What happens in Vegas....

Locker Room Main Forum

Old 12-04-2021, 07:35 PM   #61
JGisLordOfTheRings
Playmaker

Re: What happens in Vegas....

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
You will not be invited to my Redwolves Super Bowl party.
You mean the Commanders SB party? I actually woulda been ok with Redwolves but man Commanders is the nut low.

Advertisements
Old 12-05-2021, 01:24 AM   #62
Meks
Pro Bowl

The raiders are a good team and have had good wins and played well. Fast defense, great front 7 and offensive weapons for sure. I don't see the travel, refs or the injuries playing well for us at all. It's a lot to overcome and will 5skr something of storybook game but sadly I just don't have high hopes for tomorrow. Best of luck to us
R.I.P #21SEAN TAYLOR
Meks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2021, 07:46 AM   #63
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meks View Post
The raiders are a good team and have had good wins and played well. Fast defense, great front 7 and offensive weapons for sure. I don't see the travel, refs or the injuries playing well for us at all. It's a lot to overcome and will 5skr something of storybook game but sadly I just don't have high hopes for tomorrow. Best of luck to us

You really gotta stop with the refs. The game didn’t even start yet. Lol.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2021, 07:58 AM   #64
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
Originally Posted by JGisLordOfTheRings View Post
Hoping for something is one thing but all the cats here talking crazy gets on my nerves to no end.

That's why we cant have any meaningful change. We are a shit team, got drummes to start the season and got exposed. Now that injuries have hit some teams, we all of a sudden world beaters with a solid roster and HOF level coaching staff?

F
O
H

We do the same shit every goddam year.

Start 2-7, win a few games in the middle, crap the bed down the stretch enough to hit 7-9 8-8 letting delusional fans think were a few pieces from being good.

We suck.

We have sucked for 20 year and will suck for the next 20.

Is Dan Snyder still here?

That's the only question that decides whether we are a good team or not.

PTSD …..Post Traumatic Skins Disorder.

I suffer from it to. We surely have been near the bottom of the league when you combine the last 30, not 20 , years.

But if I want to continue to watch my favorite sport I can only live in the now, and can’t let Snyder into my head anymore. And right now we are coming off a three game win streak and have two different possible paths to the playoffs.

I don’t know why this team starts slow, but it is a 17 game season and we are in position to win more games than we lose. Forget the past, it will drive you insane with anger.
Old 12-05-2021, 09:56 AM   #65
JGisLordOfTheRings
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
You really gotta stop with the refs. The game didn’t even start yet. Lol.
Hes probably not wrong though.

You see that Block In the Back Call against NO vs Dallas?

The NFL loves the Cowboys and will make sure they get it in, even if it means making sure we lose to solidify their spot.

Anyone thinking I'm crazy? That's cool.

My box of aluminum foil for covering food came with a free hat so ima wear it.
Old 12-05-2021, 09:58 AM   #66
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Yes the league, and officials will do anything in their power to make sure we lose so the Cowboys get in. Lol.

Old 12-05-2021, 09:59 AM   #67
JGisLordOfTheRings
Playmaker

Quote:
PTSD …..Post Traumatic Skins Disorder.

I suffer from it to. We surely have been near the bottom of the league when you combine the last 30, not 20 , years.

But if I want to continue to watch my favorite sport I can only live in the now, and can’t let Snyder into my head anymore. And right now we are coming off a three game win streak and have two different possible paths to the playoffs.

I don’t know why this team starts slow, but it is a 17 game season and we are in position to win more games than we lose. Forget the past, it will drive you insane with anger.
You're not wrong.

It's just crazy hard for me to forget the past and what we really are.

I did it for years, getting hype before the seasons and just being CRUSHED when we started 2-6 or worse.

I've just woken up to the fact that truly, as long as Dan Snyder is here, we are doomed to suckage.

No amount of players, talent, coaches, new stadium, name change, salary cap, 1st round picks, HOF QB will EVER change that. We will never sniff a Superbowl while myself and Dan Snyder are alive.
Old 12-05-2021, 10:02 AM   #68
JGisLordOfTheRings
Playmaker

Quote:
Yes the league, and officials will do anything in their power to make sure we lose so the Cowboys get in. Lol.

Have you not been watching this year?

Since they legalized the sports betting aspect, it's been crazy obvious.

Calls made in every game, every week that are total BS but effect winner, totals and spread.

The NFL obv has their favorites they want in as big market teams for eyeballs on TVS and merchandise; dont think I'm going too far off the deep end there.
Old 12-05-2021, 10:03 AM   #69
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
You're not wrong.

It's just crazy hard for me to forget the past and what we really are.

I did it for years, getting hype before the seasons and just being CRUSHED when we started 2-6 or worse.

I've just woken up to the fact that truly, as long as Dan Snyder is here, we are doomed to suckage.

No amount of players, talent, coaches, new stadium, name change, salary cap, 1st round picks, HOF QB will EVER change that. We will never sniff a Superbowl while myself and Dan Snyder are alive.

Well I don’t think anyone here thinks we are winning a superbowl anytime soon, or that Snyder is a good owner. But it is nice that we are playing relevant games in December and we aint Detroit.

Ive said before that Snyder hoisting a Lombardi trophy with his shit little smile after all these years of making us a laughing stock would actually ruin the moment for me BUT i find solace in the fact that no man alive - fan or not - would give Snyder an ounce of credit for anything so i will take it.
Old 12-05-2021, 10:08 AM   #70
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
Have you not been watching this year?

Since they legalized the sports betting aspect, it's been crazy obvious.

Calls made in every game, every week that are total BS but effect winner, totals and spread.

The NFL obv has their favorites they want in as big market teams for eyeballs on TVS and merchandise; dont think I'm going too far off the deep end there.

I do. Arizona is the best team in the league. If their plan is to make sure that Dallas is in the Superbowl they are failing miserably. And with my own eyes I watched the Raiders get a ton of calls on turkey day.

Baltimore, Tennessee, Arizona, Tampa. Big markets? Nope. All first place teams. New York is a pretty big market. Dont seem to be helping the Giants or Jets. Maybe the league is confused and thinks Buffalo is the major city there? Or maybe it actually comes down to talent and not conspiracies?
Old 12-05-2021, 10:18 AM   #71
JGisLordOfTheRings
Playmaker

Quote:
Well I don’t think anyone here thinks we are winning a superbowl anytime soon, or that Snyder is a good owner. But it is nice that we are playing relevant games in December and we aint Detroit.

Ive said before that Snyder hoisting a Lombardi trophy with his shit little smile after all these years of making us a laughing stock would actually ruin the moment for me BUT i find solace in the fact that no man alive - fan or not - would give Snyder an ounce of credit for anything so i will take it.
The we ain't Detriot line kills me.

That's how far we have fallen.

Hey! At least were not Detroit!
Old 12-05-2021, 10:48 AM   #72
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
The we ain't Detriot line kills me.

That's how far we have fallen.

Hey! At least were not Detroit!

My point was that at 5-7 and in the 7th seed for the playoffs on a three game win streak including the super bowl champs is a strange time to be sick of it all. Where were you when we were 2-6 and couldn’t get out of our own way?

Detroit is winless so at any point their fan base has every right to complain.

I am a semi rational fan. When we lose to teams we should beat, or when we beat ourselves I will call them out. But when we are on a three game win streak, and in the playoff hunt I will applaud. That is how it works. Just a strange time for you to be calling them out is all.
Old 12-05-2021, 11:04 AM   #73
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief X_Phackter View Post
I don't see anyone calling this team world beaters. What I see is acknowledgement that the team is improving, which didn't look likely early in the season. You can hate or be pessimistic all you want, but they are on a three-game winning streak, which has only happened eight times in the last 20 years...

It's ok to acknowledge improvement, and hope that it is a sign that things are turning around. Maybe they are turning a corner, and maybe they aren't. Maybe the injuries will derail the streak, or maybe they just aren't as good as they have looked recently. Every week is going to give us more of a glimpse of what this team is made of, but you can't say this team isn't a playoff contender when they are currently in a playoff spot. No the season doesn't end today, but playoff contention actually means that a team still has a chance to make it to the playoffs - and they do.

Exactly. We all know I was leading the hate movement earlier. But there was reason to. This is an awkward time to be upset about this franchise. I mean three games doesn’t erase 30 years, but hell if i think they are starting to dig their way out Im gonna stfu and pray. Lol.
Old 12-05-2021, 11:05 AM   #74
calia
Playmaker

JGis is Santrap’s second account.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 12-05-2021, 11:06 AM   #75
mredskins
MVP

I am not sure i follow the tin foil hat theory that the games are fixed by Vegas, it really doesn't make sense. If they adjust the game to fit the line well there are bets placed on both sides of the lines. Plus in reality there are many many lines for one game, you have the normal line then the teaser line super teaser line and a reverse teaser to name a few.

I just think its bad officiating.

I guess for the tin foils identify three games where a bad call changed the out come of the line for a game, i bet you can not.