Home | Forums | Donate | Shop

Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Debating with the enemy

The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Debating with the enemy

Old 05-13-2022, 02:28 PM   #706
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Re: The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

No one can find a post of mine where I say Biden is a great president . I hope he doesn't run again and there are some Republican's I think have a better chance then he does but he is 500% better than trump!

Advertisements
Old 05-13-2022, 03:23 PM   #707
Giantone
Gamebreaker

In my quest to point exactly how bad trump was for this Country, from his own people!

https://news.yahoo.com/trumps-former...200821858.html

INSIDER
Trump's former defense secretary painted the ex-president as a national security risk in memoir on his time in Pentagon
John Haltiwanger
Wed, May 11, 2022, 4:08 PM

Mark Esper's memoir of his time in the Trump admin. paints a troubling picture of his former boss.

Esper portrayed Trump as an erratic, petulant leader who posed a threat to Americans.

Trump was an "idiosyncratic, unpredictable, and unprincipled commander in chief," Esper wrote.

Fomer Defense Secretary Mark Esper in his new memoir depicts former President Donald Trump as a brash, petulant leader consumed by personal vendettas, whose approach to being commander-in-chief posed a national security risk.

The book — "A Sacred Oath: Memoirs of a Secretary of Defense During Extraordinary Times" — opens with Esper recounting an Oval Office meeting in which Trump asked why the US military couldn't "just shoot" George Floyd protestors in Washington, DC.
Old 05-14-2022, 05:43 PM   #708
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamf View Post
Wait till they find out Jesus was a middle eastern Jew.

Fake news!
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2022, 08:09 PM   #709
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
Fake news!
Be careful , there are a few right wing nuts around here that get mad at funny Jesus post's.
Old 05-14-2022, 09:50 PM   #710
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
Be careful , there are a few right wing nuts around here that get mad at funny Jesus post's.
If you don't find Jesus was gay jokes funny, you are a right wing nut?

Last edited by sdskinsfan2001; 05-14-2022 at 10:22 PM.
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2022, 10:34 PM   #711
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

This thread is way down a rabbit hole. Lol.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2022, 09:33 AM   #712
Giantone
Gamebreaker

LOL, how is that Wall working out?

https://news.yahoo.com/big-cross-bor...204813227.html

SAN DIEGO (AP) — U.S. authorities on Monday announced the discovery of a major drug smuggling tunnel — running about the length of a six football fields — from Mexico to a warehouse in an industrial area in the U.S.

The secret passage from Tijuana to San Diego featured rail and ventilation systems, electricity and reinforced walls, authorities said. It was discovered near San Diego's Otay Mesa border crossing in an area where more than a dozen other sophisticated tunnels have been found in the last two decades.

U.S. authorities said it was unknown how long the tunnel had been operating and what amount of drugs, if any, got through undetected. They seized 1,762 pounds (799 kg) of cocaine, 165 pounds (75 kg) of meth and 3.5 pounds (1.6 kg) of heroin in connection with the investigation.

Six people, ages 31 to 55, were charged with conspiring to distribute cocaine. All are Southern California residents.
Old 05-17-2022, 12:04 PM   #713
Chief X_Phackter
Pro Bowl

Quote:
LOL, how is that Wall working out?

https://news.yahoo.com/big-cross-bor...204813227.html

SAN DIEGO (AP) — U.S. authorities on Monday announced the discovery of a major drug smuggling tunnel — running about the length of a six football fields — from Mexico to a warehouse in an industrial area in the U.S.

The secret passage from Tijuana to San Diego featured rail and ventilation systems, electricity and reinforced walls, authorities said. It was discovered near San Diego's Otay Mesa border crossing in an area where more than a dozen other sophisticated tunnels have been found in the last two decades.

U.S. authorities said it was unknown how long the tunnel had been operating and what amount of drugs, if any, got through undetected. They seized 1,762 pounds (799 kg) of cocaine, 165 pounds (75 kg) of meth and 3.5 pounds (1.6 kg) of heroin in connection with the investigation.

Six people, ages 31 to 55, were charged with conspiring to distribute cocaine. All are Southern California residents.
Why exactly is that funny? Do you get off on the demise of American citizens?

The wall was never going to be 100% effective, just like the locks on your front door. Where there is a will, there is a way. However, coupled with the appropriate surveillance it can be an effective tool in the fight. I am all for trying anything and everything to protect American citizens from illegal immigration, human trafficking, and drug smuggling. Are you not?

Anyway, the wall is not "working out" - partly because your Savior, Señor Biden, stopped it's construction when he took office.
Chief X_Phackter is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2022, 12:35 PM   #714
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief X_Phackter View Post
Why exactly is that funny? Do you get off on the demise of American citizens?

The wall was never going to be 100% effective, just like the locks on your front door. Where there is a will, there is a way. However, coupled with the appropriate surveillance it can be an effective tool in the fight. I am all for trying anything and everything to protect American citizens from illegal immigration, human trafficking, and drug smuggling. Are you not?

Anyway, the wall is not "working out" - partly because your Savior, Señor Biden, stopped it's construction when he took office.
The Wall isn't working because it was a stupid idea backed by morons. Did we ever get a check from Mexico for it? All that money and fighting and it has done nothing to stop things like this .I get it sheep like you will follow your leader.
Old 05-17-2022, 01:06 PM   #715
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Oooo, a new border wall argument.

Old 05-17-2022, 01:19 PM   #716
Chief X_Phackter
Pro Bowl

Quote:
The Wall isn't working because it was a stupid idea backed by morons. Did we ever get a check from Mexico for it? All that money and fighting and it has done nothing to stop things like this .I get it sheep like you will follow your leader.
Saying that Mexico would pay for it was stupid. However, the idea of constructing a wall to help manage and control the border is not a stupid idea; no more stupid than putting up a fence around your house, putting up a fence around military installations, locking your doors, etc. Like I said, it was meant to be a tool to help in the fight against nefarious activity at out Southern border. Anything half-built won't be too effective, and you can blame your leader for halting it's construction rather than seeing it through. If you think it was a stupid idea, you probably don't really care what is happening at our Southern border, perhaps because it hasn't personally affected you - yet.

It's pretty clear who the sheep are, and I'm beginning to think you might be the leader of the flock.
Old 05-17-2022, 08:11 PM   #717
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief X_Phackter View Post
Saying that Mexico would pay for it was stupid. However, the idea of constructing a wall to help manage and control the border is not a stupid idea; no more stupid than putting up a fence around your house, putting up a fence around military installations, locking your doors, etc. Like I said, it was meant to be a tool to help in the fight against nefarious activity at out Southern border. Anything half-built won't be too effective, and you can blame your leader for halting it's construction rather than seeing it through. If you think it was a stupid idea, you probably don't really care what is happening at our Southern border, perhaps because it hasn't personally affected you - yet.

It's pretty clear who the sheep are, and I'm beginning to think you might be the leader of the flock.
Ahhhh the Teflon defense, nothing sticks to trumpettes like you and the others. Failing to admit that your orange deity made a promise and you fell for it. Now to save face you go the way of all sheep and blame Biden.
Old 05-17-2022, 09:37 PM   #718
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Old 05-18-2022, 04:51 AM   #719
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
ahhhhh, your go to meme, good job!
Old 05-18-2022, 08:39 AM   #720
Chief X_Phackter
Pro Bowl

Quote:
Ahhhh the Teflon defense, nothing sticks to trumpettes like you and the others. Failing to admit that your orange deity made a promise and you fell for it. Now to save face you go the way of all sheep and blame Biden.
I have no idea what you are implying....you're just a rambling man... and I feel like I have to seriously break everything down for you.

I am pro-border security so if Obama, Trump, Biden, or Johnny Depp had suggested we build a wall at the Southern border, I would have supported it. If they said we would pay for it using defense funding, I still would have supported it.

"Promising" that Mexico would pay for it was stupid, but DT isn't the first candidate for President that failed to follow through on a "promise", for one reason or another.

I can blame Biden for halting it's construction - because he did.

Honestly, can you actually name one thing that is going well since Biden was sworn in?

It is amazing to me, how much of your life you have allowed one orange man to consume. The obsession is clearly mental. I do wish you well.

Maybe this will help get you back on track:

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/b...ming-obsession