Around the NFL Week 15

Locker Room Main Forum

Old 12-13-2019, 11:25 AM   #16
skinsfaninok
Warpath Hall of Fame

Re: Around the NFL Week 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRedskinsRule View Post
Agreed, and TWs comment that "its dogs doing what dogs do" is incomprehensible. Its what dogs bred for fighting do.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
Exactly!!

Advertisements
Old 12-13-2019, 11:38 AM   #17
PorkSkins
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfan69 View Post
RG3 still has no idea how to protect himself. He looks.like a crash test dummy when he runs the ball.

I said the same in regards to RG3 still doesn't have a clue how to protect himself. He seems to often go down awkwardly as well.
PorkSkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2019, 01:11 PM   #18
skinsfan69
Living Legend

Showing no remorse that your neighbors dog was killed by your dog to me is appalling. Also having 9 pits in cages like that, the perception does not look good at all.
skinsfan69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2019, 02:09 PM   #19
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfan69 View Post
Showing no remorse that your neighbors dog was killed by your dog to me is appalling. Also having 9 pits in cages like that, the perception does not look good at all.
I agree, this guy is trash. Seems like he has the dogs as accessories...

I gotta 10 year old black lab, his explanation is clearly bullshit

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2019, 02:13 PM   #20
SunnySide
Playmaker

edit ---- I half believe Trent here after reading articles and video.

The lab had gotten onto Trents property (slipped in between the wrought iron bars). There is no way those pits are small enough to do so. Trent claims the lab attacked his small dog but idk about that. I do believe trents pits chased the lab and caught him when he was trying to get back through the wrought iron fence and thats why half his body was on one side and other half on other. id guess the damage to trents small dog was also from one of trents pits as they went in maul mode.

If the lab did go onto Trents property ...... he should show remorse but shouldnt be charged.

In some way he is right, guard dogs do what guard dogs do. Dangerous though ... next time it could be a neighborhood kid who climbed the fence or his own 7 year old daughter or an innocent visitor etc ...

Old 12-13-2019, 02:14 PM   #21
skinsfaninok
Warpath Hall of Fame

Trent is from south texas, Dog fighting was BIG there while he was growing up so I can see why he doesn't think its a big deal.. No excuse for this though and honestly I lost respect for him today, he was my favorite redskin for a long time but this past year has really made me wish he would go bye bye.
Old 12-13-2019, 02:42 PM   #22
GridIron26
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfaninok View Post
Trent is from south texas, Dog fighting was BIG there while he was growing up so I can see why he doesn't think its a big deal.. No excuse for this though and honestly I lost respect for him today, he was my favorite redskin for a long time but this past year has really made me wish he would go bye bye.
We are in same boat.. I have a pitbull and he is one of the most amazing dogs I have ever met (not saying this just because he's mine, I'm serious about this). It's always disheartening whenever I read any stories that would label pitbulls as dangerous dogs.. I cannot fathom the fact that many people are aware that owners are responsible for training dogs to be good dogs, and yet people are always quick to blame "aggressive breed" dogs for bad things. When dogs do bad things, first thing we should do is to look at the owners.

It's past time for Redskins and Williams to move forward without each other. It seems like the longer Redskins try to hold onto Williams, the less valuable he gets.
GridIron26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2019, 02:45 PM   #23
skinsfaninok
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by GridIron26 View Post
We are in same boat.. I have a pitbull and he is one of the most amazing dogs I have ever met (not saying this just because he's mine, I'm serious about this). It's always disheartening whenever I read any stories that would label pitbulls as dangerous dogs.. I cannot fathom the fact that many people are aware that owners are responsible for training dogs to be good dogs, and yet people are always quick to blame "aggressive breed" dogs for bad things. When dogs do bad things, first thing we should do is to look at the owners.

It's past time for Redskins and Williams to move forward without each other. It seems like the longer Redskins try to hold onto Williams, the less valuable he gets.
We have had ours for about 6 months, he's only 10 months old but was a rescue and I've had 2 German shepards in my life as well.. Our Pit is absolutely amazing with my kids (10 and 7) year olds, in fact we go on daily jogs and he has not once tried to attack any other dog on the area. Its all on how u raise them
Old 12-13-2019, 03:08 PM   #24
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by GridIron26 View Post

nailed it.

Trent fake tough guy act with the dog as an accessory. Fuck this guy, Im done

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2019, 03:45 PM   #25
SFREDSKIN
Living Legend

Quote:
Agreed, and TWs comment that "its dogs doing what dogs do" is incomprehensible. Its what dogs bred for fighting do.

Michael Vick like comment.

Art Monk- Art was like an OL playing WR, doing the dirty work and not getting the glory.

Darrell Green- Best DB ever.

Purveyor of fine Filth
SFREDSKIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2019, 05:48 PM   #26
DYoungJelly
The Starter

Where do you all live?

All breeds of dogs fight each other.

Shepherds, labs, hound dogs. Personal experience, a family member had a pointer, a bird hunting dog, who thought he was the baddest in the neighborhood. He was almost killed over and over by the neighbor's dogs.

When I was young, my parents delt with a similar situation. Neighbor's Shar Pei came over to our house and started fighting my dad's boxer. Boxer almost killed it, hundreds of stitches. My sis and I witnessed it.

Not defending Trent because I don't know what happened, but you all don't either.

I'm sure there will be lawyers...

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Old 12-13-2019, 08:12 PM   #27
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfaninok View Post
I'm happy for Lamar who beat the odds after most said he was never going to be a QB in the NFL, Hard work pays off
I thought the Saints were going to be a good landing spot going into that draft. Learn from Drew, and get to play in that dome, thought it would be perfect for him. Turns out, he was going to be good anywhere, didn't matter.

He is very impressive, one of my favorite non Skins players to watch. He will make the NFL fun for a long time.
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2019, 08:17 PM   #28
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:

Has Trent always been a shady piece of shit and it was not known or is he turning into one?

The odds of the lab being at fault is the about the same as Bruce Allen leading us to a super bowl win.
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2019, 08:36 AM   #29
skinsfan69
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by DYoungJelly View Post
Where do you all live?

All breeds of dogs fight each other.

Shepherds, labs, hound dogs. Personal experience, a family member had a pointer, a bird hunting dog, who thought he was the baddest in the neighborhood. He was almost killed over and over by the neighbor's dogs.

When I was young, my parents delt with a similar situation. Neighbor's Shar Pei came over to our house and started fighting my dad's boxer. Boxer almost killed it, hundreds of stitches. My sis and I witnessed it.

Not defending Trent because I don't know what happened, but you all don't either.

I'm sure there will be lawyers...

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
The areas that I live in just about everyone has dogs. One of my neighbors has two pits that are about as harmless as a gnat. Dogs get in scraps all the time as I have a hound who can be aggressive if he is mounted by a larger dog. But he isn't going to rip a dog apart until death. That is fucking bullshit coming from TW. Plus he has these dogs roaming around in his neighborhood w/out a leash?????? Seriously fuck that guy.
skinsfan69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2019, 08:51 AM   #30
Buffalo Bob
The Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
Has Trent always been a shady piece of shit and it was not known or is he turning into one?

The odds of the lab being at fault is the about the same as Bruce Allen leading us to a super bowl win.
Good one. I used to dog sit a couple Labs a couple times a year when a friend of mine went out of town. They would not even get aggressive with each other over food. My friend would bring them to my place, they would not even bother my cat. Like I said earlier I had a customer who bred them. I have never seen one behave aggressively no matter what.

In most places if you have more than 4 adult dogs you used to need a kennel license. I wonder if Trent has one or they are not needed where he lives.
Buffalo Bob is offline   Reply With Quote