Brian LaFemina Out Less Than 1 Year In

Locker Room Main Forum

Old 12-26-2018, 10:06 PM   #31
5superbowls3wins
Impact Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DYoungJelly View Post
How is Josh Johnson not a great underdog story?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Because we’re out of it now, there is nothing to root for, and the rest of the organization is a total joke. Just when we thought it couldn’t get any worse, we learned that Allen has successfully eliminated LaFemina and his staff.

No one wants to root for this team anymore. Hence the EMPTY seats, and lowest all time ticket sales....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
5superbowls3wins is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 12-26-2018, 10:10 PM   #32
MTK
\m/

Re: Brian LaFemina Out Less Than 1 Year In

So you would rather root for the Eagles instead of rooting for the Skins to knock them out of playoff contention??

That’s just dumb.
Old 12-26-2018, 10:16 PM   #33
RedskinJake
Special Teams

Quote:
Originally Posted by DYoungJelly View Post
How is Josh Johnson not a great underdog story?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Absolutely love the Josh Johnson story. Would've loved to have seen him take us to the playoffs but we're out. And I'm 100% confident the Redskins F this up and don't lock him up for 2019 as a backup. The kid is a gamer. We have to lock him up if for no reason other than his attitude and the fact that he's much cheaper than Colt. We're going to need that cap space to pay someone to play QB next year assuming Alex Smith doesn't make it to camp.
RedskinJake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2018, 10:17 PM   #34
RedskinJake
Special Teams

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTK View Post
So you would rather root for the Eagles instead of rooting for the Skins to knock them out of playoff contention??

That’s just dumb.
You underestimate just how dumb I can be... just ask the GF, she'll tell you...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSr-VWc_7WQ
Old 12-26-2018, 10:53 PM   #35
rocnrik
Playmaker

Six teams that are struggling this year compared to last..

Team. 2017. 2018
Jax. 10-6. 5-10
Car. 11-5. 6-9
Atl. 10-6. 6-9
Pitt 13-3. 8-6
Philly. 13-3. 8-7
Minn. 13-3. 8-6-1

None of these teams has had anywhere near the injuries we have had.. I believe if Alex had not gone down we would be in playoffs.. so I’m not ready to call this team a shit show and bash the hell out of them .. should Allen be fired in my opinion yes..manusky yep. Gruden ? that depends on who we can get.

Atlanta has Matt Ryan and they may not have a better record than us.. cam newton with Carolina same.. so are they shit teams ? They must be because we are record wise even or better. Cousins was supposed to get the Vikings into Super bowl and they might have 2 wins more than us with a healthy team.. and all this talk about DJ and his release in my opinion the most underachieving group this year was our DB’s.. they fell way short in effort and talent so for him to call out the team or coaches what the hell did he do to help ?? Most everybody on this forum is a real fan but lately this forum has turned into a shit show because of a few mainly one! I could see with a few players and good health this team could be a contender .. consider the bad luck we have had .. I don’t believe this team sucks as bad as a few think they do!! Hail to the Redskins!!
rocnrik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2018, 11:05 PM   #36
RedskinJake
Special Teams

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocnrik View Post
Six teams that are struggling this year compared to last..

Team. 2017. 2018
Jax. 10-6. 5-10
Car. 11-5. 6-9
Atl. 10-6. 6-9
Pitt 13-3. 8-6
Philly. 13-3. 8-7
Minn. 13-3. 8-6-1

None of these teams has had anywhere near the injuries we have had.. I believe if Alex had not gone down we would be in playoffs.. so I’m not ready to call this team a shit show and bash the hell out of them .. should Allen be fired in my opinion yes..manusky yep. Gruden ? that depends on who we can get.

Atlanta has Matt Ryan and they may not have a better record than us.. cam newton with Carolina same.. so are they shit teams ? They must be because we are record wise even or better. Cousins was supposed to get the Vikings into Super bowl and they might have 2 wins more than us with a healthy team.. and all this talk about DJ and his release in my opinion the most underachieving group this year was our DB’s.. they fell way short in effort and talent so for him to call out the team or coaches what the hell did he do to help ?? Most everybody on this forum is a real fan but lately this forum has turned into a shit show because of a few mainly one! I could see with a few players and good health this team could be a contender .. consider the bad luck we have had .. I don’t believe this team sucks as bad as a few think they do!! Hail to the Redskins!!
I don't think people are upset with the record. It's the shit show. They might've had a shot at 9 or maybe 10 wins with fewer injuries but that's the point. It isn't just a stroke of bad luck that everyone keeps getting injured, it's a combination of poor morale causing guys to sit rather than risk it and something clearly not right with the way practices are handled or the medical staff. Snyder keeps working against the team, making idiotic decision after idiotic decision in some sort of retarded battle royale with his inner moron.
Old 12-26-2018, 11:30 PM   #37
rocnrik
Playmaker

How the heck do you prevent the two broken legs by our top 2 qb’s.. that has nothing to do with conditioning or coaching or anything other than bad luck! My point is simply without the broken leg of our starting qb this team very well may be division champs. I’m not sure you give up on team because of this ..I agree the mark Sanchez signing was not smart. I did not like the Ha ha signing .. But whoever decided to go sign AP was smart! The backup online guys were not horrible.. the D line played at times good . The worst moment of year was the giants blowout and that started a lot of anger towards team .. we are a .500 team 2 more wins we were in !! So is it really that horrible ?
Old 12-26-2018, 11:33 PM   #38
RedskinJake
Special Teams

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocnrik View Post
How the heck do you prevent the two broken legs by our top 2 qb’s.. that has nothing to do with conditioning or coaching or anything other than bad luck! My point is simply without the broken leg of our starting qb this team very well may be division champs. I’m not sure you give up on team because of this ..I agree the mark Sanchez signing was not smart. I did not like the Ha ha signing .. But whoever decided to go sign AP was smart! The backup online guys were not horrible.. the D line played at times good . The worst moment of year was the giants blowout and that started a lot of anger towards team .. we are a .500 team 2 more wins we were in !! So is it really that horrible ?
The QB injuries were freak injuries but that's not the end all be all on this team. Alex Smith was anemic at best, Colt more so. The defense is where this team could make hay and the defense laid down when it mattered. And I stand by my opinion that certain players have been more than willing to sit when they might've otherwise been capable of toughing it out.
Old 12-26-2018, 11:41 PM   #39
Meks
Pro Bowl

Aye.

And the two of you are fake fans. Period. Good day, chumps.
R.I.P #21SEAN TAYLOR
Meks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2018, 11:51 PM   #40
rocnrik
Playmaker

I agree with the certain players giving up part! But that seems to be going on around the league more now.. I believe a lot of the injuries are because we keep relying on players that year after keep getting hurt.. Reed for one ..then a Doctson is always nicked so we go get another injury prone wr in Richardson.. so yea I get all that.. I’m in agreement that Bruce Allen needs to go .. but Snyder ain’t going nowhere so how do you deal with that? As far as weak practices and the stuff DJ was talking .. I ask this with all injuries how the heck can you have full blown contact and get more players hurt? I have a theory about the injuries and it goes like this .. in a game situation you never let up and quit moving I see way to many O linemen stop and there leg gets fallen into often by there teammate.. you gotta keep moving and play hard to the finish..just my thoughts..
Old 12-26-2018, 11:53 PM   #41
rocnrik
Playmaker

🙀 this is funny!

Last edited by rocnrik; 12-27-2018 at 12:08 AM. Reason: No
Old 12-26-2018, 11:54 PM   #42
BigHairedAristocrat
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by metalskins View Post
Well, if it was Allen's idea to fire these folks, I hope it makes Snyder so mad that it makes him snap and fires Allen and everybody else. Let's just make a clean break with everyone and start over.

Lafamina reported directly to Snyder. Same as Bruce. Allen May have schemed it, but this was a Snyder decision.

Dolphins get good press for saving drowning humans.But we only hear about the swimmers theyve pushed ashore.You know who we havent heard from: all the people theyve pushed out to sea.Dolphins dont know what theyre doing-they just like pushing things.
BigHairedAristocrat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2018, 12:02 AM   #43
BigHairedAristocrat
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedskinJake View Post
I'm going to say something that will piss a few off... In light of the past few weeks, and in light of the miracle worker that is Nick Foles, I'm pulling for the Eagles this weekend. Not so much that I want the Redskins to lose, but I would like to see Foles take the Eagles to the promised land again, win another Super Bowl MVP and create a bunch of chaos in the Eagles front office while they try to figure out what to do with a two time Super Bowl MVP who isn't the guy you wanted to be "The" guy. What can I say, I love an underdog story. Either that or Josh Johnson has to lead the skins to a dominant win, killing the Eagles chance at the playoffs. Gotta sign the kid as a backup to whoever we get to replace Alex Smith if he doesn't return.

Pulling for the eagles too. Foles is just a great story. I don’t care what team he plays for. It’s a good story. And if he takes them to a super bow it means he’s kept Dallas out which is the biggest win for me.

Plus a loss gives the skins a better draft position. I’m hoping to see the redskins let the backups get some playing time and experience. See who is cheap that we can build around.

I’m also all for tanking 2019. Trading guys like Trent Williams and Ryan Kerrigan for whatever we can get, cutting Norman and Smith and taking the full cap hit in 2019. It’ll be crippling, but we could be ready to begin building something for real in 2020.

I think in order to get out of this rut, we must shed anyone tradable that wont be at their prime in 2021. we’ve got to hit rock bottom and do a full reset. No more of this “retooling” shit. We need a full rebuild from the ground up if we have any hope of every maintaining some level of sustained success

Dolphins get good press for saving drowning humans.But we only hear about the swimmers theyve pushed ashore.You know who we havent heard from: all the people theyve pushed out to sea.Dolphins dont know what theyre doing-they just like pushing things.
BigHairedAristocrat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2018, 12:40 AM   #44
RedskinJake
Special Teams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meks View Post
Aye.

And the two of you are fake fans. Period. Good day, chumps.
Fuck off... I've been driving 4 hours to games for over 20 years.. fuck. off.
Old 12-27-2018, 12:57 AM   #45
sevier2
Impact Rookie

This is not the same WarPath I've been a part of for the past decade and I think the off-season has come just in the knick of time for some of us, thankfully.

Anyways, Happy holidays to all, be safe and enjoy the end of 2018. The season was at least interesting right up until the end, if nothing else.

I'll see you in a few months for the draft.