I Like Frank Reich

Advertisements
Old 02-08-2018, 11:23 AM   #77
MTK
\m/

Re: Black Monday!

Quote:
Originally Posted by metalskins View Post
If I was a possible, future, employer for McDaniels, I'd be a little hesitant on hiring him after this stunt. Yes, I realize Belichick did something very similar years ago, but it just seems kind of flaky to me. I think he knows BB is stepping down soon and feels he's next in line for the Patriots job.
I wouldn't be surprised if he's on a "do not hire" list for a lot of NFL teams now.
Old 02-08-2018, 11:45 AM   #78
skinsfan69
Living Legend

McDaniels drafted Tebow in the first round and one of his assistants was caught taping another teams walk through. His offense stunk in St. Louis. That pretty much should tell you to never ever hire the guy as a head coach. Yet there teams that still have a hard on for the guy cause he calls plays for Tom Brady. Have any of the Patriots assistants done well after they left?
skinsfan69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2018, 11:47 AM   #79
skinsfaninok
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfan69 View Post
McDaniels drafted Tebow in the first round and one of his assistants was caught taping another teams walk through. His offense stunk in St. Louis. That pretty much should tell you to never ever hire the guy as a head coach. Yet there teams that still have a hard on for the guy cause he calls plays for Tom Brady. Have any of the Patriots assistants done well after they left?
Nope because none of them have TOM BRADY lol, that is the only reason these guys get jobs, Tom and Bill make them all look better than they are
Old 02-08-2018, 12:17 PM   #80
metalskins
The Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfaninok View Post
Nope because none of them have TOM BRADY lol, that is the only reason these guys get jobs, Tom and Bill make them all look better than they are
Kind of like Joe Gibbs' assistants. I don't remember Joe Bugel being very successful as a head coach, and we know Richie Petitbon was not successful. It might be a good thing that he stays with New England. We can see the slow burn of a once great dynasty being torn down.
Old 02-08-2018, 02:29 PM   #81
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Kind of like Joe Gibbs' assistants. I don't remember Joe Bugel being very successful as a head coach, and we know Richie Petitbon was not successful. It might be a good thing that he stays with New England. We can see the slow burn of a once great dynasty being torn down.
LOL, same thing was said when Al Groh,Bill O'Brian,Eric Mangini,Charlie Weis and Romeo Crennel , Jim Swartz all left .......how did that work out?
Old 02-08-2018, 05:01 PM   #82
htownskinfan
JUST LIVIN

Quote:
Poor Ritchie,didnt he only last a year? Hard to follow a legend,wish he was still coaching our defense
Old 02-08-2018, 07:04 PM   #83
SolidSnake84
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by htownskinfan View Post
Poor Ritchie,didnt he only last a year? Hard to follow a legend,wish he was still coaching our defense
I might be wrong, but I think Richie went 3-13 as HC here...

Edit: Had to look it up - he was 4-12
Old 02-11-2018, 06:15 PM   #84
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
I Like Frank Reich
New Head Coach with the Colts!