Go Back   Warpath > Commanders Football > Locker Room Main Forum

Mandos vs. Vagiants post game thread pt1

Locker Room Main Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-04-2022, 05:07 PM   #1
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Mandos vs. Vagiants post game thread pt1

It was a tough one this week - credit where it's due because from the 2nd quarter through the last 5 min of the 4th quarter I one hundred percent thought we were gonna lose this game.

I think Heinicke is limited as a pro qb and he can win but not if he has to put the game on his shoulders and do it all by himself. Case in point - the Giants consistently put pressure on him today and had him flustered when it mattered most. I also think the coaching staff doesn't trust him and his vision on throws 10+ yards down the field - otherwise why call these WR screens and draw plays on long third downs?

Fucking Danny Jones - how do we manage to make this guy look great every year? They need to do some serious film study on how to stop the RPO because they look like ass defending it.

I'm sure there's more but in this moment it's just a disappointing day. Our stud D got their asses whipped most of the day - at one point they had 4 consecutive scoring drives which is infuriating for a supposed top ten unit.