trump Inpeachment...............

Debating with the enemy

Old 01-08-2020, 09:05 AM   #241
NC_Skins
Gamebreaker

Re: trump Impeachment...............

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRedskinsRule View Post
Pretty good revisionist history to say they hadn't done shit to us. Gotta get some of what you got.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

I said for years since the Iran treaty. Try reading it all, and not selectively. That would be a good start.
"So let me get this straight. We have the event of the year on TV with millions watching around the world... and people want a punt, pass, and kick competition to be the halftime entertainment?? Folks, don't quit your day jobs."- Matty
NC_Skins is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 01-08-2020, 09:07 AM   #242
NC_Skins
Gamebreaker

Re: trump Inpeachment...............

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
So insulting people that disagree with you and being an asshole is being a critical thinker? No one that wants to have an actual conversation bases their whole premise around being a condiscinding piece of shit. Nothing you said involved wanting to have a discussion using critical thinking. Hell, you think sending pallets of money to a world wide supporter of terrorism is a milestone. That comment was critically fucking stupid. 10 yard penalty.

Call Trump soulless then mock using the Lord's name in vain?

Your whole post is a fucking joke.
I have to use insults because facts and logic don't make it with Trumpsters. Barbaric communication and 3rd grade logic is what you all seem to respond to.

Like I said, if you're still supporting this piece of shit after 3 years, it's a YOU problem.
"So let me get this straight. We have the event of the year on TV with millions watching around the world... and people want a punt, pass, and kick competition to be the halftime entertainment?? Folks, don't quit your day jobs."- Matty
Old 01-08-2020, 09:20 AM   #243
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by NC_Skins View Post
I said for years since the Iran treaty. Try reading it all, and not selectively. That would be a good start.
I was talking about since the Iran treaty or do you discount their role in iraq, syria and the extinct caliphate?

CRedskinsRule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2020, 10:11 AM   #244
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

The Iran Deal wasn't a good one but did in the short term stop the nuclear program.

First, lets establish the Iranian cause to pursue Nuclear aspirations is for weapons and not their so-called energy reason. Iran has ALWAYS stated they do not want to pursue a nuclear weapon, that is a LIE. So you are negotiating with a LIE to begin with...not good.

The deal overlooked ballistic missile...AKA THE WEAPONS delivery system of a nuclear weapon. Lets think real hard: Stop developing Nuclear aspiration for the short term while investing in Ballistic Missile technology which they tested WHICH VIOLATED UN resolutions IMMEDIATELY after the nuclear agreement:

March 9, 2016: Iran test launches two different variations of the Qadr medium-range ballistic missile.

March 14, 2016: U.S. Ambassador to the UN Samantha Power says she raised Iran's ballistic missile tests at a Security Council meeting, saying that the tests are inconsistent with UN Security Council Resolution 2231.

March 15, 2016: Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif defends Iran's missile launches saying that the missiles are permissible under UN Security Council Resolution 2231 because the missiles are not designed to be capable of carrying nuclear warheads

Also the Sunset Clauses allowed for Iran to begin a nuclear aspirations immediately. Iran was already planning for this as they was documents were leaked

July 18, 2016: Iran's research and development plan for advanced centrifuge machines, leaked to the AP, is reported on in the press.

July 29, 2016: In a statement, the IAEA notes it sent a letter to Iran denying it was the source of leaked information about Iranian plans for phasing in advanced centrifuges in 2027.

The sunset provision list 15 years...that's a lie, it allowed for research just after 10 years.

Also, the money given to the Iranian in the deal allowed them to fund their proxies specifically in Yemen were they started and continue to fight a civil war. Also fund Hezbollah (terrorists) operations throughout the region specifically in Lebanon against US troops and allies in the Syrian conflict as well as operations against Israel. US intelligence has followed the money.

Also, lets not turn a blind eye to Iraq and how the Obama administration completed fucked up and let Iran come in and take over. Lets look at the NYT article which documents the certified morons in the Obama Administration during this time period. This article is from November:

The Iran Cables: Secret Documents Show How Tehran Wields Power in Iraq

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...py-cables.html

The Iran deal was a fuck up, big time...we can easily point to what has happened since

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2020, 10:32 AM   #245
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

When it comes to this situation, Iran killed a US contractor and attacked a US Embassy just in the last couple weeks...Souliman killing is a justified response.

I hope after this Iranian attack...which looks to be symbolic not which looked to do more damage than loss of life...we should talk tough, but de-escalation when it comes to aggressive military operations. Nobody wants a full fledge military operation...

He Gets Us
Old 01-08-2020, 12:05 PM   #246
NC_Skins
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRedskinsRule View Post
I was talking about since the Iran treaty or do you discount their role in iraq, syria and the extinct caliphate?

We haven't had any Iranian attacks (against us) for years. You do realize that Iran was fighting against ISIS, not supporting them. They are allies with Syria, who were/are fighting ISIS. In fact, Iran has had more to do with ISIS being obliterated than we are.
Old 01-08-2020, 12:12 PM   #247
NC_Skins
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
When it comes to this situation, Iran killed a US contractor and attacked a US Embassy just in the last couple weeks...Souliman killing is a justified response.

I hope after this Iranian attack...which looks to be symbolic not which looked to do more damage than loss of life...we should talk tough, but de-escalation when it comes to aggressive military operations. Nobody wants a full fledge military operation...
Just FYI. This attack was planned prior to the embassy attack.

That said, Soleimani's death was justified long before any of those two events. The problem is the guy is a ranking official of a state. Huge consequences come from those kinds of actions. Putin is a worse terrorist and madman than Soleimani ever was but imagine assassinating him.
Old 01-08-2020, 12:16 PM   #248
NC_Skins
Gamebreaker

Quote:
The Iran Cables: Secret Documents Show How Tehran Wields Power in Iraq

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...py-cables.html

The Iran deal was a fuck up, big time...we can easily point to what has happened since

So NYT is legit news source when it backs up a claim or makes Clinton/Obama look bad, but a fake news outlet when it's publishing wrong doings of Trump?

The Iran deal was agreed upon by 6 countries looking to avoid conflict. It wasn't perfect, but the alternate was worse. War.
Old 01-08-2020, 12:31 PM   #249
NC_Skins
Gamebreaker

A good timeline of the events since Trump pulled out of the Iran deal.

https://www.usatoday.com/in-depth/ne...al/2803223001/

Notice he went against advice from the Pentagon. A man who's never been in the military or knows shit about it that doesn't listen to those who do.
Old 01-08-2020, 01:14 PM   #250
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

S10 was right, Iran were a bunch of pussies in their response, they backed down....And now there is questions now that Iran might have accidently shot down the Ukraine passenger plane

These fuckin Iranians, what a bunch of idiots...

He Gets Us
Old 01-08-2020, 01:49 PM   #251
NC_Skins
Gamebreaker

Quote:
S10 was right, Iran were a bunch of pussies in their response, they backed down....And now there is questions now that Iran might have accidently shot down the Ukraine passenger plane

LOL. Are you going to blame them for that 4.9 earthquake too?

There were a lot of Iranians on that plane, what makes you think they'd shoot their own people out of the sky right outside of Tehran? (including 82 Iranians; 63 Canadians; 11 Ukrainians, including nine crew members; 10 Swedes; four Afghans; three Germans and three Britons.) Not saying they wouldn't if they could somehow benefit from it, but it doesn't make sense. If anything, they'd have their proxy people set off some bomb in Dubai.

Also, you calling these guys pussies. Do you actually think those missile attacks are the end of it? LOL Hell no, expect the proxy army attacks to continue and against our allies in the near future.
Old 01-08-2020, 02:03 PM   #252
Schneed10
A Dude

Quote:

They basically thought through it like this:

- How do we come across as standing up to America so our people don't lose faith in its government

- How do we do it without forcing Trump's hand, because we will get steamrolled.

Missiles that miss. Perfect!
Old 01-08-2020, 02:06 PM   #253
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
LOL. Are you going to blame them for that 4.9 earthquake too?

There were a lot of Iranians on that plane, what makes you think they'd shoot their own people out of the sky right outside of Tehran? (including 82 Iranians; 63 Canadians; 11 Ukrainians, including nine crew members; 10 Swedes; four Afghans; three Germans and three Britons.) Not saying they wouldn't if they could somehow benefit from it, but it doesn't make sense. If anything, they'd have their proxy people set off some bomb in Dubai.

Also, you calling these guys pussies. Do you actually think those missile attacks are the end of it? LOL Hell no, expect the proxy army attacks to continue and against our allies in the near future.
Yeah, its a tragic that they would accidently shoot down a passenger plane. But if it happened, that's just how inept these folks are...its not a good look.

Yes, that was a weak response after tough talk. We know the largest US base with more US personal that was actually much closer to Iran (IE, an easier target) was avoided. Also, they called ahead to the Iraqis, who let us know an attack was coming. This was a symbolic strike meant not to harm US troops...and that's fine, but we know exactly what it...saving face.

News flash NC Skins, Iran Proxies in Iraq have been launching rockets at US bases for well almost a year...we have something like 16 incidents documented. They have escalated incidents which is why we killed like 25 of them several weeks ago before sending Soulimani to hell last week.

I get it, we just defer in approach...but I think we both agree no one wants a war with Iran, including Iran from their actions or lack of, last night

He Gets Us
Old 01-08-2020, 02:15 PM   #254
NC_Skins
Gamebreaker

Quote:
News flash NC Skins, Iran Proxies in Iraq have been launching rockets at US bases for well almost a year...we have something like 16 incidents documented. They have escalated incidents which is why we killed like 25 of them several weeks ago before sending Soulimani to hell last week.

Sure, since we pulled out of the agreement. Those rockets weren't coming prior to that. Not on our forces anyway. The link I posted earlier shows the steps they've been doing (that we know of) since Trump pulled out of the treaty. This is them fighting back against the economic sanctions.

Of course it was a weak attack. It was meant to be. Iran isn't stupid. They don't want a war with us either because they know they'll lose. That said, they'll bring the pain to our allies and our people in that region. They would use proxy armies at that point to target civilian areas as well as military. Iran has the backing of Syria, Russia, and China. It's not some pushover either.
Old 01-08-2020, 03:14 PM   #255
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Sure, since we pulled out of the agreement. Those rockets weren't coming prior to that. Not on our forces anyway. The link I posted earlier shows the steps they've been doing (that we know of) since Trump pulled out of the treaty. This is them fighting back against the economic sanctions.

Of course it was a weak attack. It was meant to be. Iran isn't stupid. They don't want a war with us either because they know they'll lose. That said, they'll bring the pain to our allies and our people in that region. They would use proxy armies at that point to target civilian areas as well as military. Iran has the backing of Syria, Russia, and China. It's not some pushover either.
But the fact is they will bring pain to our allies and that region with or without the Souliman killing. That's been their MO for 30-40 years. Iran has never been the victim...they simply refuse to act in good faith with the rest of the world. Souliman was a line in the sand...His name for airstrike has been on the list for 10 years...so when the US Embassy was attack which threaten US lives the Trump administration right after US contractor being killed the week before, line was crossed and big response in a message of deterrence was sent.

Also, anyone notice Kim Ju Fat shut the fuck up? He was talking a lot of shit about Christmas gifts. His bbq'd fat ass burning in an air strike would feed half the country.

He Gets Us