Warpath  

Home | Forums | Donate | Shop




Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Debating with the enemy


trump Inpeachment...............

Debating with the enemy


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-23-2020, 11:44 AM   #391
Chico23231
Living Legend
 
Chico23231's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 24,482
Re: trump Impeachment...............

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnySide View Post
It should be uncommon for the POTUS. the POTUS conduct should not be comparable or explained away as "well Russia, China, Iran, SA" do it so its not uncommon.

Much more than threatening to with hold congress approved funds to another Country because you want that other country to announce they are looking into corruption of the POTUS political opponent. There seems to be no trace of any corruption linked to Hunter Biden and that company.

Its really the cover up and lies that make me mad as an american. The phone call was placed into some category where there could no transcript of it even though there was no basis to do so. Apparently the trump admin does that a lot to protect from transcript and you know, direct evidence, of trump being dishonorable.
The cover ups should astound every single american. If this was a democrat president, fox news would be calling for a civil war.

Hypocrisy, lying, only serving his 30% base of the country is what pisses me off. That tax code that was designed to target blue states was so fucked up.

^^ with all that said, i dont think this ukraine things rises to the level of removal. impeachment yes, removal no.

and no, I disagree ... there is nothing in politics that has ever been like what Trump is doing. Now it is okay to call US senators sleeze bags and every other thing trump has called everyone.

Trump cant be defended imo. When he is gone, republicans should not be able to shrink back into the crowd acting like they didnt champion this guy.
This is a clear lie. The president not only provided it but he had the right to not disclose it as executive privilege. But he did. The transcript and the whistleblower account lined up closely when he went under oath.

But, yes carry on.

On Fox news, are you seriously gonna bitch about hypotheticals when MSNBC and CNN for almost 2 year peddled bullshit conspiracy of "Russian Collusion" daily 24/7? Spewing garbage theories and propping up lies like "Steele Dossier"? And then to take a time out to smear Kavanagh nomination based on unverified behavior. That fuckin woman couldn't provide 1 witness to verify any of her story. You good with that? But yes "IF" this "THEN" Fox news. Right.

Its simply rich at this point, but carry on.

You are fully aware the house could have call these witnesses they want now? You are fully aware that the closing arguments in the House, the Dems stated this is a strong case and now say, we need more evidence? You are fully aware there are no crimes committed and the Democrats could have included so called crimes in the impeachment articles?

But please carry on.
__________________
Happy Thanksgiving!
Chico23231 is online now   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 01-23-2020, 12:25 PM   #392
SunnySide
Special Teams
 
SunnySide's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Posts: 423
Re: trump Impeachment...............

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
This is a clear lie. The president not only provided it but he had the right to not disclose it as executive privilege. But he did. The transcript and the whistleblower account lined up closely when he went under oath.

But, yes carry on.

On Fox news, are you seriously gonna bitch about hypotheticals when MSNBC and CNN for almost 2 year peddled bullshit conspiracy of "Russian Collusion" daily 24/7? Spewing garbage theories and propping up lies like "Steele Dossier"? And then to take a time out to smear Kavanagh nomination based on unverified behavior. That fuckin woman couldn't provide 1 witness to verify any of her story. You good with that? But yes "IF" this "THEN" Fox news. Right.

Its simply rich at this point, but carry on.

You are fully aware the house could have call these witnesses they want now? You are fully aware that the closing arguments in the House, the Dems stated this is a strong case and now say, we need more evidence? You are fully aware there are no crimes committed and the Democrats could have included so called crimes in the impeachment articles?

But please carry on.

Meh ... this is why i dont like to talk politics. its just tribalism and repeated talking points over and over. Why are we talking about kavanaugh? Steele dosier? You forgot to mention Hillary and Uranium One. fast and Furious? Holder?

Its established as fact that Russia did interfere with our election to favor Trump.Outside of Manafort, I dont think Trump was personally in collusion with russia. I mean, his son tried but it ended up being a nothing.

You also forgot to mention that the whistle blower never heard the actual phone call either ... bc trump admin codes his phone calls so there is no transcript ever, just short hand notes taken at live time.

its cool. Presidents personal attorney going to a foreign country and representing the POTUS mafia style and getting money from an associate who got money from russia .. its all good. Its all juts MSNBC making it up.

You think Trump is a good president? good for you. Anything I say wont change your mind and its 100% your opinion and right to think and believe what you want.

I could have written your response bc its just the same dribble repeated over and over again (from both sides). What I am saying is just dribble as well. Mostly mocking though as anyone who is so entrenched with the belief that their side is 100% correct .... may need to take a step back and look around.

Im a centrist, a moderate .. there is no party for me. I think both parties are equally morons. Trumpers on one side and AOCs on the other. Both polar ends are morons in my most humble and respectful and articulate position.
__________________
"We haven't put it together. We've made too many mistakes on game day. But the effort. The effort of the players and the rest of this organization is fantastic," Redskins Team President Bruce Allen said in early October.
SunnySide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2020, 01:39 PM   #393
sdskinsfan2001
Franchise Player
 
sdskinsfan2001's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: San Diego, CA
Posts: 7,571
Re: trump Inpeachment...............

The good thing is its almost over with. Then Democrats can go back to their standard hating of the President and Republicans can go back to their standard sticking up for the President (even if he is wrong), for the next 1 to 5 years.

Would be nice to fight about actual policies again instead of Russia and Ukraine.

'MERICA!!!
__________________
I am a Trumpette
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2020, 01:50 PM   #394
Chico23231
Living Legend
 
Chico23231's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 24,482
Re: trump Impeachment...............

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnySide View Post
Meh ... this is why i dont like to talk politics. its just tribalism and repeated talking points over and over. Why are we talking about kavanaugh? Steele dosier? You forgot to mention Hillary and Uranium One. fast and Furious? Holder?

Its established as fact that Russia did interfere with our election to favor Trump.Outside of Manafort, I dont think Trump was personally in collusion with russia. I mean, his son tried but it ended up being a nothing.

You also forgot to mention that the whistle blower never heard the actual phone call either ... bc trump admin codes his phone calls so there is no transcript ever, just short hand notes taken at live time.

its cool. Presidents personal attorney going to a foreign country and representing the POTUS mafia style and getting money from an associate who got money from russia .. its all good. Its all juts MSNBC making it up.

You think Trump is a good president? good for you. Anything I say wont change your mind and its 100% your opinion and right to think and believe what you want.

I could have written your response bc its just the same dribble repeated over and over again (from both sides). What I am saying is just dribble as well. Mostly mocking though as anyone who is so entrenched with the belief that their side is 100% correct .... may need to take a step back and look around.

Im a centrist, a moderate .. there is no party for me. I think both parties are equally morons. Trumpers on one side and AOCs on the other. Both polar ends are morons in my most humble and respectful and articulate position.
So you believe Trump is getting paid off by the Russian government? Paid off by a guy paid by the Russian...that's what you are saying? mafia style?

wow ok

This isn't about my opinion of Trump as a President, its about Democrats conspiracy theories not based on facts and then the Media in lock step disseminating proven false hoods. Like the Russian Conspiracy Collusion lie, Kavanagh lie, and now an impeachment. If the Dems would have implicated Trump in a Bribery charge ie High Crime and Misdemeanor impeachment charge with testimony in the house, then jail for Trump and anyone involved. The problem is...there wasn't.
__________________
Happy Thanksgiving!
Chico23231 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2020, 06:05 PM   #395
mooby
liberal snowflake
 
mooby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 16,092
Re: trump Impeachment...............

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
So you believe Trump is getting paid off by the Russian government? Paid off by a guy paid by the Russian...that's what you are saying? mafia style?

wow ok

This isn't about my opinion of Trump as a President, its about Democrats conspiracy theories not based on facts and then the Media in lock step disseminating proven false hoods. Like the Russian Conspiracy Collusion lie, Kavanagh lie, and now an impeachment. If the Dems would have implicated Trump in a Bribery charge ie High Crime and Misdemeanor impeachment charge with testimony in the house, then jail for Trump and anyone involved. The problem is...there wasn't.
Why did Trump tell the President of the Ukraine to work with his personal lawyer on policy matters? Guliani does not represent the United States, he should have nothing to do with establishing contact with a foreign country.

BTW, I agree with you. Trump didn't need to collude with Russia, Russia is going to try and interfere in our elections with or without his permission. You're real quick to point out the Mueller report being nothing while at the same time ignoring the fact Mueller opened his Congressional testimony with "Russia is literally trying to spread chaos as I stand here." You would think our President would have a vested interest in keeping our elections as honest as possible, without any foreign interference whatsoever, yet the way he talks about Putin seems like he looks up to him as a mentor.

Double secret edit: My stance on Trump and Russia is that after Trump burned all his bridges with the major US banks, he probably secured loans coming from Russia via Deutsche Bank as an intermediary. I'd be willing to bet that's why he doesn't want his tax returns being released.
__________________
Thank you Bruce Allen
Because of you the culture
can now be damn good
mooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2020, 06:18 AM   #396
Giantone
Franchise Player
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 8,797
Re: trump Inpeachment...............

chico won't like this,...............and from FOX!


https://www.yahoo.com/news/fox-news-...054019247.html


Fox News legal analyst says there is 'ample and uncontradicted' evidence that Trump should be removed from office


Reuters

Fox News legal analyst Andrew Napolitano made a forceful case for President Donald Trump's removal from office in an op-ed published Thursday.

Napolitano argued that a president does not have to violate specific laws to be impeached and removed.

Nonetheless, Napolitano said it can be argued that Trump did indeed break specific laws: bribery and contempt of Congress.

He concluded that there is "ample and uncontradicted" evidence to remove trump from office.

The most prominent legal analyst for Fox News, Judge Andrew Napolitano, published an op-ed Thursday arguing that there is "ample" evidence that President Donald Trump should be removed from office.

Napolitano's piece came as the Senate entered day two of opening arguments in Trump's Senate trial following his impeachment by the House of Representatives last month.
__________________
....DISCLAIMER: All of my posts/threads are my expressed typed opinion and the reader is not to assume these comments are absolute fact, law, or truth unless otherwise stated in said post/thread.
Giantone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2020, 11:05 AM   #397
Chico23231
Living Legend
 
Chico23231's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 24,482
Re: trump Impeachment...............

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
Why did Trump tell the President of the Ukraine to work with his personal lawyer on policy matters? Guliani does not represent the United States, he should have nothing to do with establishing contact with a foreign country.

BTW, I agree with you. Trump didn't need to collude with Russia, Russia is going to try and interfere in our elections with or without his permission. You're real quick to point out the Mueller report being nothing while at the same time ignoring the fact Mueller opened his Congressional testimony with "Russia is literally trying to spread chaos as I stand here." You would think our President would have a vested interest in keeping our elections as honest as possible, without any foreign interference whatsoever, yet the way he talks about Putin seems like he looks up to him as a mentor.

Double secret edit: My stance on Trump and Russia is that after Trump burned all his bridges with the major US banks, he probably secured loans coming from Russia via Deutsche Bank as an intermediary. I'd be willing to bet that's why he doesn't want his tax returns being released.
You know Mooby I agree, the Obama administration from Obama, Hillary, John Kerry, Susan Rice on down, did an absolute disgusting job letting the Russian Government interfere with our electoral process.

Iíll leave the conspiracy theories on tax returns to you. Get on that horse, get that lance out and chase some windmills Don.

Oh and yes G1...criticism of Trump exist on Fox News....thatís not news
__________________
Happy Thanksgiving!
Chico23231 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2020, 01:19 PM   #398
mooby
liberal snowflake
 
mooby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 16,092
Re: trump Impeachment...............

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
You know Mooby I agree, the Obama administration from Obama, Hillary, John Kerry, Susan Rice on down, did an absolute disgusting job letting the Russian Government interfere with our electoral process.

Iíll leave the conspiracy theories on tax returns to you. Get on that horse, get that lance out and chase some windmills Don.

Oh and yes G1...criticism of Trump exist on Fox News....thatís not news
I don't mention the conspiracy theories that much because there's nothing to go on. But you can bet at some point, eventually, we will see those tax returns. And when we do, we'll know everything we need to know about who Trump does business with.

Also fwiw, I agree Obama et. al. did a poor job stopping Russian interference. The difference between them and Trump is at least they tried. Trump has no incentive to try and stop them because Russia is clearly pro-Trump.
__________________
Thank you Bruce Allen
Because of you the culture
can now be damn good
mooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2020, 09:27 PM   #399
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend
 
CRedskinsRule's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Pasadena, Md
Posts: 17,969
Re: trump Inpeachment...............

Listening to Schiff then reading CNN's article it said what I was feeling - not really impeachment related, but an interesting read.

Adam Schiff is the one helping Vladimir Putin destabilize US democracy
CRedskinsRule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2020, 10:10 PM   #400
Giantone
Franchise Player
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 8,797
Re: trump Impeachment...............

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post

Oh and yes G1...criticism of Trump exist on Fox News....thatís not news
Not since Shepard Smith left and yes it's news ........at least to chico.
__________________
....DISCLAIMER: All of my posts/threads are my expressed typed opinion and the reader is not to assume these comments are absolute fact, law, or truth unless otherwise stated in said post/thread.
Giantone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2020, 10:11 PM   #401
Giantone
Franchise Player
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 8,797
Re: trump Inpeachment...............

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRedskinsRule View Post
Listening to Schiff then reading CNN's article it said what I was feeling - not really impeachment related, but an interesting read.

Adam Schiff is the one helping Vladimir Putin destabilize US democracy
LOL, opinion piece. Putin just mad his puppet is in trouble.
__________________
....DISCLAIMER: All of my posts/threads are my expressed typed opinion and the reader is not to assume these comments are absolute fact, law, or truth unless otherwise stated in said post/thread.
Giantone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2020, 10:18 PM   #402
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend
 
CRedskinsRule's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Pasadena, Md
Posts: 17,969
Re: trump Inpeachment...............

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
LOL, opinion piece. Putin just mad his puppet is in trouble.
I know it was an opinion piece, but it rang true to me. Why is Trump in trouble. It's clear that he's going to get acquitted, politically that is just a fact.
CRedskinsRule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2020, 11:41 PM   #403
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend
 
CRedskinsRule's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Pasadena, Md
Posts: 17,969
Re: trump Inpeachment...............

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
chico won't like this,...............and from FOX!





https://www.yahoo.com/news/fox-news-...054019247.html





Fox News legal analyst says there is 'ample and uncontradicted' evidence that Trump should be removed from office





Reuters



Fox News legal analyst Andrew Napolitano made a forceful case for President Donald Trump's removal from office in an op-ed published Thursday.



Napolitano argued that a president does not have to violate specific laws to be impeached and removed.



Nonetheless, Napolitano said it can be argued that Trump did indeed break specific laws: bribery and contempt of Congress.



He concluded that there is "ample and uncontradicted" evidence to remove trump from office.



The most prominent legal analyst for Fox News, Judge Andrew Napolitano, published an op-ed Thursday arguing that there is "ample" evidence that President Donald Trump should be removed from office.



Napolitano's piece came as the Senate entered day two of opening arguments in Trump's Senate trial following his impeachment by the House of Representatives last month.
You realize this was an opinion piece also, right?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
CRedskinsRule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2020, 11:42 PM   #404
Giantone
Franchise Player
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 8,797
Re: trump Inpeachment...............

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRedskinsRule View Post
I know it was an opinion piece, but it rang true to me. Why is Trump in trouble. It's clear that he's going to get acquitted, politically that is just a fact.
His dealings are being brought out into the open , yes he will get acquitted but only along political lines ...............make no mistake he is guilty as hell .The American public sees the dog and pony show going on and like they turned on the Republican Congress they will turn on the republican senators. Mueller never exonerated trump the DOJ will never indite a sitting president but all bets are off when he is out of office.
__________________
....DISCLAIMER: All of my posts/threads are my expressed typed opinion and the reader is not to assume these comments are absolute fact, law, or truth unless otherwise stated in said post/thread.
Giantone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2020, 11:44 PM   #405
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend
 
CRedskinsRule's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Pasadena, Md
Posts: 17,969
Re: trump Inpeachment...............

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
His dealings are being brought out into the open , yes he will get acquitted but only along political lines ...............make no mistake he is guilty as hell .The American public sees the dog and pony show going on and like they turned on the Republican Congress they will turn on the republican senators.
We will see. I think it will backfire on incumbents in general, house and senate.

Edit: 23 republican senators and 12 democratic senators are up in 2020, so it will certainly be a tell tale of how the man on the ground felt about all this. The one added factor will be RBGs health and replacement. That is going to draw liberals in droves.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
CRedskinsRule is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:35 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site has no official affiliation with the Washington Redskins or the NFL, we're just a bunch of fans talking football
Page generated in 0.22914 seconds with 12 queries