Debating with the enemy

Old 01-08-2021, 12:05 PM   #61
BaltimoreSkins
Pro Bowl

Re: Chaos at the Capitol: New thread edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTK View Post
So it's recorded for history that he was held accountable for his actions
I am fine if they don't spend time on it, but when I read your post it does make sense. You had the number one in our country encourage a mob to take over where the number 2 and number 3 were performing their civic duties, both who received death threats from far right individuals.
BaltimoreSkins is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 01-08-2021, 12:26 PM   #62
TheMalcolmConnection
I like big (_|_)s.

I read somewhere that if Trump is impeached, he cannot run again in 2024, so let's fucking impeach.

Regardless if he runs or not, the Republican party has been torn apart. If the Democrats can just manage to not be crazy, they should wipe their ass with a split Traditional Conservative/Trump Conservative second and third party.
Old 01-08-2021, 01:07 PM   #63
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTK View Post
This country has a serious mental health problem that is exacerbated by social media and those in power that take advantage of it.
I agree 100% with this post

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
CRedskinsRule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2021, 02:04 PM   #64
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
See the problem here is you don't care to separate the rioters and the protesters. The protesters are the ones legit trying to cause change in how police treat minorities, the rioters are the ones who see a protest as an excellent distraction for looting and smashing.

Storming the US Capitol, even on a day where Congress isn't present - having guns pointed at you is an absolutely appropriate reaction.

Pointing guns at peaceful protesters is not the same. And if you think it is, we're still not on the same page.

How long before you start up the "antifa infiltrated the crowd to make MAGA douchebags look bad" angle? Feels like you should've hopped on that train already.
Listening to you parse this is quite funny. Attacking police, attacking federal buildings, assaulting individuals, anti Semitic chants, racist chants, attacking small business...looting. This isn’t peaceful. Got it? They deserve what they get.

If folks attack police it’s never peaceful ever. Period...in a building, outside in the street, being apprehended, or actually any interaction. They will be shot dead period,. Brienna Taylor piece of shit boyfriend learned the hard way.

Your not gonna have both ways...it’s called hypocrisy

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2021, 02:46 PM   #65
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Rest in Power to the police officer who died because of this disgusting act of violence

Per the usual, they are everyday heros who protect this country

He Gets Us
Old 01-08-2021, 02:46 PM   #66
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Listening to you parse this is quite funny. Attacking police, attacking federal buildings, assaulting individuals, anti Semitic chants, racist chants, attacking small business...looting. This isn’t peaceful. Got it? They deserve what they get.

If folks attack police it’s never peaceful ever. Period...in a building, outside in the street, being apprehended, or actually any interaction. They will be shot dead period,. Brienna Taylor piece of shit boyfriend learned the hard way.

Your not gonna have both ways...it’s called hypocrisy
Just what I thought. Save your typing. Everything's black and white, simplified down to the lowest common denominator. Let me write your response for you to save yourself some time: "A crowd gathers in public and a few of them smash shit up - all deserve to be shot."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/inves...0U-tLy5AhAZ8RY

We now have more video from Ashli Babbitt's death. You can clearly see Congress behind the doors that were barricaded, it was the last line of defense. Several dipshits also pointed out the gun that was pointed at them. Anybody who crossed that line deserved what they got, and she decided to step up. No sympathy.

"We're not gonna hurt you" they say as they smash the windows to cross the only barricade separating them from not only Congress, but potentially the 1-3rd line of succession to the presidency.

Keep "what if"ing though Chico, obviously antifa/Biden/dems are to blame for poking the bear.
Old 01-08-2021, 02:54 PM   #67
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
Rest in Power to the police officer who died because of this disgusting act of violence

Per the usual, they are everyday heros who protect this country
You either separate yourself from the Q and MAGA dipshits who perpetrated this attack, or you will be lumped in with them. No false flag bs, denounce Q, denounce radical MAGA dipshits or join the cause.

If not, go join McConnell, Cruz, Graham, Gaetz, and every other conservative crying crocodile tears who enabled this behavior for years before it ended with people dying.
Old 01-08-2021, 02:59 PM   #68
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Just what I thought. Save your typing. Everything's black and white, simplified down to the lowest common denominator. Let me write your response for you to save yourself some time: "A crowd gathers in public and a few of them smash shit up - all deserve to be shot."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/inves...0U-tLy5AhAZ8RY

We now have more video from Ashli Babbitt's death. You can clearly see Congress behind the doors that were barricaded, it was the last line of defense. Several dipshits also pointed out the gun that was pointed at them. Anybody who crossed that line deserved what they got, and she decided to step up. No sympathy.

"We're not gonna hurt you" they say as they smash the windows to cross the only barricade separating them from not only Congress, but potentially the 1-3rd line of succession to the presidency.

Keep "what if"ing though Chico, obviously antifa/Biden/dems are to blame for poking the bear.
I’m not “what if anything” actually and I’m not blaming antifa, Biden or dems for what happened at the capital...clearly dumbass bigly and the dumbass dc mayor.

Your right rioters should be shot, anyone committing acts of violence against police should be shot. I’m agreeing with you.

He Gets Us
Old 01-08-2021, 03:11 PM   #69
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
You either separate yourself from the Q and MAGA dipshits who perpetrated this attack, or you will be lumped in with them. No false flag bs, denounce Q, denounce radical MAGA dipshits or join the cause.

If not, go join McConnell, Cruz, Graham, Gaetz, and every other conservative crying crocodile tears who enabled this behavior for years before it ended with people dying.
Nope wasn’t enabled by your second paragraph, that’s horseshit. The dc mayor fucked up on security Bigly and you’re giving her a pass...she’s a idiot as you can see in her past decisions.

Trump deserves the blame for the rhetoric and conspiracy theories on the election because once you lost in court it was over.

You are rightfully correct in calling out these extreme fringe quaon and proud boys groups...but like I’ve stated, its easy to see how we got here. When the nation was lied to for 3 years are the media and democratic lawmakers called the trump election illegitimate and Russian collusion and under the same rhetoric the president called the election process illegitimate...you are able to manipulate some dumbasses.

But remember, even after multiple investigations which found no evidence of Russian collusion, some mental midgets still believe trump was illegitimate elected and colluded with Russia...

You see how stupid people can be manipulated? To actually believe these conspiracy theories...its crazy I tell ya

He Gets Us
Old 01-08-2021, 03:48 PM   #70
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRedskinsRule View Post
If thats what it takes to satisfy the bloodlust of the left then impeach him. If thats what it takes for people like G1 to move past him and the country can begin dialog again I would not be opposed to it.

But i generally doubt the left will ever move past trump, or the right obama. The divide is so great and the passions so petty.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
May I thank the right wing nuts like yourself for giving permission to hold the president accountable for telling his followers to attempt a take over of the Nations Capital.
Old 01-08-2021, 03:50 PM   #71
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Nope wasn’t enabled by your second paragraph, that’s horseshit. The dc mayor fucked up on security Bigly and you’re giving her a pass...she’s a idiot as you can see in her past decisions.

Trump deserves the blame for the rhetoric and conspiracy theories on the election because once you lost in court it was over.

You are rightfully correct in calling out these extreme fringe quaon and proud boys groups...but like I’ve stated, its easy to see how we got here. When the nation was lied to for 3 years are the media and democratic lawmakers called the trump election illegitimate and Russian collusion and under the same rhetoric the president called the election process illegitimate...you are able to manipulate some dumbasses.

But remember, even after multiple investigations which found no evidence of Russian collusion, some mental midgets still believe trump was illegitimate elected and colluded with Russia...

You see how stupid people can be manipulated? To actually believe these conspiracy theories...its crazy I tell ya
Are you saying the Mueller Investigation found no proof of Russian interference?
Old 01-08-2021, 03:52 PM   #72
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:

He won't . He won't take any responsibility for anything, like trump.
Old 01-08-2021, 03:54 PM   #73
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:

I'm not giving the mayor a pass, fuck her and anyone else involved in the lax security too. Somebody high-ranking either intentionally spread the ranks thin, or somebody else was in a pissing match with the feds and told them to stay home. Or they ignored all the fucking intelligence that they were planning something for Jan. 6th. Either way fuck them all. We just showed the world that we can't secure literally the most important building in the US.

The problem I have with you is you keep trying to use this as an opportunity to have a discuss about why both sides have problems. Just take the L. Dems have problems too, nobody is denying that. But instead of just decrying radical speech that led conservatives to this point, you just backtrack to collusion. And it's pointless continuing that discussion because you have never once acknowledged Mueller's words on the subject.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaPo
Schiff walked through several other claims that the president has made. Schiff noted that Mueller’s report identified outreach attempts from Russia to Trump’s campaign.

“The campaign welcomed the Russian help did they not?” Schiff asked.

“I think we report in the report indications that that occurred, yes,” Mueller said.

"When the president said the Russian interference was a hoax, that was false, wasn't it?" Schiff asked later.

“True,” Mueller replied.
I'm done with that argument, you think it was a hoax and a fraud and it's been repeatedly established Mueller didn't charge Trump with anything because of legal DOJ precedent saying POTUS can't be charged with a crime. We're gonna have to agree to disagree on that. Let it go.
Old 01-08-2021, 03:57 PM   #74
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

https://www.revolt.tv/news/2021/1/8/...ath-us-capitol

Death #2 out of 3 for "medical emergencies."

A woman carrying a Don't Tread on Me flag was trampled to death while LE was locking down the Capitol.

You can't make this shit up.

Reportedly the third death was someone who fell off the scaffolding.

The rumor was the Capitol Police officer was struck with a fire extinguisher, then he returned to his office and collapsed. RIP.
Old 01-08-2021, 04:04 PM   #75
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
May I thank the right wing nuts like yourself for giving permission to hold the president accountable for telling his followers to attempt a take over of the Nations Capital.
You are welcome.
CRedskinsRule is offline   Reply With Quote