Debating with the enemy

Old 10-01-2018, 06:24 PM   #16
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Re: Winning

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamf View Post
G1 IS the political thread!

BTW,it's called a Klan rally and it's being held in Santee this weekend.
Sweet, I haven't got out that far east in a minute. Heard Santee is beautiful this time of year.
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 10-01-2018, 06:46 PM   #17
MTK
\m/

lol Kanye is a fucking jackass
Old 10-01-2018, 07:11 PM   #18
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Is it possible that most Republicans aren't racist, yet most racists are Republican?

I say this knowing there's no way to quantify how many Republicans are racist.
mooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2018, 08:34 PM   #19
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTK View Post
lol Kanye is a fucking jackass
I’m really surprised people haven’t picked up on what Kanye doing. But folks are eating it up.
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2018, 08:36 PM   #20
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRedskinsRule View Post

Kanye West actually took a lead on this over the weekend:
You blow wind for twenty fucking mins and then have the nerve to quote Kanye West???

.............yet you want to be taken seriously? People wonder why I use the word cult well Creds "diatribe" post is a great example of why.
Old 10-01-2018, 08:38 PM   #21
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
I’m really surprised people haven’t picked up on what Kanye doing. But folks are eating it up.
Oh please enlighten us ?
Old 10-01-2018, 09:02 PM   #22
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
Oh please enlighten us ?
People are taking what he says seriously and he’s getting off.

All these idiot liberals on Facebook, Twitter are just up in arms with their faux outrage...they are just jerking off kanye ego. They really this dumb? They don’t see this?
Old 10-01-2018, 09:09 PM   #23
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
You blow wind for twenty fucking mins and then have the nerve to quote Kanye West???

.............yet you want to be taken seriously? People wonder why I use the word cult well Creds "diatribe" post is a great example of why.
Predictably your comment adds 0 to the discussion and strives to be the best troll you can be
CRedskinsRule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2018, 05:41 AM   #24
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Predictably your comment adds 0 to the discussion and strives to be the best troll you can be
Coming from someone that quoted Kanye West ,I relish that monicker.
Old 10-02-2018, 08:42 AM   #25
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

I don't want to discuss Kanye West's political views.

I realize media personalities aren't the best political sources, but I also think Peter King made a good point in his MMQB article this week:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter King
c. But what bothered me more than anything was this realization: The people who sat in majority control of this hearing, the 11 Republicans on the Judiciary Committee, are, in order: white male, white male, white male, white male, white male, white male, white male, white male, white male, white male, white male. Their ages: 85, 84, 67, 66, 66, 63, 58, 55, 47, 47, 46. Think about that. Eleven white males, average age 62.2, sitting in judgment of a 53-year-old white male from the upper crust of society. There is a dispute, a she-said, he-said dispute. She is eminently believable. He is adamant about his innocence. Certainly it’s going to be impossible to know with certainty what happened. But why is it in the United States of America in 2018—with a population of 327 million (median age 37.8 years old), of which 165 million are women—that the ultimate jury in this case is so non-representative of what this country really is right now? We are 50.8 percent women, and there are no women on the Republican side of the Judiciary Committee. We are 39 percent non-white, and there are no non-white Republicans on the committee. Incredible to me that in this day and time, the political process is stuck in 1969.
Old 10-02-2018, 08:52 AM   #26
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post

I realize media personalities aren't the best political sources, but I also think Peter King made a good point in his MMQB article this week:
another coded "GOP is racist" jab, huh?
Old 10-02-2018, 09:37 AM   #27
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

back to the winning,
Schumer: Trump 'deserves praise' for work to fix Mexico, Canada trade deal

Amazon is raising it's minimum wage to $15 - with no governmental regulations required.

On the economy President Trump's approval rating is above 50% across the spectrum of polls notably Reuters has it as 51% approve 40% disapprove for the week of 9-19 to 9-25. And I would think that would rise after the USMCA trade agreement news.
Old 10-02-2018, 10:03 AM   #28
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
another coded "GOP is racist" jab, huh?
No, not really. In as long a time as we've talked on this board, have you known me to be someone who dances around what I want to say?

I thought Peter King made a good point, wanted to share it. Nothing more, nothing less.
Old 10-02-2018, 10:05 AM   #29
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
back to the winning,
Schumer: Trump 'deserves praise' for work to fix Mexico, Canada trade deal

Amazon is raising it's minimum wage to $15 - with no governmental regulations required.

On the economy President Trump's approval rating is above 50% across the spectrum of polls notably Reuters has it as 51% approve 40% disapprove for the week of 9-19 to 9-25. And I would think that would rise after the USMCA trade agreement news.
Does this have more to do with the optics of Bezos earning millions a day while his workers piss in bottles, or is it because of some selfless act of gov't that allows Amazon to be so generous?
Old 10-02-2018, 10:20 AM   #30
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post

I agree with this IF you take partisanship out of it.

Fact is there should be term limits across the spectrum. If anyone can explain to me how Sen McCain, with all due respect to his service through out his life, was still an active senator when he wasn't able to physically attend Senate for a year. There should be term limits and age limits for Congress, the President, and SC.

You can make it 18 year limit for Senators/Representatives, and 82 for all positions of government.

This is incredible:https://www.quorum.us/data-driven-in...n-history/175/

Quote:
Today the average American is 20 years younger than their representative in Congress. This should come as no surprise, considering that over the past 30 years the average age of a Member of Congress has increased with almost every new Congress. In 1981, the average age of a Representative was 49 and the average of a Senator was 53. Today, the average age of a Representative is 57 and the average of a Senator is 61. This prompted us to take a further look at those graying averages.

Quote:
More than half of the Senators up for reelection in 2018 will be over the age of 65.
18 of the 33 Senators running for reelection in 2018 will be 65 or older. If they win, another six years in office would put Senators Feinstein, Hatch, Nelson, and Sanders well into their 80s. Looking ahead at the 2020 elections, 21 of the 33 Senators running for reelection will be 65 or older. The current chamber is already one of the oldest Senates by some measures according to the Washington Post, and the data suggests this trend would continue in the coming years.