Warpath  

Home | Forums | Donate | Shop

Go Back   Warpath > Commanders Football > Locker Room Main Forum

Per Vinny Cerrato, JC is our QB this season!

Locker Room Main Forum

View Poll Results: Will Jason Campbell Be Our Starting QB Opening Day 2010?
Yes 158 71.49%
No 63 28.51%
Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-17-2009, 10:34 PM   #1
Ruhskins
Living Legend

Re: Per Vinny Cerrato, JC is our QB this season!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nflnick11 View Post
Notice how vinny said Jason is our QB, and didn't say our starting QB...maybe colt is...no I wish, and am slightly joking, but cutler is a great QB wherever he goes, it won't be here this year, simply because zorn and Jason have a thing right now, and he is still learning our offense...and how do we not know that colt maybe be the next jay cutler..??
So you think Colt is going to complain to be traded next year?
R.I.P. #21
Ruhskins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 10:11 PM   #2
Nflnick11
Special Teams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruhskins View Post
So you think Colt is going to complain to be traded next year?
No I think colt will be a great QB and the next young talented QB with great accuracy and a rocket arm...
Nflnick11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 09:14 AM   #3
Monkeydad
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nflnick11 View Post
No I think colt will be a great QB and the next young talented QB with great accuracy and a rocket arm...
Yes, Colt will be like Campbell's (Montana's) Steve Young.
Old 03-17-2009, 10:59 PM   #4
skinsfaninok
Warpath Hall of Fame

This is unconfirmed.

However, an inside source says a trade will bring Jay Cutler to Washington is almost complete.

The leak came roughly about one hour ago. Negotiations between Cutler’s agent, Pat Bowlen, Daniel Snyder, and the Cleveland Browns management have been ongoing for a few days and all sides seem to be happy.

The deal would see Jay Cutler, Tony Scheffler, and Cleveland’s third round pick going to Washington.

Jason Campbell and Chris Cooley going to Cleveland and one of Denver’s fifth round picks.

Brady Quinn going from Cleveland to Denver, and LaRon Landry from Washington will be going to Denver. We thought that the Bailey-Portis trade was big. "ProFootballTalk.com"
Old 03-17-2009, 11:01 PM   #5
GMScud
Swearinger

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfaninok View Post
This is unconfirmed.

However, an inside source says a trade will bring Jay Cutler to Washington is almost complete.

The leak came roughly about one hour ago. Negotiations between Cutler’s agent, Pat Bowlen, Daniel Snyder, and the Cleveland Browns management have been ongoing for a few days and all sides seem to be happy.

The deal would see Jay Cutler, Tony Scheffler, and Cleveland’s third round pick going to Washington.

Jason Campbell and Chris Cooley going to Cleveland and one of Denver’s fifth round picks.

Brady Quinn going from Cleveland to Denver, and LaRon Landry from Washington will be going to Denver. We thought that the Bailey-Portis trade was big. "ProFootballTalk.com"
This is also ridiculous.

If we traded Landry, Campbell, AND Cooley, the fan base would implode and the locker room would be in bad shape. I can't see this happening, even if value-wise it made sense.
Old 03-17-2009, 11:06 PM   #6
skinsfan_nn
Playmaker

Quote:
This is unconfirmed.

Unconfirmed.....maybe a little understatement ya think...?

Sure would be nice to know who that inside source is.......

None of that makes any sense to me! I'll believe it when I see it!
"There's no greater feeling than moving a man from Point A to Point B, against his will." #68

THANKS COACH GIBBS FOR EVERYTHING! YOUR THE MAN AND ALWAYS WILL BE!
skinsfan_nn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 11:10 PM   #7
GMScud
Swearinger

Quote:
This is unconfirmed.

What are you even talking about dude? This was the exact post from bleacherreport.com that got all this crap going today. Funny how you copied it word for word... except for the word "satire" at the very beginning.
Old 03-18-2009, 09:38 PM   #8
John Denny
Special Teams

Quote:
This is unconfirmed.

If this happens, I'll never watch another Redskins game again.
John Denny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 09:46 PM   #9
Slingin Sammy 33
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Denny View Post
If this happens, I'll never watch another Redskins game again.
Don't worry see post # 112
"I would bet.....(if), an angel fairy came down and said, '[You can have anything] in the world you would like to own,' I wouldn't be surprised if you said a football club and particularly the Washington Redskins.'' — Jack Kent Cooke, 1996.
Slingin Sammy 33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 11:08 PM   #10
53Fan
Franchise Player

All this crap sounds like someone is trying to stimulate interest in Cutler to me. All you have to do is say the Skins are involved to get better offers for him.
Old 03-17-2009, 11:12 PM   #11
skinsfaninok
Warpath Hall of Fame

I Know I just home from work man, and Heard all this, My bad... And Why would we let Cooley go for Scheffler WTF
Old 03-17-2009, 11:13 PM   #12
Dr Do Itch Big
Special Teams

Unconfirmed source Huh? Let's just trade all of Denver's team for our's while we are at it??????? How insane! I am so curious as to who the unconfirmed source is......oh wait, it was the same source JLC uses. Glen!

Old 03-17-2009, 11:19 PM   #13
53Fan
Franchise Player

Glen! You bastard!!!
Old 03-17-2009, 11:24 PM   #14
GusFrerotte

That Cleveland deal is probably a fraud. According to the DC Examiner article a NFL official is adamant that the Skins(The Danny) do have a hard on for Cutler and are looking for a possible 3 way deal to get him. The source names possibly KC as the 3rd party involved, but it looks like Denver doesn't want picks but players. IF this crap has any validity to it I would think it means Cooley or Landry for Sheffler like the Pro football talk rag talked about. We might have some crazy shit going on in the next few days!!!! Doesn't Cooley have a no trade clause in his deal though?
GusFrerotte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 11:56 PM   #15
skinsfaninok
Warpath Hall of Fame

I agree also, and I like JC But Cutler was a Pro Bowler and Campbell seems like he doesn't take enough shots down field (Play Calls Also). Cutler had a good year... if it was JC FOR JC I woudn't have a problem, but this 3team deal crap is crazy! And Don't trust VC He also said we wouldn't be in the market for Haynesworth.