PIG PIN / DAWG POUND Gameplay Thread

Locker Room Main Forum

Old 01-01-2023, 03:56 PM   #376
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Re: PIG PIN / DAWG POUND Gameplay Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by PorkSkins View Post
All I'm saying is I would've gone with Heinicke. The team rallies around him far more so than Wentz. Wentz's vibe seems off to me.

I guess. To me it’s 6 of one and half dozen of another. They both suck differently. Neither can put up 20 points. Plus there are a whole lot of other problems. Mainly Rons handling of the oline.

I would have probably gone with someone who might not suck at all. It isn’t like he was leaving some proven commodity on the bench to start a rookie. He knew what was behind doors A, and B - shit sandwiches. Door C might have been a bologna and cheese and that might have been enough more than once over the last few weeks.

Im looking forward to seeing Howell next week at least we will know if we need to go all in on a quarterback thru the draft or FA.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 01-01-2023, 03:56 PM   #377
EARTHQUAKE2689
You did WHAT?!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PorkSkins View Post
Wentz and Heinicke stinks. But Heinicke put us in position for the playoffs. Go with the one who brought you to the dance.
That isnt really accurate either. The defense and run game put us in that position.

Heineke Starts:

vs. Packers- Defense allows only 7 points after Heineke throws a pick 6 that put us down 14-3

vs. Colts- Heineke tries to throw the game away in the 4th but the defense makes stops including a goal line stand at the 1 that forced a FG which allowed us to even be in position to have a last second drive, should have never came to that against trash Sam Ellinger.

vs. Vikings- Heineke literally throws the game away with a dumbass int decision

vs Eagles-The defense plays the game of the season forcing 4 turnovers, Heineke is 17/29 with an INT. Running game seals this win

vs. Texans- The defense literally start the game with a pick 6 by Kendall Fuller and the run game again salts this away as Heineke was 15-27

vs. Falcons- defense gives up 13 points, Heineke literally throws a dumbass int before half lucky the Falcons missed the FG and they force a game sealing Int in the endzone

vs Giants (BOTH TIMES)- Defense gives up 13 points, and Heineke gives up a fumble that directly leads to a TD for the Giants, despite the team running for 150 in both games, he couldnt lead us to a win

vs. 49ers, I am willing to concede this game because I have the Niners as the 2nd best team in the conference but he wasnt good here either if we are being honest

The games we won were not because of Heineke, he just happened to be out there.

Shameless self-promotion. It is what it is.
EARTHQUAKE2689 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2023, 04:00 PM   #378
rocnrik
Playmaker

Ron is the head of this organization.. thus he is to blame 100% !!
rocnrik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2023, 04:11 PM   #379
tomo366
Impact Rookie

Maybe this will now stop the Playoff talk…..and put some Coaches in the Unemployment line we can only hope

Last edited by tomo366; 01-01-2023 at 05:07 PM.
tomo366 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2023, 04:36 PM   #380
Chief X_Phackter
Pro Bowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by EARTHQUAKE2689 View Post
That isnt really accurate either. The defense and run game put us in that position.

Heineke Starts:

vs. Packers- Defense allows only 7 points after Heineke throws a pick 6 that put us down 14-3

vs. Colts- Heineke tries to throw the game away in the 4th but the defense makes stops including a goal line stand at the 1 that forced a FG which allowed us to even be in position to have a last second drive, should have never came to that against trash Sam Ellinger.

vs. Vikings- Heineke literally throws the game away with a dumbass int decision

vs Eagles-The defense plays the game of the season forcing 4 turnovers, Heineke is 17/29 with an INT. Running game seals this win

vs. Texans- The defense literally start the game with a pick 6 by Kendall Fuller and the run game again salts this away as Heineke was 15-27

vs. Falcons- defense gives up 13 points, Heineke literally throws a dumbass int before half lucky the Falcons missed the FG and they force a game sealing Int in the endzone

vs Giants (BOTH TIMES)- Defense gives up 13 points, and Heineke gives up a fumble that directly leads to a TD for the Giants, despite the team running for 150 in both games, he couldnt lead us to a win

vs. 49ers, I am willing to concede this game because I have the Niners as the 2nd best team in the conference but he wasnt good here either if we are being honest

The games we won were not because of Heineke, he just happened to be out there.
100% accurate. The defense & running game kept this team "in the hunt". At some point though, you need your QB to win you a game. Apparently we don't have one that can do that.
Chief X_Phackter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2023, 04:43 PM   #381
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief X_Phackter View Post
100% accurate. The defense & running game kept this team "in the hunt". At some point though, you need your QB to win you a game. Apparently we don't have one that can do that.
Ron is trying to become the first coach to win a title without a passing game. Shocking it didn't work.