When is Enough ,Enough?

Debating with the enemy

Old 09-06-2017, 05:12 PM   #1
JoeRedskin
Contains football related knowledge

Re: When is Enough ,Enough?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTK View Post
Here we go with the Thanks Obama shit. Trump and this admin are full of turds. Congress too. Fuck em all. They're fucking with good people's lives. Fuck their bullshit.

Didn't say they weren't.

as for the "Thanks Obama shit," sorry, but, when it comes to ultra vires expansion of authority, Obama excelled at running the imperial presidency.

In general, it was due in large part to the obstructionism on Republican party and I would suggest was motivated by a genuine desire to help disadvantaged populations. It doesn't change the fact that the Obama presidency advanced the authority of the Presidency and the administrative/regulatory branch of government considerably.

[As an example, during the Obama Admin, public universities were expected to follow the Dept. of Education's Office of Civil Rights "sub-regulatory" guidance or be subjected to incredibly burdensome audits, significant fines, lengthy litigation, and/or having their institution placed on a public watch list (destroying enrollment). The guidance was "sub-regulatory" b/c it didn't even go through the vetting process required for agencies to enact binding regulation; it really was just a policy statement by the head bureaucrat and, if institutions did not follow the administrator's pronouncements, expect an audit of every Title VII, Title VI an Title IX complaint brought against the school in the previous three years. It was HORRIBLE]

However, by doing an end around the obstructionists,
Old 09-06-2017, 08:09 PM   #2
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
Here we go with the Thanks Obama shit. Trump and this admin are full of turds. Congress too. Fuck em all. They're fucking with good people's lives. Fuck their bullshit.
We've got a live response from Congress to your post:

Old 09-07-2017, 07:45 AM   #3
MTK
\m/

Here's hoping that Congress does the right thing. The effect on several state's economies would be significant if they start deporting them.
Old 09-07-2017, 09:50 AM   #4
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

When it comes to immigration policy, dreamers seem like the ones a country would covet.

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2017, 09:54 AM   #5
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
When it comes to immigration policy, dreamers seem like the ones a country would covet.
I'm pretty sure Trump's immigration policy is like the 40/40 club's door policy. You see SHS's latest comments? These DREAMers are taking other well deserving minorities jobs?!?! lol.
Old 09-14-2017, 03:53 PM   #6
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Trump jokes about the size of his hands for the second time in 2 weeks at hurricane relief event

Man, I will never forget when he referenced dick size at the debate. Lets admit, that was great.

He Gets Us
Old 09-14-2017, 06:38 PM   #7
MTK
\m/

Imagine if Obama was talking about this kind of shit? Fucking A
Old 09-17-2017, 11:02 PM   #8
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:
Imagine if Obama was talking about this kind of shit? Fucking A
Nah, Obama's too much of a pussy to talk about this. Trump's a real man.

Speaking of the best quote I've heard and one of my instant favs, I wish I could credit where I heard it from but I can't remember atm.

Paraphrasing here "the best thing Trump ever did was convince the working middle class that a guy with a gold apartment was one of them."
Old 09-17-2017, 11:22 PM   #9
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Big DT on twitter:

"I spoke with President Moon of South Korea last night. Asked him how Rocket Man is doing. Long gas lines forming in North Korea. Too bad!"

Rocket Man....lol gotta love it. And the golf gif that hit Clinton was hilarious. Of course the snowflakes screamed "violence against woman is not a joke" which made me laugh harder.

He Gets Us
Old 09-18-2017, 08:02 AM   #10
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Big DT on twitter:

"I spoke with President Moon of South Korea last night. Asked him how Rocket Man is doing. Long gas lines forming in North Korea. Too bad!"

Rocket Man....lol gotta love it. And the golf gif that hit Clinton was hilarious. Of course the snowflakes screamed "violence against woman is not a joke" which made me laugh harder.
I see your point yet it's the republicans screaming when a comedian takes a shot at the President or anyone for that matter and wants them fired.I think the snowflake is on the wrong foot.I mean "violence against women is as funny as a decapitated head of a president' ,both tasteless but thought of at the time to be funny.
Old 09-18-2017, 09:03 AM   #11
MTK
\m/

Still hard to accept we have a POTUS that tweets like a teenager.
Old 09-18-2017, 11:13 AM   #12
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
Still hard to accept we have a POTUS that tweets like a teenager.

It's completely unacceptable. If Trump was born a North Korean ruler he would be the same exact unstable idiot and loving every minute of it.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2017, 11:20 AM   #13
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Funny that Colbert had Spicey stealing the show...and then the snowflakes again can't take a joke and were crying on social media like a bunch of bitches.

So funny how sensitive everyone is...its amazing. Even when humor is brought in to lighten the general negative political atmosphere people still find ways to bitch. It's truely funny

He Gets Us
Old 09-18-2017, 11:27 AM   #14
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Funny that Colbert had Spicey stealing the show...and then the snowflakes again can't take a joke and were crying on social media like a bunch of bitches.

So funny how sensitive everyone is...its amazing. Even when humor is brought in to lighten the general negative political atmosphere people still find ways to bitch. It's truely funny
I agree,everyone needs to lighten up,everyone.

It's just sad that trump is president.
Old 09-18-2017, 12:31 PM   #15
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:

Pick your words more carefully, everyone is a fairly broad term. I don't care about the Emmy's or what jokes were made. Snowflakes exist on both sides of the aisle. Why else are the right crying about statues being torn down and history being erased? Nevermind the fact that that message is being silenced thanks to the white supremacists using it to advance their own cause. If you really want to see history being erased, go to Turkey, where the Minister of Education just overhauled 170 topics for the curriculum, which includes all references to evolution being removed from biology. It could be so much worse. Don't we have bigger things to worry about than Spicer cracking a joke or two at the Emmy's?