Ha...you could have Bruce saying, “we are one player away”
Ask and ye shall receive:

mooby is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 09-23-2019, 10:10 PM   #32
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Re: What grinds your gears: Redskins edition

WHAT THE FLYING FUCK YOU GODDAMN EMBARRASSMENT TO PRO FOOTBALL.

DAN SNYDER AND BRUCE ALLEN YOU RANCID BAGS OF DOG SHIT. YOU'VE SUCCESSFULLY SHOWN THE NATION WHAT A PATHETIC FRANCHISE YOU TURNED US INTO.

The worst part is the Dolphins are actually trying to tank. The Skins look just as bad and they're supposedly not even trying to tank.

Jay Gruden wtfffffffffffffffff man!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What exactly are you contributing to this franchise right now?

DAN SNYDER GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS AND FIRE BRUCE ALLEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY IS THIS SUCH A FOREIGN CONCEPT TO YOU?????????????

BRUCE ALLEN "YOU ARE WHAT YOUR RECORD SAYS YOU ARE" well your fucking record is on par with Matt Millens!!!!! Who are you sucking off to keep your job???????

The defense? My god, how pathetic. I literally watched the Browns entire starting secondary sit out last night and they did a better job containing the Rams wideouts than our $200 million secondary has done tonight.

Josh Norman, I swear to fucking christ if you have anything to say after this game. Landon Collins, are we paying you $84 million to tackle? Do something. Montae Nicholson, you're a fucking hack. Moreau, no opinion. Moreland, you're just a rookie and you could be good someday but I'm pretty glad the preseason hype train is over for you.

Jon Bostic, you are the latest victim but I swear I'll never understand how fans can hype you up and convince themselves you will be the next London Fletcher. Is it because we once had a great player named Jeff Bostic? I don't get it.

Paul Richardson, who the fuck thought giving you 45 million was a good idea? You're like Brandon Banks, except Banks wasn't even a one trick pony on offense like you are.

Terry McLaurin I'm sorry this is your exposure to pro football.

Anybody who thinks Haskins could come in to this mess and change the tone is clueless. What is Haskins gonna do, block Khalil Mack by himself?

Whoever the fuck didn't gameplan for Khalil Mack on offense. You fucking turd.

Whoever the fuck is telling Trent Williams we don't need him on a night like tonight. You're making this team worse.

Whoever the fuck thinks we are set up to run the ball good. No, we're not.

Dan Snyder, sell the fucking team for the love of god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To the Bears fans who showed up en masse at Fedex tonight - glad you had a good time.

Whoever the fuck thought 96 year old Donald Penn and a converted shit tackle playing guard would be fine, no they're not. Chase Roullier? WTF man. Brandon Scherff? Even you don't look any better. Morgan Moses? You're the worst out of all of them?

Jeremy Sprinkle? You can't catch and you can't block. WTF else can you do?

Trey Quinn? Idk if the coaching staff isn't utilizing you properly or if you're just not that good. But either way you're not performing.

Fire everybody. On second thought, don't fire everybody. Just fire Bruce Allen. That'll be a start.
mooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2019, 10:16 PM   #33
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Lololol...

No culture or plan.

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2019, 10:48 PM   #34
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post

DAN SNYDER AND BRUCE ALLEN YOU RANCID BAGS OF DOG SHIT. YOU'VE SUCCESSFULLY SHOWN THE NATION WHAT A PATHETIC FRANCHISE YOU TURNED US INTO.

The worst part is the Dolphins are actually trying to tank. The Skins look just as bad and they're supposedly not even trying to tank.

Jay Gruden wtfffffffffffffffff man!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What exactly are you contributing to this franchise right now?

DAN SNYDER GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS AND FIRE BRUCE ALLEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY IS THIS SUCH A FOREIGN CONCEPT TO YOU?????????????

BRUCE ALLEN "YOU ARE WHAT YOUR RECORD SAYS YOU ARE" well your fucking record is on par with Matt Millens!!!!! Who are you sucking off to keep your job???????

The defense? My god, how pathetic. I literally watched the Browns entire starting secondary sit out last night and they did a better job containing the Rams wideouts than our $200 million secondary has done tonight.

Josh Norman, I swear to fucking christ if you have anything to say after this game. Landon Collins, are we paying you $84 million to tackle? Do something. Montae Nicholson, you're a fucking hack. Moreau, no opinion. Moreland, you're just a rookie and you could be good someday but I'm pretty glad the preseason hype train is over for you.

Jon Bostic, you are the latest victim but I swear I'll never understand how fans can hype you up and convince themselves you will be the next London Fletcher. Is it because we once had a great player named Jeff Bostic? I don't get it.

Paul Richardson, who the fuck thought giving you 45 million was a good idea? You're like Brandon Banks, except Banks wasn't even a one trick pony on offense like you are.

Anybody who thinks Haskins could come in to this mess and change the tone is clueless. What is Haskins gonna do, block Khalil Mack by himself?

Whoever the fuck is telling Trent Williams we don't need him on a night like tonight. You're making this team worse.

Dan Snyder, sell the fucking team for the love of god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To the Bears fans who showed up en masse at Fedex tonight - glad you had a good time.

Whoever the fuck thought 96 year old Donald Penn and a converted shit tackle playing guard would be fine, no they're not. Chase Roullier? WTF man. Brandon Scherff? Even you don't look any better. Morgan Moses? You're the worst out of all of them?

Trey Quinn? Idk if the coaching staff isn't utilizing you properly or if you're just not that good. But either way you're not performing.

Fire everybody. On second thought, don't fire everybody. Just fire Bruce Allen. That'll be a start.
Mooby, you have the strongest rant game at the Warpath by a country mile. You cover the full gambit. By the time you're done, the rest of us just have to nod in agreement.
sdskinsfan2001 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2019, 11:39 PM   #35
Warthog
The Starter

What grinds your gears: Redskins edition

I agree. The Dolphins are actually trying to go 0-16 to get the top draft pick. We may get there just with pure incompetence and buffoonery.

They can’t even do an obvious “rebuilding year” right. Next they’ll play Colt McCoy in an effort to win a game or two. The Giants are playing Jones at QB and gaining him experience. Meanwhile Haskins sits on the sideline watching mediocre backup QB’s lose games with 5 turnovers. How many games has Colt won?

Put Haskins in NOW and give us something to root for. Rant over

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Flyboy.

"Land of the Free and Home of the Brave"

Last edited by Warthog; 09-24-2019 at 01:08 AM.
Warthog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2019, 07:33 AM   #36
SouperMeister
Playmaker

Quote:
Sure why not.

Dan Snyder - you miserable shit sipping hobbit you. You can have your Potomac River McMansions with the clear view, and your mega-yachts with the first certified IMAX theater on board, but you'll never escape from the reality that ultimately it is you that is responsible for this big gross monstrosity that oozes out on the field every week. Your need to surround yourself with yes men and unwillingness to recognize you need to have a legit football man run the operation will hold us back until you die or someone tricks you into selling the team (or your mistress tapes you saying you don't want her bringing minorities to the game). 20 years in and it's still like you haven't learned a fucking thing about running a football operation. The only lifetime achievement you've earned for running this franchise is how to turn a diehard fanbase into an apathetic one that would rather have Cowboys fans steal home-field advantage than donate another dollar to your cause.
Brilliant. You've captured the disdain for Dan, disappointment, and ultimate apathy that every Redskins fan is feeling, mooby. I have been on a boycott since the 2013 season opening Monday Night debacle against Chip Kelly's Eagles. I have not spent a dime on tickets or any Redskins swag since that night. I ask this of Dan - give us a reason to care again. I have continued to watch on TV, but I tuned out early in the 3rd quarter last night. I'm seriously thinking about kicking my boycott up a notch, and taking my Sundays back. Watching this team is just too demoralizing.
SouperMeister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2019, 08:24 AM   #37
kct1975
The Starter

Quote:

Totally Agree with Everything You Said!

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk
Old 09-24-2019, 08:36 AM   #38
kct1975
The Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warthog View Post
I agree. The Dolphins are actually trying to go 0-16 to get the top draft pick. We may get there just with pure incompetence and buffoonery.

They can’t even do an obvious “rebuilding year” right. Next they’ll play Colt McCoy in an effort to win a game or two. The Giants are playing Jones at QB and gaining him experience. Meanwhile Haskins sits on the sideline watching mediocre backup QB’s lose games with 5 turnovers. How many games has Colt won?

Put Haskins in NOW and give us something to root for. Rant over

Honestly, If Dwayne Haskins truly is the future of the Redskins, do you really want to insert him into this current Sh!+ Show!

The Offense Line can't block, the Defense couldn't stop a High School, and Gruden will most likely be fired by the end of the season.

Do you really want to waste Dwayne Haskins on a Waisted Season, and possibly get him injured.

IMHO...I would keep Dwayne Haskins on the bench this season and let him start next season with a new coach and a new system.

Old 09-24-2019, 08:49 AM   #39
BaltimoreSkins
Pro Bowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by kct1975 View Post
Honestly, If Dwayne Haskins truly is the future of the Redskins, do you really want to insert him into this current Sh!+ Show!

The Offense Line can't block, the Defense couldn't stop a High School, and Gruden will most likely be fired by the end of the season.

Do you really want to waste Dwayne Haskins on a Waisted Season, and possibly get him injured.

IMHO...I would keep Dwayne Haskins on the bench this season and let him start next season with a new coach and a new system.

Ok but how frustrating is this for Haskins? Other rookies get the opportunity to lead their team and he is deprived that opportunity? It is not like he will keep us from the playoffs. You remember another rookie that was denied a few opportunities to lead the team named Kirk 'Kurt" Cousins. That didn't turn out well for us either. There is zero reason to make him jaded this early in his career.
BaltimoreSkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2019, 11:05 PM   #40
Warthog
The Starter

15 years ago we had a 1st round draft QB named Campbell. Same arguments in fan sites about letting Campbell sit out the first season as now. “He’ll get hurt behind this OL”; “He’ll have to learn an offensive scheme, then learn another the next season”; “He’ll be traumatized by DC targeting him because he’s a rookie”, etc., etc. He sat out WELL OVER a FULL SEASON before he had one play in the regular season. Riding pine DIDN’T help him at all. He played a few seasons and was a total QB draft bust.

I remember watching Campbell in his first season (not playing). During the pre-game warmups he didn’t even throw the ball even once . He just chatted it up with the media. When you sit on the sidelines you gain little experience except watching the team lose.

Also Haskins is wondering why he’s the only QB draft pick from the 2019 class who ISN’T PLAYING. On a 0-3 team going downhill. Watching our supposed BEST QB commit 5 TURNOVERS. Do people honestly think Haskins can’t do better than that?

Flyboy.

"Land of the Free and Home of the Brave"
Warthog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2019, 07:01 AM   #41
Buffalo Bob
The Starter

Unless Haskins has improved a lot from preseason I still agree with sitting him.
He obviously needed to improve his footwork and his ability to protect himself. Not fixing the later could get him turned into roadkill behind the Redskins current O-line.
Buffalo Bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2019, 08:31 AM   #42
kct1975
The Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffalo Bob View Post
Unless Haskins has improved a lot from preseason I still agree with sitting him.

He obviously needed to improve his footwork and his ability to protect himself. Not fixing the later could get him turned into roadkill behind the Redskins current O-line.
Absolutely!

I completely agree with you that Dwayne Haskins needs to work on his footwork and I don't want to to see him get torn apart behind the Questionable Offense Line

Old 09-25-2019, 09:13 AM   #43
MTK
\m/

Haskins isn't going to improve sitting on the bench.
Old 09-25-2019, 09:36 AM   #44
KI Skins Fan
Pro Bowl

As the losses mount up Gruden will be forced to go to Haskins. Probably after the bye week at the latest. That would be against the Jets on November 17th. By then Smithers and Gruden should either feel comfortable in claiming that Haskins is "ready" or in selling the QB change to the public as "rebuilding".
KI Skins Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2019, 10:24 AM   #45
Meks
Pro Bowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by KI Skins Fan View Post
As the losses mount up Gruden will be forced to go to Haskins. Probably after the bye week at the latest. That would be against the Jets on November 17th. By then Smithers and Gruden should either feel comfortable in claiming that Haskins is "ready" or in selling the QB change to the public as "rebuilding".
he'll go to colt first. and the subsequently hopefully get canned. Along with Greg Manusky
R.I.P #21SEAN TAYLOR
Meks is offline   Reply With Quote