Fresh Start Political Thread

Debating with the enemy

Old 11-18-2021, 04:22 PM   #1666
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Re: Fresh Start Political Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
Oh boy. I dont give a fuck about Brandon or whatever that all is. Just another flag from China for these sheep to stick in there yards between the old toilet and a rusty bike with one wheel.

I love how you continue to chalk up all the smoke around Trump as bullshit. Lemme know when everyone Biden has ever come in contact with is in jail and than we can have this conversation. Until than you championed and continue to champion the single biggest lying con artist to ever hold public office of any kind at any level.
8years of Obama we get the ACA.

4years of trump we get tax breaks for the rich , racism and hatred

10 months of Biden we get Infrastructure help for the Country!

Advertisements
Old 11-18-2021, 04:26 PM   #1667
MTK
\m/

here we go brandon!

Old 11-18-2021, 05:20 PM   #1668
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTK View Post
here we go brandon!

Let's keep in mind that the bill would not have passed if some moderate Republicans had not voted for it. Where were the moderate Democrats in the House and Senate during Trumps presidency, lock step with the progressives, that still didn't vote for this bill.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
CRedskinsRule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2021, 05:38 PM   #1669
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRedskinsRule View Post
Let's keep in mind that the bill would not have passed if some moderate Republicans had not voted for it. Where were the moderate Democrats in the House and Senate during Trumps presidency, lock step with the progressives, that still didn't vote for this bill.

Facts.

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2021, 05:54 AM   #1670
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:

LOL, you think both bills were the same?
Old 11-19-2021, 06:15 AM   #1671
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
LOL, you think both bills were the same?
No. I think one had a more conservative bent and no moderate liberals were willing to cross party lines to give Trump an infrastructure bill.

CRedskinsRule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2021, 07:50 AM   #1672
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
No. I think one had a more conservative bent and no moderate liberals were willing to cross party lines to give Trump an infrastructure bill.

LOL,trump supporters would think that .
Old 11-19-2021, 07:57 AM   #1673
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/07/29/b...ture-deal.html

How Biden Got the Infrastructure Deal Trump Couldn’t
The early success of the deal vindicated the president’s faith in bipartisanship. If he can keep it on track, it will help affirm the rationale for his presidency.

https://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-...idn-t-n1283457

Why Biden succeeded on infrastructure (and Trump didn't)
On infrastructure, Trump failed twice — first when he tried to pass his own plan, and then again when he tried to sabotage Biden's plan.

It's easy to forget, but the former president was well positioned to succeed on infrastructure, which the Republican said was one of his top domestic priorities. But Trump just couldn't help himself.

In the first two years of Trump's presidency, when his party controlled the House and Senate — by larger margins than Democrats enjoy now — the GOP focused its energies on unnecessary tax breaks and a hapless health care crusade that ultimately failed. After the 2018 midterm election cycle, which left the House in Democratic hands, there were still hopes that an infrastructure deal was possible, and Democratic leaders were prepared to make it happen.

But as regular readers may recall, the then-president decided to attach some strings. In May 2019, however, according to Trump's own version of events, the Republican presented Democrats with an offer: The White House would work on infrastructure if Democrats agreed to stop investigating the then-president's many scandals. Democratic leaders, naturally, said that wasn't an option — they added, of course, that Congress can legislate and conduct oversight at the same time — at which point Trump abandoned the process.

Two years later, the Republican settled on a different kind of idea: If he couldn't have an infrastructure deal, then Biden shouldn't get one, either.

Indeed, Politico reported months ago that the former president was determined to "sabotage" the entire process: "Trump is trying to ensure that his successor, Joe Biden, suffers the indignity of the 'infrastructure week' jokes as well."

Except, as it turns out, Biden is the one telling the infrastructure jokes, not the one at the receiving end of the jokes.
Old 11-19-2021, 07:58 AM   #1674
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Facts.
You wouldn't know one if it bit you in the ass!
Old 11-19-2021, 08:31 AM   #1675
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Fresh Start Political Thread

Quote:

Of course you do. You need look no further than Trump to understand why he couldn’t get an infrastructure deal done. But it is just easier to blame the left. That is ironic because it is the main reason he got nothing done. Too busy barking about his “enemies”.
Trump tied everything back to Trump. Everything had to work out for him in the end and not the American people. Yet these fuckin yahoos continue to wave his flag and cry about the Dems! It is fucking moronic.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2021, 08:31 AM   #1676
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/asian-a...g-pbs-rcna6076

How racist can the right get?
Old 11-19-2021, 08:42 AM   #1677
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:

Because it had nothing to do with infrastructure and everything to do with Trumps troubles. Jesus. Convenient obliviousness still rules the day in Trump country. For some reason when I woke up this morning I thought things had changed. Silly me.
Old 11-19-2021, 08:42 AM   #1678
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
You are seriously broken.

He Gets Us
Old 11-19-2021, 08:54 AM   #1679
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
You are seriously broken.

No. Im not racist at all. It is your party who is up in arms about a korean American puppet on sesame street that is broken. Keep pretending like you don’t see it Chico.
Old 11-19-2021, 09:02 AM   #1680
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
No. Im not racist at all. It is your party who is up in arms about a korean American puppet on sesame street that is broken. Keep pretending like you don’t see it Chico.
Read the article, the headline is click bait. Per the usual

He Gets Us