WFT - Saints GameDay thread

Locker Room Main Forum

Old 10-10-2021, 05:41 PM   #436
EdmundDorf
The Starter

Re: WFT - Saints GameDay thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruhskins View Post
Sorry, I meant to say "If we had a semi competent OC and QB," we don't have that.
fair enough lol
EdmundDorf is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 10-10-2021, 05:49 PM   #437
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
Sorry, I meant to say "If we had a semi competent OC and QB," we don't have that.

The shit offense should have scored more points. No doubt. But our secondary is worse than our offense. It is the most disgusting secondary I ever remember seeing on any team in my life. I know its the day of yet another loss but I don’t think angry pissed off me is overstating that. The play of our secondary on that hail mary was absolutely laughable. Not one person really even tried to jump. It was like they all thought they were supposed to just run down to the endzone and be there but not to actually worry about a completion. That is coaching. That is players. That is a complete and utter lack of focus, understanding, and skill by several players on a routine hail mary. And for LC to say they didn’t expect a hail mary is either a fireable offense on the coaches or all the players involved. Probably both.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2021, 05:53 PM   #438
PorkSkins
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
The shit offense should have scored more points. No doubt. But our secondary is worse than our offense. It is the most disgusting secondary I ever remember seeing on any team in my life. I know its the day of yet another loss but I don’t think angry pissed off me is overstating that. The play of our secondary on that hail mary was absolutely laughable. Not one person really even tried to jump. It was like they all thought they were supposed to just run down to the endzone and be there but not to actually worry about a completion. That is coaching. That is players. That is a complete and utter lack of focus, understanding, and skill by several players on a routine hail mary. And for LC to say they didn’t expect a hail mary is either a fireable offense on the coaches or all the players involved. Probably both.
They were all watching as if they were near an airport anticipating an airplane landing. Deplorable.

Last edited by PorkSkins; 10-10-2021 at 10:39 PM.
PorkSkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2021, 05:56 PM   #439
Ruhskins
Living Legend

Quote:
Good points, but again, I refuse to let the offense off the hook. That was pure incompetence. And I hate that they keep getting a pass because of the defense.
R.I.P. #21
Ruhskins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2021, 06:08 PM   #440
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

WFT - Saints GameDay thread

Quote:
Good points, but again, I refuse to let the offense off the hook. That was pure incompetence. And I hate that they keep getting a pass because of the defense.

I don’t think anyone is letting them off the hook. It is just a matter of expectations. The defense was supposed to be the strength. Offense was hopefully going to be good enough to win because of our defense.
The offense has been good enough, and if our defense was playing like last year we are 4-1 at least.
That all being said, you will never catch me giving Scott Turner a pass. He is out of his league. Literally out of his league because he doesn’t belong in the NFL. Taylor today was shit. He gets no pass from me. Again though Taylor wasn’t what we were pinning our hope on it was the defense and they are falling woefully short of expectations. You could argue the offense is exceeding them - problem is the expectations for them were not high.
We need a quarterback. We need a new OC. I did not expect to need 6 new starters and a DC on defense but we do.
Old 10-10-2021, 10:37 PM   #441
kct1975
The Starter

Quote:
KCT1975 sux A$$
Absolutely!

I Completely Agree!

Thank You Very Much for Your Asstute Observation!

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk
Old 10-11-2021, 06:35 AM   #442
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
Originally Posted by kct1975 View Post
Absolutely!

I Completely Agree!

Thank You Very Much for Your Asstute Observation!

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

Somebody got drunk and figured out how to edit other people’s posts or the guy who is posting about spiderman in the friday night dinner thread from 2010 is hacking kct1975…..
Old 10-11-2021, 06:40 AM   #443
EdmundDorf
The Starter

Given the result I would have thought this thread would have been condemned to the electronic equivalent of Davey Jones locker..... more that enough room to vent in the post game thread
EdmundDorf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2021, 06:55 AM   #444
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdmundDorf View Post
Given the result I would have thought this thread would have been condemned to the electronic equivalent of Davey Jones locker..... more that enough room to vent in the post game thread

Lol. Always a conversation that bubbles over. Hard to pick it up in another thread.