Warpath  

Home | Forums | Donate | Shop




Go Back   Warpath > Redskins Forums > Redskins Locker Room


Eagles v. Skins Gameday Thread

Redskins Locker Room


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-16-2019, 11:29 AM   #181
punch it in
From a Land Down Under
 
punch it in's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: toms river, nj
Posts: 14,225
Re: Eagles v. Skins Gameday Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnySide View Post
watching the play, playing man, Ward runs across the field against the flow of the play .. Norman was right there with him, a great throw and catch.



Norman is gone, he didnt live up to his hype but he was good for a few years and (so far) has taken hes benching well.



i feel bad for him a bit. Yeah the TD was against him but he played it well, was in a tough position.



Im not going to bash Norman on his way out the door.


Fuck that he is a loud mouth bitch.
__________________
Douche Snyder ruined my Sundays.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 12-16-2019, 11:54 AM   #182
skinsfaninok
Warpath Hall of Fame
 
skinsfaninok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Buffalo NY
Posts: 28,372
Re: Eagles v. Skins Gameday Thread

Norman was good for a couple years but yeah its time for him to go
__________________
THUNDER UP

"if you're good at something, never do it for free"- The Joker

skinsfaninok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2019, 12:07 PM   #183
jamf
Playmaker
 
jamf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: San Diego Ca
Posts: 3,985
Re: Eagles v. Skins Gameday Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnySide View Post
watching the play, playing man, Ward runs across the field against the flow of the play .. Norman was right there with him, a great throw and catch.

Norman is gone, he didnt live up to his hype but he was good for a few years and (so far) has taken hes benching well.

i feel bad for him a bit. Yeah the TD was against him but he played it well, was in a tough position.

Im not going to bash Norman on his way out the door.

Exactly! they couldn't deal with WR picks all day and never adjusted(F Manusky). Norman had good coverage on the play.


as much hype Payne, Allen, and Ionnidis get individually, they can't stop the run for shit as a group. too easy to run on them.
jamf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2019, 12:08 PM   #184
jamf
Playmaker
 
jamf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: San Diego Ca
Posts: 3,985
Re: Eagles v. Skins Gameday Thread

This team missed out on trading kerrigan. His trade value has taken a bit hit with these injuries.
jamf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2019, 12:11 PM   #185
skinsfaninok
Warpath Hall of Fame
 
skinsfaninok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Buffalo NY
Posts: 28,372
Re: Eagles v. Skins Gameday Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamf View Post
This team missed out on trading kerrigan. His trade value has taken a bit hit with these injuries.
Yep, they will most likely have to cut him and move on
__________________
THUNDER UP

"if you're good at something, never do it for free"- The Joker

skinsfaninok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2019, 05:24 PM   #186
PorkSkins
Special Teams
 
PorkSkins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: South Carolina
Posts: 354
Re: Eagles v. Skins Gameday Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamf View Post
Exactly! they couldn't deal with WR picks all day and never adjusted(F Manusky). Norman had good coverage on the play.
Agree! Norman had good coverage on the play, but we did horribly on pick plays all game long. I'll also throw in screen plays as well, as our D had looked like they had never saw a screen play all season and the Eagles threw their share yesterday.

Manusky is freakin' hot garbage and should've been shown the door a season or two ago.

Quote:
as much hype Payne, Allen, and Ionnidis get individually, they can't stop the run for shit as a group. too easy to run on them.
Although, I'm not totally letting those guys off the hook, but some of that also has to do with our LBs being out of position in the run game. Our scheme or lack of also plays a role.
PorkSkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2019, 08:41 PM   #187
DYoungJelly
The Starter
 
DYoungJelly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Clintwood, VA
Posts: 2,216
Re: Eagles v. Skins Gameday Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfaninok View Post
Yep, they will most likely have to cut him and move on
Your saying what they should do.

They'll never cut Kerrigan. He is a "core Redskin" and will go up in the ring of honor.
__________________
I'm tired of these monkey fighting snakes on this Monday to Friday plane!
DYoungJelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:51 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site has no official affiliation with the Washington Football Team or the NFL, we're just a bunch of fans talking football
Page generated in 0.35979 seconds with 12 queries