Warpath  

Home | Forums | Donate | Shop

Go Back   Warpath > Commanders Football > Locker Room Main Forum

What’s your plan for the Quarterback position?

Locker Room Main Forum

Old 03-06-2019, 03:10 PM   #91
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Re: What’s your plan for the Quarterback position?

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
Honestly I am still feeling exactly the same as I did at the end of the season. Who cares? As long as those two bozos are in charge we will find away to lose. They could bring in Antonio Brown, Aaron Rodgers, Aaron Donald, 6 more players of your choice, nail the draft, build a new stadium, and we would be a one and done team at best. Until I see a consistent winner (like two years in a row or even just one playoff victory) Im done with the off-season hopes and dreams.
And I have been an off-season kool aid drinking mofo for years. For the first time in my life I am not counting down the days until the season starts. I almost wish it wouldn’t. Terrible.
once free agency pops off, your gonna be sippin again. you cant quit, you got a fucking problem and you know it.

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 03-06-2019, 03:40 PM   #92
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2019, 03:52 PM   #93
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
once free agency pops off, your gonna be sippin again. you cant quit, you got a fucking problem and you know it.

Definitely not free agency maybe when we get our first first down in the first pre season game. Lol. And i got tons of problems. Being a Skins fan definitely one of the longest running....
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2019, 04:20 PM   #94
skinsfan69
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by DYoungJelly View Post
Apke like reach 2.0.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Kind off topic but I don't care. Seriously from what I saw in pre season, Apke was literally the worst pick we've had in a while. And this is why the combine is a joke. Apke can go light shit up in Indy, get out on the field and literally look like he's never been in pads before. The NFL was way too fast for him and this was pre season.
skinsfan69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2019, 04:26 PM   #95
skinsfan69
Living Legend

Quote:
Honestly I am still feeling exactly the same as I did at the end of the season. Who cares? As long as those two bozos are in charge we will find away to lose. They could bring in Antonio Brown, Aaron Rodgers, Aaron Donald, 6 more players of your choice, nail the draft, build a new stadium, and we would be a one and done team at best. Until I see a consistent winner (like two years in a row or even just one playoff victory) Im done with the off-season hopes and dreams.
And I have been an off-season kool aid drinking mofo for years. For the first time in my life I am not counting down the days until the season starts. I almost wish it wouldn’t. Terrible.
It's hard to get excited when Allen has the final say on everything. Cause you know when he's involved with a decision on the QB he's going to fuck it up.
Old 03-06-2019, 04:45 PM   #96
BigHairedAristocrat
Playmaker

If we can't sign Rosen, I'd be down for signing Fitzmagic, letting Colt back him up, and then drafting the best QB on the board at a spot when we wouldn't have to reach for him (not the first round unless Jay genuinely loved a guy).
Dolphins get good press for saving drowning humans.But we only hear about the swimmers theyve pushed ashore.You know who we havent heard from: all the people theyve pushed out to sea.Dolphins dont know what theyre doing-they just like pushing things.
BigHairedAristocrat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2019, 05:34 PM   #97
Defensewins
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigHairedAristocrat View Post
If we can't sign Rosen, I'd be down for signing Fitzmagic, letting Colt back him up, and then drafting the best QB on the board at a spot when we wouldn't have to reach for him (not the first round unless Jay genuinely loved a guy).
No thanks, Jay picked JJ.
Defensewins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2019, 10:13 PM   #98
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfan69 View Post
It's hard to get excited when Allen has the final say on everything. Cause you know when he's involved with a decision on the QB he's going to fuck it up.

It goes beyond Allen sadly. Though he is like bottom of the barrel imo. Vinnie was at least an oblivious fool. Allen is calculated and smug. And could care less if they win just like DS. Like I said you could put all pro’s at almost every position and some how some way we would falter. Injury bug? Bad calls? Bad juju in the locker room? Bad coaching? Pick your poison man. Call it a curse. Call it ineptitude. We are the Detroit Lions. We are the Cleveland Browns. We are just destined to lose. There are plenty of other teams in other sports that suffer the same misfortune. Just wish we weren’t one of them.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2019, 12:09 AM   #99
rocnrik
Playmaker

I hear you .. but the one thing that gives hope is in today’s NFL teams can go from bad to good guick.. in the redskins heyday before free agency there were only a few teams that could even have a chance at Super Bowl.. fortunately with Cooke as owner the skins were the best! But the league changed so much since those days.. Snyder has not been a good owner and with all the bad hires it’s hard to believe he ever became successful in his other businesses.. his main failure is not hiring a real football GM or at least a coach (shanny was The closest thing we have had to the real deal football guy) since Gibbs. But with all that said there is hope .. look at Cleveland .. I really believe the are going to be a force .. two changes were made .. A QB and a new coach . We have players .. we do not have a QB that can take us there and Gruden is on his last leg .. think about this Gruden May be in his last year as head coach and he had Colt McCoy as QB! Not good.. hopefully we can get a QB that fits with jays system and it creates a spark and we win 10 games .. and who knows . We can always hope!
rocnrik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2019, 01:13 PM   #100
BigHairedAristocrat
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Defensewins View Post
No thanks, Jay picked JJ.
Are you dogging Jay for picking up Josh Johnson mid-way through the season when our top 2 QBs were injured and Mark Sanchez sucked?
Dolphins get good press for saving drowning humans.But we only hear about the swimmers theyve pushed ashore.You know who we havent heard from: all the people theyve pushed out to sea.Dolphins dont know what theyre doing-they just like pushing things.
BigHairedAristocrat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2019, 01:50 PM   #101
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
It goes beyond Allen sadly. Though he is like bottom of the barrel imo. Vinnie was at least an oblivious fool. Allen is calculated and smug. And could care less if they win just like DS. Like I said you could put all pro’s at almost every position and some how some way we would falter. Injury bug? Bad calls? Bad juju in the locker room? Bad coaching? Pick your poison man. Call it a curse. Call it ineptitude. We are the Detroit Lions. We are the Cleveland Browns. We are just destined to lose. There are plenty of other teams in other sports that suffer the same misfortune. Just wish we weren’t one of them.
Everytime I watch a Bruce presser, just take questions like the other day at the Combine...My only thought is this fuckin guy is so full of shit. But he also likes everyone to know he's in charge. He 'sDarth Vader and Snyder is the Emperor...those fucking fucks

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2019, 02:02 PM   #102
skinsfan69
Living Legend

I'm just shocked that Bruce is in charge of a billion dollar operation. It's shocking to me that he is in the high powered position that he's in, and been able to stay in that position for as long as he has. He just comes off as a guy that's book smart but street stupid and lacks common sense. If it was any other owner in the NFL he would have been gone. But Dan needs that guy who he can hide behind and feels most comfortable with Bruce.
Old 03-19-2019, 03:46 PM   #103
Redskins247
Impact Rookie

Listening to Kevin Sheehan's podcast, I'm starting to fear like he is, that Haskins stock is dropping and he'll be available at 15, and the Redskins take him. I agree with him and Cooley that he'll be a bust...I don't think he has it between the ears.
Redskins247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2019, 03:53 PM   #104
skinsfaninok
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redskins247 View Post
Listening to Kevin Sheehan's podcast, I'm starting to fear like he is, that Haskins stock is dropping and he'll be available at 15, and the Redskins take him. I agree with him and Cooley that he'll be a bust...I don't think he has it between the ears.
I don't get the Bust talk on Haskins, the kid is a hard worker and is very smart when it comes to Xs and Os. Is he the next Great? Who knows but for people to bash on him already is kinda ridiculous. His tape is very good
Old 03-20-2019, 09:48 AM   #105
MTK
\m/

I wonder if Doug sees a little of himself in Haskins. If he's there at 15 I'd have no problem with taking him.