Warpath  

Home | Forums | Donate | Shop




Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Debating with the enemy


The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Debating with the enemy


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-02-2023, 05:21 PM   #3211
Giantone
Gamebreaker
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 13,510
Re: The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
Hamas is definitely evil, but I can't help but feel like Israel (at least the gov't/military) is no better because if you slaughter 100 kids to kill 1 general you really don't have the moral high ground to stand on. It's just a shitty situation all around. The only people I truly feel for are the innocent families on both sides who want to live together in peace. The supporters of Hamas/Israel's military aren't any better than the ones doing the killing.
No argument.
__________________
....DISCLAIMER: All of my posts/threads are my expressed typed opinion and the reader is not to assume these comments are absolute fact, law, or truth unless otherwise stated in said post/thread.
Giantone is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 11-02-2023, 10:34 PM   #3212
BaltimoreSkins
Pro Bowl
 
BaltimoreSkins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Parkton, MD
Posts: 5,488
Re: The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

When a single senator can hold up nominations for over 9 months pertaining to national security we have a problem
__________________
Who does number 2 work for?
BaltimoreSkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2023, 11:19 PM   #3213
nonniey
The Starter
 
nonniey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: AZ
Posts: 1,378
Re: The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
Hamas is definitely evil, but I can't help but feel like Israel (at least the gov't/military) is no better because if you slaughter 100 kids to kill 1 general you really don't have the moral high ground to stand on. It's just a shitty situation all around. The only people I truly feel for are the innocent families on both sides who want to live together in peace. The supporters of Hamas/Israel's military aren't any better than the ones doing the killing.
Israel for years has been the best in the world, even better than us, for targeting actions designed to prevent civilian casualties. They are the only military that knocks targets prior to attack (small explosive). This allows civilians and, yes the bad guys time to evacuate. Refusing to target the bad guys when they have civilians around them incentivizes bad guys to always surround themselves with civilians. Much like paying kidnappers leads to more kidnappings allowing bad guys to use this tactic successfully ultimately leads to more civilian deaths.

You are off base here and have fallen for what Hamas tactic was designed for.
nonniey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2023, 07:53 AM   #3214
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder
 
mooby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 20,213
Re: The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by nonniey View Post
Israel for years has been the best in the world, even better than us, for targeting actions designed to prevent civilian casualties. They are the only military that knocks targets prior to attack (small explosive). This allows civilians and, yes the bad guys time to evacuate. Refusing to target the bad guys when they have civilians around them incentivizes bad guys to always surround themselves with civilians. Much like paying kidnappers leads to more kidnappings allowing bad guys to use this tactic successfully ultimately leads to more civilian deaths.

You are off base here and have fallen for what Hamas tactic was designed for.
All those words and all I see is "those civilians had ample warning to leave! If they died it's their own fault!"
__________________
Hail to the Football Team
mooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2023, 08:59 AM   #3215
Giantone
Gamebreaker
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 13,510
Re: The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

This is the ignorance of the Republican party on full display here........................


https://atlantablackstar.com/2023/11...et-resurfaces/


‘I Am a Man Who Stands By His Words’: Unapologetic North Dakota GOP Leader Quits After Racist Tweet Suggesting Black People Should ‘Move to Wakanda’ Resurfaces


The newly-appointed executive director of the North Dakota Republican Party is officially on the outs early into his position after it was discovered that his X account is riddled with racist and sexist tweets.

It took only 10 days after Dave Roetman was hired on to be the state’s party executive for him to resign after those social media posts were found and reported.
__________________
....DISCLAIMER: All of my posts/threads are my expressed typed opinion and the reader is not to assume these comments are absolute fact, law, or truth unless otherwise stated in said post/thread.
Giantone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2023, 09:06 AM   #3216
Giantone
Gamebreaker
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 13,510
Re: The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by nonniey View Post
Israel for years has been the best in the world, even better than us, for targeting actions designed to prevent civilian casualties. They are the only military that knocks targets prior to attack (small explosive). This allows civilians and, yes the bad guys time to evacuate. Refusing to target the bad guys when they have civilians around them incentivizes bad guys to always surround themselves with civilians. Much like paying kidnappers leads to more kidnappings allowing bad guys to use this tactic successfully ultimately leads to more civilian deaths.

You are off base here and have fallen for what Hamas tactic was designed for.
What was the Hamas tactic for the raid on the Music festival for? Look these two Governments want to go at it fine but make no mistake both sides in this are out of control. Hamas started this and there is no doubt but Israel is not making any allies by what they are doing.
__________________
....DISCLAIMER: All of my posts/threads are my expressed typed opinion and the reader is not to assume these comments are absolute fact, law, or truth unless otherwise stated in said post/thread.
Giantone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2023, 09:14 AM   #3217
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame
 
Chico23231's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 33,794
Re: The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
Hamas is definitely evil, but I can't help but feel like Israel (at least the gov't/military) is no better because if you slaughter 100 kids to kill 1 general you really don't have the moral high ground to stand on. It's just a shitty situation all around. The only people I truly feel for are the innocent families on both sides who want to live together in peace. The supporters of Hamas/Israel's military aren't any better than the ones doing the killing.
What are you talking about? 100 kids? You understand this a war and Hamas is using human shields?

“Hamas is evil, but….” Israel is actually, much better by a large margin. Listen to the clip again

Terrorist apologists are the worst
__________________
My pronouns: King/Your ruler

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2023, 09:27 AM   #3218
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame
 
Chico23231's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 33,794
Re: The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
What was the Hamas tactic for the raid on the Music festival for? Look these two Governments want to go at it fine but make no mistake both sides in this are out of control. Hamas started this and there is no doubt but Israel is not making any allies by what they are doing.
“Out of control”


You guys are pathetic. Hamas is shooting their own people trying to flee the north. Hamas Leadership has explicitly stated high children and women death tolls are a strategy, they want their own to be killed. They purposely put headquarters, ammunition and terrorists in hospitals and schools.

Are you and Mooby stating you don’t know this?

Listening to liberals whine about a terrorist org and Iranian pawn being taken off the board is something else.
__________________
My pronouns: King/Your ruler

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2023, 03:07 PM   #3219
Giantone
Gamebreaker
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 13,510
Re: The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
“Out of control”


You guys are pathetic. Hamas is shooting their own people trying to flee the north. Hamas Leadership has explicitly stated high children and women death tolls are a strategy, they want their own to be killed. They purposely put headquarters, ammunition and terrorists in hospitals and schools.

Are you and Mooby stating you don’t know this?

Listening to liberals whine about a terrorist org and Iranian pawn being taken off the board is something else.
I apologize, I thought when you defended trump you were stupid. Now I read what you write and know you're a fucking moron.
__________________
....DISCLAIMER: All of my posts/threads are my expressed typed opinion and the reader is not to assume these comments are absolute fact, law, or truth unless otherwise stated in said post/thread.
Giantone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2023, 03:46 AM   #3220
Giantone
Gamebreaker
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 13,510
Re: The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Dems had a Big Night!

https://apnews.com/


Democrats win in several states on abortion rights and other highlights from Tuesday’s elections
Democrats have plenty of good news to celebrate in Tuesday’s off-year elections and more evidence that they can win races centered on the national debate over abortion.


https://apnews.com/article/ohio-abor...ca21ea26485270
Ohio voters enshrine abortion access in constitution in latest statewide win for reproductive rights
__________________
....DISCLAIMER: All of my posts/threads are my expressed typed opinion and the reader is not to assume these comments are absolute fact, law, or truth unless otherwise stated in said post/thread.
Giantone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2023, 11:17 AM   #3221
punch it in
From a Land Down Under
 
punch it in's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: toms river, nj
Age: 52
Posts: 22,802
Re: The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Maga is the gift that keeps on giving. Right never gonna learn.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2023, 11:31 AM   #3222
Giantone
Gamebreaker
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 13,510
Re: The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
Maga is the gift that keeps on giving. Right never gonna learn.
LOL, wonder how chico like living among the Democrat's in VA.?


chico..........

__________________
....DISCLAIMER: All of my posts/threads are my expressed typed opinion and the reader is not to assume these comments are absolute fact, law, or truth unless otherwise stated in said post/thread.
Giantone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2023, 12:29 PM   #3223
punch it in
From a Land Down Under
 
punch it in's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: toms river, nj
Age: 52
Posts: 22,802
Re: The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Nobody wants extremism. That is how dictatorships are governed. This is fucking America. It isn’t my way or the highway. You want that shit ill help you pack for China or Russia or Iran. It is why this country exists. It is what a fucking democracy is all about. Not some whiny crooked blowhard trying to mold the nation in his disgusting image and kiss his ring.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2023, 03:45 PM   #3224
BaltimoreSkins
Pro Bowl
 
BaltimoreSkins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Parkton, MD
Posts: 5,488
Re: The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Well at least Susanna Gibson lost. Hard right conservatives in Virginia can sleep easy knowing someone that enjoys having sex will not be making laws in their state.
__________________
Who does number 2 work for?
BaltimoreSkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2023, 04:18 PM   #3225
Giantone
Gamebreaker
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 13,510
Re: The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaltimoreSkins View Post
Well at least Susanna Gibson lost. Hard right conservatives in Virginia can sleep easy knowing someone that enjoys having sex will not be making laws in their state.
LOL, having sex with her Husband!
Yet it was close.51%-48%
__________________
....DISCLAIMER: All of my posts/threads are my expressed typed opinion and the reader is not to assume these comments are absolute fact, law, or truth unless otherwise stated in said post/thread.
Giantone is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:49 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We have no official affiliation with the Washington Commanders or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.22852 seconds with 10 queries