Advertisements
Old 11-11-2019, 11:10 PM   #47
SFREDSKIN
Living Legend

Re: NFL week 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Jimmy G is really average QB.
And Russell Wilson is a stud, I would take him over anyone except Brady.

Art Monk- Art was like an OL playing WR, doing the dirty work and not getting the glory.

Darrell Green- Best DB ever.

Purveyor of fine Filth
SFREDSKIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2019, 11:31 PM   #48
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

This is a good game, I'm not a Booger fan but I thought his commentary on Jimmy G was on point. Jimmy G was seeing ghosts that last drive, I'm surprised he got them into field goal range.
mooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2019, 09:08 AM   #49
kct1975
The Starter

Oh Please Let It Happen!
Quote:
There is hope?
Just Pray
Quote:
Originally Posted by SFREDSKIN View Post
He probably would want a name change for the team.
At this point I really don't care...as long as Dan Synder is GONE!
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaltimoreSkins View Post
He could call them the nanny sissies as long as they start winning again
I Completely Agree With You!

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk
Old 11-12-2019, 05:48 PM   #50
Indian-brave
Special Teams

Quote:
Jimmy G is really average QB.
Lol he hit his receivers multiple times. They simply dropped them
Indian-brave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2019, 01:26 PM   #51
FrenchSkin
Playmaker

Garrett suspended indefinitely, Pouncey 3 games, Ogunjobi 1 game

Pouncey will appeal and if I'm the judge he's not getting more than one game. His quarterback just got slammed in the head with his helmet, he had to retaliate.
Old 11-15-2019, 02:07 PM   #52
Ruhskins
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrenchSkin View Post

Pouncey will appeal and if I'm the judge he's not getting more than one game. His quarterback just got slammed in the head with his helmet, he had to retaliate.
This is the closest to the Malice at the Palace that the NFL will have...hopefully.
R.I.P. #21
Ruhskins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2019, 02:38 PM   #53
Number44
Special Teams

Quote:

Yeah, his initial punch after Garrett hit Rudolph with the helmet was definitely understandable, but kicking the guy while he's down may be tough for him to win an appeal on.
Number44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2019, 02:43 PM   #54
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:

I agree in that he needed to defend his qb, but I don't think the NFL will. He could've defended him without kicking and punching.

Just so we're clear, I don't disagree with Pouncey protecting his qb. Just saying the NFL is going to come down harsh on it too to prevent it from reoccurring.

I think Garrett's suspension should be for the end of the year. He doesn't have the track record guys like Burfict have, and I think his apology is on point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myles Garrett
"Last night, I made a terrible mistake," Garrett said in a statement issued Friday. "I lost my cool and what I did was selfish and unacceptable. I know that we are all responsible for our actions, and I can only prove my true character through my actions moving forward.

"I want to apologize to Mason Rudolph, my teammates, our entire organization, our fans and to the NFL. I know I have to be accountable for what happened, learn from my mistake, and I fully intend to do so."
He owned it, he apologized, he accepted the punishment, and I think the line about proving his true character through his actions moving forward is the best response you can have in a situation like this.
Old 11-15-2019, 02:46 PM   #55
SunnySide
Playmaker

I think the league got it right. I am assuming Garrett gets reinstated to start TC and Garrett doesnt do anything stupid between now and then.

Seems out of character for Garrett but I guess anyone can lose their cool for a short window of time. Good for him to talk with reporters after.

Browns fans are on a roller coaster past 2 years.
Old 11-15-2019, 05:59 PM   #56
SolidSnake84
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
I agree in that he needed to defend his qb, but I don't think the NFL will. He could've defended him without kicking and punching.

Just so we're clear, I don't disagree with Pouncey protecting his qb. Just saying the NFL is going to come down harsh on it too to prevent it from reoccurring.

I think Garrett's suspension should be for the end of the year. He doesn't have the track record guys like Burfict have, and I think his apology is on point.

He owned it, he apologized, he accepted the punishment, and I think the line about proving his true character through his actions moving forward is the best response you can have in a situation like this.
To me it sounded like one of those bogus apologies that you have PR people write for you and Garrett had the attitude that he was apologizing because he was caught, not because he was sorry. I do agree though his actions will prove his character going forward.
Old 11-15-2019, 07:14 PM   #57
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidSnake84 View Post
To me it sounded like one of those bogus apologies that you have PR people write for you and Garrett had the attitude that he was apologizing because he was caught, not because he was sorry. I do agree though his actions will prove his character going forward.
Would you rather hear that or hear "Gator don't play no shit. You feel me? Gator never... never been about that, about playin no shit."

Also idk that when you swing a helmet at a helmetless qb on a field at a fully packed NFL stadium, in front of millions of viewers, you would be upset about getting caught. There's literally no defense. Trying to defend yourself after that is literally the next worse move. He owned it. Up to him whether or not he changes the narrative that he's a dirty player from here on out.
Old 11-15-2019, 07:56 PM   #58
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post

Yet he is appealing the suspension?.He needs to back down and beg for forgiveness..............................alot!
Old 11-15-2019, 07:57 PM   #59
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by number44 View Post
yeah, his initial punch after garrett hit rudolph with the helmet was definitely understandable, but kicking the guy while he's down may be tough for him to win an appeal on.
this!