Around the NFL Week 12

Locker Room Main Forum

Old 11-25-2019, 09:45 AM   #16
skinsfaninok
Warpath Hall of Fame

Re: Around the NFL Week 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
I have to say, the fact Jerry comes out immediately and bitches about the coaching and strategy to the national media is hilarious. What a fool. Does nothing to help his organization and creates unnecessary, terrible drama for his staff. What happened to keep things in house? What a jackass...completely the wrong thing to do for the Cowboys. This could go Circus quickly
It's great and I cant wait until they lose in the WC round and fire Garrett.. Then they'll be in our boat, looking and begging someone to coach

Advertisements
Old 11-25-2019, 10:48 AM   #17
Buffalo Bob
The Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
I have to say, the fact Jerry comes out immediately and bitches about the coaching and strategy to the national media is hilarious. What a fool. Does nothing to help his organization and creates unnecessary, terrible drama for his staff. What happened to keep things in house? What a jackass...completely the wrong thing to do for the Cowboys. This could go Circus quickly
As much as Jerry Jones is a clown I would take him over Snyder.
Buffalo Bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2019, 12:11 PM   #18
EARTHQUAKE2689
You did WHAT?!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffalo Bob View Post
Obnoxious blowhard Stephen A was ranting on the other day about him being the 49ers weak link. The guy is 18-3 as a starter in his career. Did anybody in the history of the NFL start off like that? I seriously doubt it. Mahomes was 17-4 in his first 21 starts. Tom Brady was 14-7.
Big Ben started 14-0 or some crap like that

Shameless self-promotion. It is what it is.
EARTHQUAKE2689 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2019, 12:18 PM   #19
MTK
\m/

I'm in the camp of Jimmy G isn't anything special and probably is their weak link. But with that defense and running game he's in a perfect situation.
Old 11-25-2019, 12:41 PM   #20
Buffalo Bob
The Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffalo Bob View Post
Obnoxious blowhard Stephen A was ranting on the other day about him being the 49ers weak link. The guy is 18-3 as a starter in his career. Did anybody in the history of the NFL start off like that? I seriously doubt it. Mahomes was 17-4 in his first 21 starts. Tom Brady was 14-7.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EARTHQUAKE2689 View Post
Big Ben started 14-0 or some crap like that
Good memory. I just checked, Ben was 19-2 his first 21 games. The thing stuck in my head about his first years were him setting record for having the worst QB rating ever for a Super Bowl winning QB in his 2nd year.
Buffalo Bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2019, 02:29 PM   #21
Indian-brave
Special Teams

Eagles and Cowboys both lose, Redskins win.
If Dallas loses to Buffalo, Things could get real interesting lol. A dallas has to do is win one game and the Redskins season is over. But the fantastic always happens 8n the nfl...
Indian-brave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2019, 08:44 PM   #22
skinsfaninok
Warpath Hall of Fame

The Ravens are fun to watch
Old 11-25-2019, 09:10 PM   #23
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Rams suck

These fools are getting smoked like a Thai stick

He Gets Us

Last edited by Chico23231; 11-25-2019 at 09:36 PM.
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2019, 10:55 PM   #24
NC_Skins
Gamebreaker

I noticed Ravens running a ton of read option plays. That's the kind of offense you run when the QB can't run the true offense outright. (see RGIII for example) My guess is he'll continue to blow up this year, but next year you'll see defensive coordinators put a stop to it much like they did with us. Dude is fun to watch though and they have a great chance of reaching the SB playing like this.
"So let me get this straight. We have the event of the year on TV with millions watching around the world... and people want a punt, pass, and kick competition to be the halftime entertainment?? Folks, don't quit your day jobs."- Matty
NC_Skins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2019, 11:00 PM   #25
NC_Skins
Gamebreaker

I wonder if the Rams GM is second guessing that contract extension for Goff?
"So let me get this straight. We have the event of the year on TV with millions watching around the world... and people want a punt, pass, and kick competition to be the halftime entertainment?? Folks, don't quit your day jobs."- Matty
NC_Skins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2019, 11:07 PM   #26
skinsfaninok
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by NC_Skins View Post
I noticed Ravens running a ton of read option plays. That's the kind of offense you run when the QB can't run the true offense outright. (see RGIII for example) My guess is he'll continue to blow up this year, but next year you'll see defensive coordinators put a stop to it much like they did with us. Dude is fun to watch though and they have a great chance of reaching the SB playing like this.
agree with u , I've said the same thing. RG3/KAEPERNICK both had similar offenses and after a full off season they sucked after. Not saying Lamar isn't better than those guys but his system right now is helping a ton
Old 11-25-2019, 11:09 PM   #27
skinsfaninok
Warpath Hall of Fame

Funny how most ravens fans wanted Harbaugh canned last yr....
Old 11-25-2019, 11:22 PM   #28
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

The NFL might adjust someday, but what Jackson is doing this season is nothing short of amazing. Easily the front-runner for MVP, although Russell Wilson can't be ignored.
mooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2019, 01:47 AM   #29
Indian-brave
Special Teams

Quote:
They have no chance of reaching SB. That's a lock. Regular season is just frontrunner fools betting paradise. Pats will beat them
Indian-brave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2019, 06:39 AM   #30
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
This is the absolute great example of perfect O Coordinator matched with the perfect QB for his system. This is the similar offense to what Kaepernick ran in San Fran....this is Greg Roman offense.

I think it was 30gut a couple years ago who said Jackson was gonna be a great QB...while it looks like he's right, but I bet if they woulda continue to run Marty Mornhiweg's offense for Flacco, I'd bet we would be talking about him being a bust right now. You have to match the skill sets with scheme and strengths.

He Gets Us

Last edited by Chico23231; 11-26-2019 at 08:25 AM.
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote