Warpath  

Home | Forums | Donate | Shop




Go Back   Warpath > Commanders Football > Locker Room Main Forum


Around the NFL week 9

Locker Room Main Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-06-2023, 12:59 PM   #31
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame
 
Chico23231's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 33,795
Re: Around the NFL week 9

If the nfl had any nuts they would penalize Cards for tanking. They traded Dobbs and let Clayton Tune start who sucks ass. QBR 1.6 yesterday

Gtfo with that shit
__________________
My pronouns: King/Your ruler

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 11-06-2023, 01:11 PM   #32
skinsfaninok
Warpath Hall of Fame
 
skinsfaninok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: UNITED STATES
Age: 37
Posts: 35,895
Re: Around the NFL week 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
If the nfl had any nuts they would penalize Cards for tanking. They traded Dobbs and let Clayton Tune start who sucks ass. QBR 1.6 yesterday

Gtfo with that shit
And they beat Dallas LMFAO
__________________
“Mediocre people don’t like high achievers, and high achievers don’t like mediocre people.”
― Nick Saban
skinsfaninok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2023, 01:12 PM   #33
punch it in
From a Land Down Under
 
punch it in's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: toms river, nj
Age: 52
Posts: 22,802
Re: Around the NFL week 9

Well Tune never played before yesterday so there is that. Plus Dobbs been around for years, and done a whole lotta nothing. Getting a pick, any pick , for Dobbs was probably smart. Also the Cardinals were 1-7 it isn’t like they were throwing in the towel on a possible playoff run.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2023, 01:16 PM   #34
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder
 
mooby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 20,214
Re: Around the NFL week 9

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...nding-torn-acl

Danny Jones torn ACL confirmed. That contract looks worse by the day.

Of course I can't talk shit though, the Giants have had our number going back the last 3-4 years. Even when they're objectively mediocre they somehow make winning look easy against us.
__________________
Hail to the Football Team
mooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2023, 05:20 PM   #35
punch it in
From a Land Down Under
 
punch it in's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: toms river, nj
Age: 52
Posts: 22,802
Re: Around the NFL week 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...nding-torn-acl

Danny Jones torn ACL confirmed. That contract looks worse by the day.

Of course I can't talk shit though, the Giants have had our number going back the last 3-4 years. Even when they're objectively mediocre they somehow make winning look easy against us.

They are stuck with him one more year at 40 mill. Which lines up perfectly for arch manning,…
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2023, 05:35 PM   #36
SFREDSKIN
Living Legend
 
SFREDSKIN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Pacifica, CA
Posts: 15,160
Re: Around the NFL week 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
If the nfl had any nuts they would penalize Cards for tanking. They traded Dobbs and let Clayton Tune start who sucks ass. QBR 1.6 yesterday

Gtfo with that shit
You mean Joshua "The Passtronaut" Dobbs. That's his nickname.
__________________
Joe Gibbs- The best coach of all time, Lombardi trophy should be renamed Gibbs.

Art Monk- Art was like an OL playing WR, doing the dirty work and not getting the glory.

Darrell Green- Best DB ever.


Purveyor of fine Filth
SFREDSKIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2023, 06:35 PM   #37
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame
 
Chico23231's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 33,795
Re: Around the NFL week 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...nding-torn-acl

Danny Jones torn ACL confirmed. That contract looks worse by the day.

Of course I can't talk shit though, the Giants have had our number going back the last 3-4 years. Even when they're objectively mediocre they somehow make winning look easy against us.
Time for Tranny to Activate Chaturbate side hustle money!
__________________
My pronouns: King/Your ruler

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2023, 09:25 PM   #38
punch it in
From a Land Down Under
 
punch it in's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: toms river, nj
Age: 52
Posts: 22,802
Re: Around the NFL week 9

Derius Davis is a fast man.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2023, 11:49 PM   #39
skinsfan69
Living Legend
 
skinsfan69's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Arlington, VA
Posts: 17,064
Re: Around the NFL week 9

Jets offense is unwatchable.
skinsfan69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2023, 04:40 PM   #40
SFREDSKIN
Living Legend
 
SFREDSKIN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Pacifica, CA
Posts: 15,160
Re: Around the NFL week 9

Carson Wentz signs with Rams, can McVay resurrect his ass? Should be interesting to watch.
__________________
Joe Gibbs- The best coach of all time, Lombardi trophy should be renamed Gibbs.

Art Monk- Art was like an OL playing WR, doing the dirty work and not getting the glory.

Darrell Green- Best DB ever.


Purveyor of fine Filth
SFREDSKIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2023, 05:01 PM   #41
punch it in
From a Land Down Under
 
punch it in's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: toms river, nj
Age: 52
Posts: 22,802
Re: Around the NFL week 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by SFREDSKIN View Post
Carson Wentz signs with Rams, can McVay resurrect his ass? Should be interesting to watch.

punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2023, 05:20 PM   #42
skinsfan69
Living Legend
 
skinsfan69's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Arlington, VA
Posts: 17,064
Re: Around the NFL week 9

W/ all of the injuries to QB's Wentz finally gets a call. It goes to show just how far that guy has fallen. Josh Dobbs is more highly regarded than Wentz. Still can't believe Ron signed him. That alone should have gotten him fired.
skinsfan69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2023, 09:54 PM   #43
That Guy
Living Legend
 
That Guy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: VA
Age: 41
Posts: 17,439
Re: Around the NFL week 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfan69 View Post
W/ all of the injuries to QB's Wentz finally gets a call. It goes to show just how far that guy has fallen. Josh Dobbs is more highly regarded than Wentz. Still can't believe Ron signed him. That alone should have gotten him fired.
still unclear is the danny was involved. definitely did not work out well.
That Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2023, 12:56 PM   #44
SolidSnake84
Playmaker
 
SolidSnake84's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Stephens City, VA
Posts: 2,947
Re: Around the NFL week 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Guy View Post
still unclear is the danny was involved. definitely did not work out well.
Dan wanted Wentz. I didn't believe it for a second when Ron tried to say 100% it was his signing and something he wanted himself.

Because if that is true, then it is just another reason to show Ron is clueless and is a horrible talent evaluator. Wentz was on the scrap heap, 100% washed up and done at the time Ron signed him.
__________________
Time to nut up or shut up
SolidSnake84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2023, 07:06 PM   #45
SkinsGuru
Impact Rookie
 
SkinsGuru's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 553
Re: Around the NFL week 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidSnake84 View Post
Dan wanted Wentz. I didn't believe it for a second when Ron tried to say 100% it was his signing and something he wanted himself.

Because if that is true, then it is just another reason to show Ron is clueless and is a horrible talent evaluator. Wentz was on the scrap heap, 100% washed up and done at the time Ron signed him.
The Rams signed Wentz today.
SkinsGuru is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:33 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We have no official affiliation with the Washington Commanders or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.14958 seconds with 10 queries