Home | Forums | Donate | Shop

Go Back   Warpath > Commanders Football > Locker Room Main Forum

Skins lions post game

Locker Room Main Forum

Old 10-23-2016, 10:02 PM   #61
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Re: Skins lions post game

He is a deep threat first and foremost. Our offense is not deep ball heavy... still he isn't disappearing. He is still the leading receiver , and he had 5 receptions as opposed to two for Garcon just today.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 10-23-2016, 10:22 PM   #62
SFREDSKIN
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
He is a deep threat first and foremost. Our offense is not deep ball heavy... still he isn't disappearing. He is still the leading receiver , and he had 5 receptions as opposed to two for Garcon just today.
Are you going to pay him 10+ million for mediocre play? What has he done in his years here that deserves that kind of pay? He's fast, frail, not stout enough. By the way, he went to Cal and I'm ripping on him.

Art Monk- Art was like an OL playing WR, doing the dirty work and not getting the glory.

Darrell Green- Best DB ever.

Purveyor of fine Filth
SFREDSKIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2016, 10:42 PM   #63
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
Originally Posted by SFREDSKIN View Post
Are you going to pay him 10+ million for mediocre play? What has he done in his years here that deserves that kind of pay? He's fast, frail, not stout enough. By the way, he went to Cal and I'm ripping on him.

He had a great 2014. He got hurt last year. This year isn't over. He takes the lid off defenses. If you think Reed, Vernon Davis today, or Crowder would be doing what they are doing without him (or someone with equal speed/skill - good luck finding that) you are mistaken.
Old 10-23-2016, 10:42 PM   #64
SirLK26
The Starter

Quote:
Who is top tier outside of NE? The NFC for sure is wide open. That average Philly team that we whooped last week just whooped the Vikings. The Falcons lost today to an average San Diego team. I'd say We hung with (probably should have beaten) Dallas.
Seattle - maybe?
Green Bay = average.
Giants = average.
Cardinals = average.
Agree, we can compete. I'm just saying it's no surprise when we lose to a Detroit because that's who we are as well
SirLK26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2016, 10:42 PM   #65
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

I stopped drinking Tennessee whiskey awhile ago...I just had to let it go....when u luv something u got to set it free. Today after that fuckin td I got up and took a walk...I was so fuckin close to picking up a bottle again. I really needed a drink today, but I just kept walking....

That's what the skins need to do, keep moving and put this shit behind them

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2016, 10:44 PM   #66
skinsfaninok
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Twitter?
Facebook and IG
Old 10-23-2016, 10:45 PM   #67
SFREDSKIN
Living Legend

Quote:
He had a great 2014. He got hurt last year. This year isn't over. He takes the lid off defenses. If you think Reed, Vernon Davis today, or Crowder would be doing what they are doing without him (or someone with equal speed/skill - good luck finding that) you are mistaken.
If he's so good, he should have torched the lions CB, Slay is their best and he went out early. I wouldn't pay him premier WR money, which he will want.

Art Monk- Art was like an OL playing WR, doing the dirty work and not getting the glory.

Darrell Green- Best DB ever.

Purveyor of fine Filth
SFREDSKIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2016, 10:46 PM   #68
skinsfaninok
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
I stopped drinking Tennessee whiskey awhile ago...I just had to let it go....when u luv something u got to set it free. Today after that fuckin td I got up and took a walk...I was so fuckin close to picking up a bottle again. I really needed a drink today, but I just kept walking....

That's what the skins need to do, keep moving and put this shit behind them
I had a peach whiskey last night and it was phenomenal lol. This game sucked but they will be fine and win next week against a very avg Bengals team with only 1 true weapon at WR.
Hill and gio scare me tho
Old 10-23-2016, 10:53 PM   #69
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
Originally Posted by SFREDSKIN View Post
If he's so good, he should have torched the lions CB, Slay is their best and he went out early. I wouldn't pay him premier WR money, which he will want.

Well he can't throw himself the ball? I didn't watch the game tape but maybe....just maybe...he was open here or there.
You are still not taking the "take the top off the D" thing for what it is worth either. The guys presence makes every other pass catcher on the field better. But go ahead and let him walk. Hows the song go? You don't know what you got till it's gone,....
Old 10-23-2016, 11:01 PM   #70
skinsfaninok
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Well he can't throw himself the ball? I didn't watch the game tape but maybe....just maybe...he was open here or there.
You are still not taking the "take the top off the D" thing for what it is worth either. The guys presence makes every other pass catcher on the field better. But go ahead and let him walk. Hows the song go? You don't know what you got till it's gone,....
He may not even want to play here next season. That's a long way away I'm worried about beating the Bengals next week
Old 10-23-2016, 11:12 PM   #71
Evilgrin
The Starter

They did alright, we are still a few players away on talent. The defense was good, except for the end. We are sorta in that middle spot, lose some games we shouldn't and win some games we shouldn't. Also, attrition from injury is probably starting to catch up a bit.

Redskins #2 In Revenue Per Year!
Evilgrin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2016, 11:18 PM   #72
rocnrik
Playmaker

Glass half full/empty ...We will win games we should not and lose to teams we should beat..BUT thats the NFL today..there will be a lot of 9-7 and 10-6 teams this year. I will take 4-3 after a 0-2 start..we need the cincy game bad!! If Detroit had really beat us down then i would panic..but guys we gave that game away. and with Norman on the field that last drive by the lions most likely would have failed.The major concern I have now is the injuries to the best players we have. I believe Grant gets waived Gruden was mad as hell at him. Jones needs to ride the bench. Kelly looks better to me.Sorry Evilgrin I was posting this and just saw i said the same thing you did..oh well we think a like..
rocnrik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2016, 11:22 PM   #73
calia
Playmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfaninok View Post
I had a peach whiskey last night and it was phenomenal lol. This game sucked but they will be fine and win next week against a very avg Bengals team with only 1 true weapon at WR.
Hill and gio scare me tho

Uh, who is going to cover that WR? Norman may be out. Having a long flight isn't going to help anyone get out of the concussion protocol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 10-23-2016, 11:22 PM   #74
jamf
Pro Bowl

Quote:
At some point you have to start hitting deep balls to Jackson before defenses will key on the underneath stuff.
jamf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2016, 11:25 PM   #75
EARTHQUAKE2689
You did WHAT?!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by redskinsfan1980 View Post
Let's make a bet. If this team can manage just one more win I will leave this forum forever.
Can you just leave now and if they lose the rest of their games then you can come back. Deal??

Shameless self-promotion. It is what it is.
EARTHQUAKE2689 is offline   Reply With Quote