Warpath  

Home | Forums | Donate | Shop




Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Parking Lot


The Best and Worst Of Our Future

Parking Lot


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-17-2021, 06:34 AM   #526
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame
 
Chico23231's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 30,725
Re: The Best and Worst Of Our Future

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaltimoreSkins View Post
Fucking assholes that raise anxiety about very serious issues. Things like this are why our children are beyond stressed.

https://foxbaltimore.com/news/local/...s-not-credible
Crazy how easy China can throw the country into panic.

Parents allowing kids to be raised on social media is making this country worse.
__________________
My pronouns: King/Your ruler

mitch hedberg -

“You know, I'm sick of following my dreams, man. I'm just gonna ask where they're going, and hook up with them later.”
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 12-17-2021, 07:14 AM   #527
punch it in
From a Land Down Under
 
punch it in's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: toms river, nj
Age: 50
Posts: 19,036
Re: The Best and Worst Of Our Future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Crazy how easy China can throw the country into panic.

Parents allowing kids to be raised on social media is making this country worse.

Id say its the parents being raised on social media that is even worse. It is their new go to news channel and they have no excuse as adults.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2021, 07:18 AM   #528
punch it in
From a Land Down Under
 
punch it in's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: toms river, nj
Age: 50
Posts: 19,036
Re: The Best and Worst Of Our Future

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaltimoreSkins View Post
Fucking assholes that raise anxiety about very serious issues. Things like this are why our children are beyond stressed.

https://foxbaltimore.com/news/local/...s-not-credible

Just dropped my daughter off. Was worried sick. Had to reassure her their would be such a police presence that it would be safest day ever - there was too - sure they have better things to do too! She already deals with anxiety and depression from a pandemic at a very crucial age that kept her in her room for a year and now this?

I agree with you SD - lock these mother fuckers up, the Capitol riot motherfuckers, and all the real criminals and let the pot heads out. Nonsense. Ass pound these mother fuckers is right.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2021, 08:30 AM   #529
Giantone
MVP
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 11,562
Re: The Best and Worst Of Our Future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
We are so soft on crime that people are encouraged to do whatever the fuck they want. If whoever did this gets caught, they should see significant jail time. Not as an example to scare people, but as the new standard. You do something like this, you go to prison for a long fucking time. Hope you enjoy being ass-pounded. Hope it was worth it.

And to not boost the incarceration rate, for every piece of shit that did things like this that goes to jail, release 1 person that is in prison for a minor drug offense that didn't involve violence (or just release all of these people anyways).
Then all the other shit starts . Please don't get me wrong I agree with the jail time and all . Prisoners out on the street and yes I understand the low level drug thing to a point .Drugs are still illegal(many of them) .If you're talking pot I'm not an old fuddy duddy I get why some use it. Way too many using while they drive. I want to know what "low level/ minor" drug things you mean? See what bothers me is that "didn't involve violence" thing, I don't give a rats ass if it was violent or not they need jail time significant jail time.

JMO .
__________________
....DISCLAIMER: All of my posts/threads are my expressed typed opinion and the reader is not to assume these comments are absolute fact, law, or truth unless otherwise stated in said post/thread.
Giantone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2021, 08:37 AM   #530
Giantone
MVP
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 11,562
Re: The Best and Worst Of Our Future

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
Just dropped my daughter off. Was worried sick. Had to reassure her their would be such a police presence that it would be safest day ever - there was too - sure they have better things to do too! She already deals with anxiety and depression from a pandemic at a very crucial age that kept her in her room for a year and now this?

I agree with you SD - lock these mother fuckers up, the Capitol riot motherfuckers, and all the real criminals and let the pot heads out. Nonsense. Ass pound these mother fuckers is right.


I hope your Daughter is ok. The Wife and two out of three daughters are teachers and have had meetings on this . I have to be careful on how I put this .I have helped them fortify their classrooms .NO WEAPONS of any type ,none. I have help them add things that will help them protect the kids and themselves .
__________________
....DISCLAIMER: All of my posts/threads are my expressed typed opinion and the reader is not to assume these comments are absolute fact, law, or truth unless otherwise stated in said post/thread.
Giantone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2021, 09:51 AM   #531
BaltimoreSkins
Playmaker
 
BaltimoreSkins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Parkton, MD
Posts: 4,007
Re: The Best and Worst Of Our Future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
We are so soft on crime that people are encouraged to do whatever the fuck they want. If whoever did this gets caught, they should see significant jail time. Not as an example to scare people, but as the new standard. You do something like this, you go to prison for a long fucking time. Hope you enjoy being ass-pounded. Hope it was worth it.

And to not boost the incarceration rate, for every piece of shit that did things like this that goes to jail, release 1 person that is in prison for a minor drug offense that didn't involve violence (or just release all of these people anyways).
I think we would need to redefine terrorism and they be charged with terrorism, I am not sure there was any political motivation here, but these fucks in Arizona that did this are terrorists at the base level IMO.
BaltimoreSkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2021, 10:19 AM   #532
Giantone
MVP
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 11,562
Re: The Best and Worst Of Our Future

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaltimoreSkins View Post
I think we would need to redefine terrorism and they be charged with terrorism, I am not sure there was any political motivation here, but these fucks in Arizona that did this are terrorists at the base level IMO.
.............+1
__________________
....DISCLAIMER: All of my posts/threads are my expressed typed opinion and the reader is not to assume these comments are absolute fact, law, or truth unless otherwise stated in said post/thread.
Giantone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2021, 11:29 AM   #533
sdskinsfan2001
Hakuna Matata
 
sdskinsfan2001's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Mount Pleasant, South Carolina
Age: 39
Posts: 13,982
Re: The Best and Worst Of Our Future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
Then all the other shit starts . Please don't get me wrong I agree with the jail time and all . Prisoners out on the street and yes I understand the low level drug thing to a point .Drugs are still illegal(many of them) .If you're talking pot I'm not an old fuddy duddy I get why some use it. Way too many using while they drive. I want to know what "low level/ minor" drug things you mean? See what bothers me is that "didn't involve violence" thing, I don't give a rats ass if it was violent or not they need jail time significant jail time.

JMO .
I'm on the side of legalizing pretty much all drugs. So low-level to me probably means a lot different than low level to someone else. I don't do drugs, besides alcohol lol, so I don't really know best how to define low-level for each drug, but I believe it can be figured out.

With great freedoms comes great responsibilities though. If you hurt someone while on drugs, you need to go to prison for a long time. No slaps on the wrist.
__________________
https://linktr.ee/summo13

Acts 16:31: Believe in the Lord Jesus, and you will be saved.
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2021, 10:37 PM   #534
punch it in
From a Land Down Under
 
punch it in's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: toms river, nj
Age: 50
Posts: 19,036
Re: The Best and Worst Of Our Future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
I'm on the side of legalizing pretty much all drugs. So low-level to me probably means a lot different than low level to someone else. I don't do drugs, besides alcohol lol, so I don't really know best how to define low-level for each drug, but I believe it can be figured out.

With great freedoms comes great responsibilities though. If you hurt someone while on drugs, you need to go to prison for a long time. No slaps on the wrist.

If you hurt someone you should go to prison for a long time regardless. Can’t remember the last time i did any drug and wanted to hurt people. Lol. I think u have that hatred and violence inside you or you dont. Alcohol is a different story. People can get really abusive on alcohol. Not me, but in general.
I smoke weed - i hurt snack foods. I do lsd i hurt my bag of weed and eventually snack foods. It all comes back to snack foods.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2022, 06:50 PM   #535
sdskinsfan2001
Hakuna Matata
 
sdskinsfan2001's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Mount Pleasant, South Carolina
Age: 39
Posts: 13,982
Re: The Best and Worst Of Our Future

A man, that at minimum is 21 years old, because he's at a bar and I watched him get ID'd, didn't know what state Cincinnati was in. Maybe if you aren't a sports fan, it might be passable to not know, but even that's a stretch. He's apparently a sports fan and doesn't know what state every team plays in.

Then he followed that up with I don't give a shit if anyone in the NFL gets hurt, they make so much money.

Please don't be our future lol.
__________________
https://linktr.ee/summo13

Acts 16:31: Believe in the Lord Jesus, and you will be saved.
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2022, 10:51 AM   #536
BaltimoreSkins
Playmaker
 
BaltimoreSkins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Parkton, MD
Posts: 4,007
Re: The Best and Worst Of Our Future

This poor man. he only stole this car to look for his car.

https://apnews.com/article/oddities-...8d92693ce2da43
__________________
Washington Commanders, The Pee Pole's Team!
BaltimoreSkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2022, 10:59 AM   #537
MTK
\m/
 
MTK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: NY
Age: 49
Posts: 97,743
Re: The Best and Worst Of Our Future

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaltimoreSkins View Post
This poor man. he only stole this car to look for his car.

https://apnews.com/article/oddities-...8d92693ce2da43
of course it's Florida man
__________________
Support The Warpath! | Warpath Shop
MTK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2022, 11:05 AM   #538
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame
 
Chico23231's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 30,725
Re: The Best and Worst Of Our Future

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaltimoreSkins View Post
This poor man. he only stole this car to look for his car.

https://apnews.com/article/oddities-...8d92693ce2da43
After the crash, the man tried to steal a forklift from a nearby fruit stand

Approve of the resilience, would have like to seen what he coulda done with the forklift
__________________
My pronouns: King/Your ruler

mitch hedberg -

“You know, I'm sick of following my dreams, man. I'm just gonna ask where they're going, and hook up with them later.”
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2022, 09:27 AM   #539
BaltimoreSkins
Playmaker
 
BaltimoreSkins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Parkton, MD
Posts: 4,007
Re: The Best and Worst Of Our Future

Total dick move

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/japan...b07828fd8ce30a
__________________
Washington Commanders, The Pee Pole's Team!
BaltimoreSkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:56 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We have no official affiliation with the Washington Commanders or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.14266 seconds with 9 queries