Warpath  

Home | Forums | Donate | Shop




Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Debating with the enemy


Political Memes

Debating with the enemy


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-25-2023, 11:32 AM   #661
Giantone
Gamebreaker
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 12,531
Re: Political Memes

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
Inflation girl is hotter. Keep your No. 1 bro!
lol, they're twins.
__________________
....DISCLAIMER: All of my posts/threads are my expressed typed opinion and the reader is not to assume these comments are absolute fact, law, or truth unless otherwise stated in said post/thread.
Giantone is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 01-25-2023, 11:48 AM   #662
sdskinsfan2001
Oh shit! It's Wayne Brady, son!
 
sdskinsfan2001's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Mount Pleasant, South Carolina
Age: 39
Posts: 16,598
Re: Political Memes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
lol, they're twins.
Where did you see that? They certainly don't like identical twins.
__________________
2023 is the year of the Tuddy.
sdskinsfan2001 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2023, 01:37 PM   #663
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame
 
Chico23231's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 32,242
Re: Political Memes

__________________
My pronouns: King/Your ruler

"Jackie are you here? Where's Jackie?"
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2023, 05:26 PM   #664
Giantone
Gamebreaker
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 12,531
Re: Political Memes

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
Where did you see that? They certainly don't like identical twins.
It has to do with the statement of the meme.
__________________
....DISCLAIMER: All of my posts/threads are my expressed typed opinion and the reader is not to assume these comments are absolute fact, law, or truth unless otherwise stated in said post/thread.
Giantone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2023, 08:55 PM   #665
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame
 
Chico23231's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 32,242
Re: Political Memes



When you lose access to classified docs
__________________
My pronouns: King/Your ruler

"Jackie are you here? Where's Jackie?"
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2023, 09:00 PM   #666
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame
 
Chico23231's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 32,242
Re: Political Memes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
It has to do with the statement of the meme.
__________________
My pronouns: King/Your ruler

"Jackie are you here? Where's Jackie?"
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2023, 09:50 PM   #667
Giantone
Gamebreaker
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 12,531
Re: Political Memes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
When you lose access to classified docs
........this is you.


__________________
....DISCLAIMER: All of my posts/threads are my expressed typed opinion and the reader is not to assume these comments are absolute fact, law, or truth unless otherwise stated in said post/thread.
Giantone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2023, 07:00 PM   #668
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame
 
Chico23231's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 32,242
Re: Political Memes



This is correct
__________________
My pronouns: King/Your ruler

"Jackie are you here? Where's Jackie?"
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2023, 07:37 PM   #669
Giantone
Gamebreaker
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 12,531
Re: Political Memes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post


This is correct

It's a lie..............

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bernie_Sanders

Professional history and early years in Vermont
After graduating from college, Sanders returned to New York City, where he worked various jobs, including Head Start teacher, psychiatric aide, and carpenter.[19] In 1968, he moved to Stannard, Vermont, a town small in both area and population (88 residents at the 1970 census) within Vermont's rural Northeast Kingdom region, because he had been "captivated by rural life". While there, he worked as a carpenter,[21] filmmaker, and writer[33] who created and sold "radical film strips" and other educational materials to schools.[34] He also wrote several articles for the alternative publication The Vermont Freeman.[35] He lived in the area for several years before moving to the more populous Chittenden County in the mid-1970s. During his 2018 reelection campaign, he returned to the town to hold an event with voters and other candidates.[36]
__________________
....DISCLAIMER: All of my posts/threads are my expressed typed opinion and the reader is not to assume these comments are absolute fact, law, or truth unless otherwise stated in said post/thread.
Giantone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2023, 09:13 AM   #670
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame
 
Chico23231's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 32,242
Re: Political Memes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
It's a lie..............

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bernie_Sanders

Professional history and early years in Vermont
After graduating from college, Sanders returned to New York City, where he worked various jobs, including Head Start teacher, psychiatric aide, and carpenter.[19] In 1968, he moved to Stannard, Vermont, a town small in both area and population (88 residents at the 1970 census) within Vermont's rural Northeast Kingdom region, because he had been "captivated by rural life". While there, he worked as a carpenter,[21] filmmaker, and writer[33] who created and sold "radical film strips" and other educational materials to schools.[34] He also wrote several articles for the alternative publication The Vermont Freeman.[35] He lived in the area for several years before moving to the more populous Chittenden County in the mid-1970s. During his 2018 reelection campaign, he returned to the town to hold an event with voters and other candidates.[36]
This is truly hilariousÖkinda strange Wikipedia would lists a string of meaningless jobs with citations. Itís almost like itís purposely placed due to prior just criticism. What a clown to think this is proof of being a contributing member of society

Bernie never worked an honest day in his life, and was a failure or either fired because of his ineptness. He also lived of inherited money and took welfare as well.

Never had a 9-5 job , lazy and wanted and received other people to live. Pathetic
__________________
My pronouns: King/Your ruler

"Jackie are you here? Where's Jackie?"
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2023, 10:02 AM   #671
Giantone
Gamebreaker
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 12,531
Re: Political Memes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
This is truly hilariousÖkinda strange Wikipedia would lists a string of meaningless jobs with citations. Itís almost like itís purposely placed due to prior just criticism. What a clown to think this is proof of being a contributing member of society

Bernie never worked an honest day in his life, and was a failure or either fired because of his ineptness. He also lived of inherited money and took welfare as well.

Never had a 9-5 job , lazy and wanted and received other people to live. Pathetic

LOL, you get caught in a lie and the first thing you do is lie. God you're a trumper to the max
!
__________________
....DISCLAIMER: All of my posts/threads are my expressed typed opinion and the reader is not to assume these comments are absolute fact, law, or truth unless otherwise stated in said post/thread.
Giantone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2023, 01:46 PM   #672
sdskinsfan2001
Oh shit! It's Wayne Brady, son!
 
sdskinsfan2001's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Mount Pleasant, South Carolina
Age: 39
Posts: 16,598
Re: Political Memes

__________________
2023 is the year of the Tuddy.
sdskinsfan2001 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2023, 02:41 PM   #673
Giantone
Gamebreaker
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 12,531
Re: Political Memes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post


When you lose access to classified docs
__________________
....DISCLAIMER: All of my posts/threads are my expressed typed opinion and the reader is not to assume these comments are absolute fact, law, or truth unless otherwise stated in said post/thread.
Giantone is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:49 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We have no official affiliation with the Washington Commanders or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.10655 seconds with 11 queries