30 AM   #786
jamf
Pro Bowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
I wish I was a democrat. It's the easiest way to live.
It’s a lot easier when you aren’t scared of gays and people of color.
jamf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2022, 01:59 AM   #787
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamf View Post
Just proving my point. Good looking out!

I hope you're doing well dude (even though I'm apparently terrified of you).
Old 06-10-2022, 09:23 AM   #788
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamf View Post

Lol. So true. Imagine being a high strung paranoid angry person your whole life? Jeez.

Btw im talking about dems vs Trumpers because clearly at this point the actual Republican party is just an empty box. U now either vote for democrats or maga by default.

Last edited by punch it in; 06-10-2022 at 09:53 AM.
Old 06-10-2022, 09:41 AM   #789
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Duplicate
Old 06-10-2022, 09:52 AM   #790
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Speaking of maga id love to hear from our resident Trumper how him sitting there watching the insurrection while ignoring the pleas for help was acceptable again? Cops being overrun and killed. Elected officials being hunted and threatened. Literally hiding for their lives and not a single phone call to any type of law enforcement or national guard from the President? Sat and watched it while he rooted for the mob. Waited to see what happened and when it didn’t go according to plan he told them to go home because and that he loved them? How the fuck do you defend that other than by calling it fake news or saying it was a false flag operation?
Holy shit. Dude orchestrated a failed coup attempt and it is a nothing burger? Holy shit again.
Old 06-10-2022, 10:39 AM   #791
jamf
Pro Bowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
Speaking of maga id love to hear from our resident Trumper how him sitting there watching the insurrection while ignoring the pleas for help was acceptable again? Cops being overrun and killed. Elected officials being hunted and threatened. Literally hiding for their lives and not a single phone call to any type of law enforcement or national guard from the President? Sat and watched it while he rooted for the mob. Waited to see what happened and when it didn’t go according to plan he told them to go home because and that he loved them? How the fuck do you defend that other than by calling it fake news or saying it was a false flag operation?
Holy shit. Dude orchestrated a failed coup attempt and it is a nothing burger? Holy shit again.
You're not.
Fox New didn't show the hearing and actually went commercial free during to prevent viewers from actually tuning in.

Fox new is complicit with this shit show.

If Fox isn't feeing them talking points, they have nothing to say.
jamf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2022, 10:39 AM   #792
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/exc...es-2021-08-20/

Exclusive: FBI finds scant evidence U.S. Capitol attack was coordinated - sources

In case anybody forgot…

Everyone know this primetime Jan 6 is an ABC produced sensational dog and pony show nothing burger.

When GOP takes control, launch investigation with subpoena power…would you like to see Primetime hearings on the Afghan withdrawal, baby formula shortage and Hunter Biden investigation to see if he bought influence when his idiot father was VP?

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2022, 10:40 AM   #793
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

RIP to the “inflation has peaked” narrative

He Gets Us
Old 06-10-2022, 10:45 AM   #794
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
LOL. Man. this is hilarious.

Guy literally armed himself and went to Kavanaugh's house then got scared when he saw the marshals outside and called the cops on himself - and told them he was armed and there to kill Kavanaugh.

I guess that's the difference between left and right though - the left-wing nutjobs just pussy out at the last minute and the right-wing nutjobs just publish a manifesto talking about the great replacement theory before they go kill a bunch of minorities.

Keep up the crusade though Chico.

Feel free to criticize me too, I try so hard to stay out of this dumb fucking forum and you reel me back in every time.
Left wing violence is well documented, no getting around it. And the guy literally tried to kill Kavenaugh and possibly his family, so you are correct. There is no difference, no parsing it. The Buffalo shooter also called himself “Authoritarian Leftist” and “green eco nationalist”…left wing ideals.

He Gets Us
Old 06-10-2022, 10:56 AM   #795
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
https://www.reuters.com/world/us/exc...es-2021-08-20/

Exclusive: FBI finds scant evidence U.S. Capitol attack was coordinated - sources

In case anybody forgot…

Everyone know this primetime Jan 6 is an ABC produced sensational dog and pony show nothing burger.

When GOP takes control, launch investigation with subpoena power…would you like to see Primetime hearings on the Afghan withdrawal, baby formula shortage and Hunter Biden investigation to see if he bought influence when his idiot father was VP?

Welp that was your last chance to prove you are not a total Trumptard. You failed.
Inflation is world wide buddy but keep pinning it on Biden as if things would be different with your messiah in office. Pent up consumer demand after the pandemic and the Russian invasion of Ukraine. Jesus u people will go down in history as a joke. Just a joke. Nothing more. Nothing less.