Home | Forums | Donate | Shop

Go Back   Warpath > Commanders Football > Locker Room Main Forum

Will Snyder be pushed out?

Locker Room Main Forum

Old 07-17-2020, 12:40 PM   #61
Ruhskins
Living Legend

Re: Will Snyder be pushed out?

For those comparing this to the Mavs and Cuban. As much as I dislike Sheehan, he's right about this:

@kevinsheehanDC
Mark Cuban the day after sexual harassment allegations against his organization: "I didn't know and I don't have an explanation. I can give you lots of reasons but they don't matter. What matters is it was my responsibility and I have to be accountable for it."
R.I.P. #21
Ruhskins is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 07-17-2020, 12:49 PM   #62
skinsfaninok
Warpath Hall of Fame

After this news and Dan's response I really am on the verge of saying Fuck this team. Still want to see what the new name / logo is.. Hopefully that isn't an embarrassment in it's own rights.
Old 07-17-2020, 01:19 PM   #63
KI Skins Fan
Pro Bowl

Are there any other NFL franchises that have employees who are not privy to corporate confidential information sign non-disclosure agreements? I doubt it. It seems that Snyder prefers bullying, intimidation, belittling, threats of arbitrary termination, etc. backed up by iron-clad non-disclosure agreements for everybody to any form of people management. He is truly the Little King in his own mind.

The NFL should prohibit teams from forcing employees who do not have access to legitimate corporate secrets as part of their jobs to sign non-disclosure agreements.

I'm always available if Roger Goodell needs any more ideas to improve the NFL.
KI Skins Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2020, 01:27 PM   #64
SunnySide
Playmaker

I don't think a non did closure agreement can legally cover criminal or discrimination matters as that would be consider unconscionable and beyond the scope of work.

Apartment buildings sometimes make people sign a waiver that they won't sue for personal injury on the premises but it has zero effect bc Maryland law says apartment buildings can't make you waive your rights and protections afforded to you under Maryland law.

I don't know about employment confidentiality agreements at time of hire, I am making an educated guess

employment confidentiality agreements i have read cover business practices, client lists and going to work for a competitor etc
Old 07-17-2020, 01:31 PM   #65
SunnySide
Playmaker

* I'm home in a tablet today so auto. Correct is making things weird
Old 07-17-2020, 03:24 PM   #66
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamf View Post
It's not even media speculation.
Julie Donaldson said there was a story that was about to drop that was going to make the team look bad. 100% correct and 0% speculation.

This caused the fans to lose their shit, INCLUDING ME!

I hear ya im just expounding that speculation is not slanderous or the enemy of the people lol.
punch it in is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2020, 03:25 PM   #67
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamf View Post
I would also like to add:

FUCK DAN SNYDER

End thread!
Old 07-17-2020, 03:27 PM   #68
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnySide View Post
At this point I don't blame snyddr, he is running the proper playbook for him.

Acknowledge but don't make any incriminating staements. If the internal reviews prove the facts, then apologize.

It's not the 100% morally acceptable playbook but it's the right playbook for him at this time.

Im beginning to think u might be Snyder. How can i agree with u on almost every post u make and now u are saying things like he isnt a bad guy and u dont blame him. Its like finding out there is no Santa.
Old 07-17-2020, 03:54 PM   #69
calia
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
Im beginning to think u might be Snyder. How can i agree with u on almost every post u make and now u are saying things like he isnt a bad guy and u dont blame him. Its like finding out there is no Santa.

I agree. Snyder’s response was shitty. Unbiased investigation? You’ve therefore already signaled that what has been reported was a function of bias. How about saying we will subject ourselves to a thorough evaluation? He’s such a disaster. The hope this is his undoing with the league. Get a grownup in here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 07-17-2020, 03:57 PM   #70
skinsfan69
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by KI Skins Fan View Post
Are there any other NFL franchises that have employees who are not privy to corporate confidential information sign non-disclosure agreements? I doubt it. It seems that Snyder prefers bullying, intimidation, belittling, threats of arbitrary termination, etc. backed up by iron-clad non-disclosure agreements for everybody to any form of people management. He is truly the Little King in his own mind.

The NFL should prohibit teams from forcing employees who do not have access to legitimate corporate secrets as part of their jobs to sign non-disclosure agreements.

I'm always available if Roger Goodell needs any more ideas to improve the NFL.
It's pretty much been his MO ( and his sister Michelle) since his days at Snyder Communications so no surprise. Just look at what he did to Mike Nolan with the ice cream incident. Long time ago but still, it gives you an insight of how he manages. I'm sure Kyle Shanahan has plenty of good ones.
skinsfan69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2020, 05:04 PM   #71
JackLord
Special Teams

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfan69 View Post
It's pretty much been his MO ( and his sister Michelle) since his days at Snyder Communications so no surprise. Just look at what he did to Mike Nolan with the ice cream incident. Long time ago but still, it gives you an insight of how he manages. I'm sure Kyle Shanahan has plenty of good ones.
Ironically enough, Snyder is pretty far from an imposing figure. Short, squat little twerp. My kid sister could kick his ass.
JackLord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2020, 05:13 PM   #72
Warthog
The Starter

This story will cost this franchise more fans than a bad season. Snyder seems to be a heartless, perhaps clueless employer. He’ll do the right things for his expensive players, but he uses his wealth and lawyers to intimidate his lowly employees into silence.

I think that all aspects of this story MAY be the final coffin nail in Snyder’s ownership. This story makes the Redskins look bad and it makes the NFL looks bad. The other billionaire owners don’t care if Snyder runs down his franchise, if his team is a perpetual loser, but THEY DO CARE if he makes the NFL LOOK BAD. If he makes the NFL look like a sexist organization.

I believe this story will be the first of many about the dysfunction of the Redskins organization. Others will come out. The press smells blood in the water. Snyder may not be able to slither out of this one or the ones to follow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Flyboy.

"Land of the Free and Home of the Brave"
Warthog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2020, 05:21 PM   #73
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfan69 View Post
Hey hey hey. Some people do evolve and grow over time into better versions of themselves. Others for the worse.

Clearly Dan Snyder is one of the latter ;D
Old 07-17-2020, 05:30 PM   #74
BaltimoreSkins
Pro Bowl

Does not sound like it
https://apple.news/ATGnoYeOAS9258_1tB1U5Cg
Should be draft picks continue to hurt the f-er in the pocketbook by losing fans
BaltimoreSkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2020, 06:42 PM   #75
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
Matty if this seems like an unnecessary thread because it is being discussed in other ones than 86 it. I think it is one of the bigger developments of the past 25 years and should have its own. Ill start the bidding with a resounding YES! He is ultimately responsible for the team, and especially the front office where this occurred. Couple that with his track record and I think he is an extremely bad look for the NFL.
Yes, it won't be fast or overnight and very quietly as to not embarrass the NFL but yes . It will be sold to Bezo's and on the contingent that the three minority owners stay ,it's the only way the NFL Owners will approve it.