Go Back   Warpath > Commanders Football > Locker Room Main Forum

How far can Beck take us?

Locker Room Main Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-27-2011, 10:51 AM   #1
skinster
Impact Rookie

How far can Beck take us?

Shanny seems to be sold on this guy. If we sign who we think we will in Cullen Jenkins, Phillip Buchanon, and Jamaal Brown, and we sign two other guys (C/G, WR), we could potentially have a pretty solid roster this year on the condition that Beck is able to deliver. IMO, in todays nfl, a team only goes as far as its qb can take them. Assuming we get what we think we will, and we sign a couple more FAs (I know, that's alot of "ifs"), how far do you think is the (realistic) limit for beck to take us? I personally do not have faith in him, but the fact that Shanny does makes me re-evaluate my thought process from "we're screwed" to "we're probably doomed, but lets see what he does before we make an absolute statement." So where I stand right now is that I don't think that beck can do it for us, and we should probably start hoping that we get a franchise qb next year, but I'm willing to see what he can do, I'm willing to see if he will surprise me. I do not think beck can make us contenders, but I hope I am wrong.
skinster is offline   Reply With Quote