Home | Forums | Donate | Shop

Go Back   Warpath > Commanders Football > Locker Room Main Forum

Post game dallas

Locker Room Main Forum

Old 10-30-2017, 01:47 AM   #31
Cowboys#4
Camp Scrub

Re: Post game dallas

LOL skins are Horrible. Getting like Cleveland more and more....Time to clean house again.
Cowboys#4 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 10-30-2017, 05:22 AM   #32
Ohioskins
Special Teams

I am amazed at the reactions here. The team as it is designed is devastated by injuries. Why such an over reaction? Heck, take out 4 of Dallas' 5 starting lineup, plus their best TE, Whitten, and their staring running back and I don't think Dallas would look very good either. The number of injuries is simply devastating. End of story.
Ohioskins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2017, 06:21 AM   #33
FrenchSkin
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohioskins View Post
I am amazed at the reactions here. The team as it is designed is devastated by injuries. Why such an over reaction? Heck, take out 4 of Dallas' 5 starting lineup, plus their best TE, Whitten, and their staring running back and I don't think Dallas would look very good either. The number of injuries is simply devastating. End of story.
Agreed.

Also have to be proud of our D. With 3 key starters out they gave us every chance.

Injuries and TO were the story of the game. Not the Skins being the Browns.

Only squad I'm mad at is our WRs.
Feels like they either don't care or are really not coached well or a bit of both.
Too many drops.

Have to watch the All 22 to be sure, but I think Kirk had a very decent game.

Envoyé de mon SM-J320FN en utilisant Tapatalk
Old 10-30-2017, 08:16 AM   #34
PorkSkins
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboys#4 View Post
LOL skins are Horrible. Getting like Cleveland more and more....Time to clean house again.
I bet this is the same moronic troll aka "life loser" from last season.
PorkSkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2017, 08:23 AM   #35
PorkSkins
Playmaker

Quote:
It played a rather large role, re: our load of injuries. The game turned on the blocked FG and long return. Frankly, Dallas only moved the football one time, and that was on their first TD. We practically handed them 13 points.

They better be thankful we're like a MASH unit.

Last edited by PorkSkins; 10-30-2017 at 08:55 AM.
Old 10-30-2017, 08:25 AM   #36
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:

Most of the mistakes they made had absolutely nothing to do with injuries
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2017, 08:27 AM   #37
irish
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfaninok View Post
That game felt like a Dallas crowd for sure. I was disappointed

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
I have never lived in a place like the DC area. People who grow up here grow up Cowboys fans. Its very strange.
irish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2017, 08:30 AM   #38
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by PorkSkins View Post
It played a rather large role, re: our dearth of injuries. The game turned on the blocked FG and long return. Frankly, Dallas only moved the football one time, and that was on their first TD. We practically handed them 13 points.

They better be thankful we're like a MASH unit.
Injuries are all part of the game,every team has them.
Old 10-30-2017, 08:36 AM   #39
TheMalcolmConnection
I like big (_|_)s.

Anyone can say that, but sometimes injuries are insurmountable. I mean yes, you miss a few people here and there throughout the year, but this is insanity now.
Old 10-30-2017, 08:44 AM   #40
FrenchSkin
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
Injuries are all part of the game, every team has them.
Come on, what other team has its' entire O line injured? (Moses, our only starter out there, had both his ankles injured). Our left guard for most of the game was signed on Wednesday !
Old 10-30-2017, 09:01 AM   #41
mredskins
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by irish View Post
I have never lived in a place like the DC area. People who grow up here grow up Cowboys fans. Its very strange.
Same in B-more; there are plenty born in MD Steelers fans. Some folks just like to be the asshole. If they lived in Dallas or Pitt they be Skins or Raven fans.
Old 10-30-2017, 09:01 AM   #42
PorkSkins
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
Injuries are all part of the game,every team has them.
That's a strawman. Besides, how many teams has an entire starting O-line out with the exception of one starter (who was playing on two bum ankles)?

How many teams has three D-linemen out for the season and another who had to leave yesterday's game early with a broken hand? We also have a starting LB on IR, too.

That's not to mention all of the injuries endured by our secondary (number one and two corners has missed time and games).
Old 10-30-2017, 09:02 AM   #43
Schneed10
A Dude

For a decent team whose margin for error was already pretty slim, injuries to your top players will sink the ship. It's not the number of injuries, it's who's injured. We're built around Trent and Scherff's spectacular abilities to block in space. If we don't have them we're in trouble.

It's unfortunate, but this is enough to take a team that could have been 9-7 or 10-6 and go 6-10 instead.

Not to mention a little unlucky with the schedule. We had a 3rd place schedule, yet the two non-common opponents who placed 3rd in their divisions last year just happen to be the division leaders this year (Minnesota, New Orleans).

When we were at full strength, we got the Raiders and the Chiefs. Now we're going to get Seattle, Minnesota and New Orleans with nobody healthy. On one hand you could say our destiny is in our own hands, playing all of these playoff contenders. If we met them when we were at full strength I would have said we'd have a shot. But not now.

We're a decent team but not great, and the margin for error is just too small for teams like us. Hope we don't do something stupid like clean house. Health and a few more moves, and I like us for next season. Until then, get ready for a bumpy ride.
Old 10-30-2017, 09:12 AM   #44
PorkSkins
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by mredskins View Post
Same in B-more; there are plenty born in MD Steelers fans. Some folks just like to be the asshole. If they lived in Dallas or Pitt they be Skins or Raven fans.
I don't reside in DC, but know people similarly to what you explained. Some folks probably went against the grain because they had family members and friends who are 'Skins fans. A spiteful move to root for the Cowboys.

Others probably jumped on the Cowboys' bandwagon during the time when they won 3 titles over a 4-year period. Bandwagoneers.
Old 10-30-2017, 09:14 AM   #45
mredskins
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schneed10 View Post
For a decent team whose margin for error was already pretty slim, injuries to your top players will sink the ship. It's not the number of injuries, it's who's injured. We're built around Trent and Scherff's spectacular abilities to block in space. If we don't have them we're in trouble.

It's unfortunate, but this is enough to take a team that could have been 9-7 or 10-6 and go 6-10 instead.

Not to mention a little unlucky with the schedule. We had a 3rd place schedule, yet the two non-common opponents who placed 3rd in their divisions last year just happen to be the division leaders this year (Minnesota, New Orleans).

When we were at full strength, we got the Raiders and the Chiefs. Now we're going to get Seattle, Minnesota and New Orleans with nobody healthy. On one hand you could say our destiny is in our own hands, playing all of these playoff contenders. If we met them when we were at full strength I would have said we'd have a shot. But not now.

We're a decent team but not great, and the margin for error is just too small for teams like us. Hope we don't do something stupid like clean house. Health and a few more moves, and I like us for next season. Until then, get ready for a bumpy ride.
And free Sundays! I used to carry the badge of never missing a Skins game, now I rarely ever watch.

Honestly the only thing that really keeps me tied to the Skins and the NFL is this web site.

If some year we have a SB run I will get back into but I am done burning Sundays on the Redskins.