Home | Forums | Donate | Shop

Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Debating with the enemy

The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Debating with the enemy

Old 06-27-2022, 11:00 AM   #946
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Re: The Most Fresh & Cordial Political Thread Ever

Rudy clearly isn’t there anymore much like our President. I mean New York has a lot bigger problems with out of control crime than this slap on this back. He needs to let this go.

This still isn’t as big a lie as another New Yorker who claimed she almost died during Jan 6 when it came out she was never at the Capitol building.

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 06-27-2022, 11:15 AM   #947
MTK
\m/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Rudy clearly isn’t there anymore much like our President. I mean New York has a lot bigger problems with out of control crime than this slap on this back. He needs to let this go.

This still isn’t as big a lie as another New Yorker who claimed she almost died during Jan 6 when it came out she was never at the Capitol building.
Good try

CLAIM: U.S. Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, a Democrat from New York, falsely claimed she faced rioters in the main Capitol building during the Jan. 6 insurrection.

AP’S ASSESSMENT: False. Ocasio-Cortez never claimed she was in the main Capitol building, nor did she claim she was face-to-face with a mob of violent rioters. In an Instagram Live video about the riots, she explained that she was in her office in a neighboring building on the Capitol complex, where she experienced a frightening encounter with a Capitol police officer who she said didn’t announce himself.

https://apnews.com/article/fact-chec...ent:9951968706
Old 06-27-2022, 11:40 AM   #948
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTK View Post
Good try

CLAIM: U.S. Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, a Democrat from New York, falsely claimed she faced rioters in the main Capitol building during the Jan. 6 insurrection.

AP’S ASSESSMENT: False. Ocasio-Cortez never claimed she was in the main Capitol building, nor did she claim she was face-to-face with a mob of violent rioters. In an Instagram Live video about the riots, she explained that she was in her office in a neighboring building on the Capitol complex, where she experienced a frightening encounter with a Capitol police officer who she said didn’t announce himself.

Lol…ok

Her words:

she described. "And I do not know if I can even disclose the full details of that event, due to security concerns. But I can tell you that I had a very close encounter where I thought I was going to die."

She was never in harms way…she says “can’t disclose full details” because then everyone would know it’s a complete lie or exaggeration at best. No rioters were ever in her building.

He Gets Us
Old 06-27-2022, 11:43 AM   #949
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Which was worse Rudy slap or Pelosi elbowing a child over the weekend?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJWr9NHdSug

He Gets Us
Old 06-27-2022, 11:57 AM   #950
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTK View Post
Good try

Uh oh a woman with a name that sounds alien. Chico gonna lose it. Lol. Those Trumptards hate women - especially ones in positions of power. Throw in a last name that isn’t Johnson or Thomas and they completely lose their shit.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2022, 11:59 AM   #951
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Which was worse Rudy slap or Pelosi elbowing a child over the weekend?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJWr9NHdSug
chico , you need a effing life man.
Old 06-27-2022, 12:02 PM   #952
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
chico , you need a effing life man.

He has one. He combs the internet and searches for things that make any liberal anywhere (especially females) look like worse people than Trump.
So funny how these minions of Trump are outraged by whoever Trump tells them to be outraged at. None of them gave a crap about AOC or Pelosi before they told Trump to pipe down.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2022, 02:39 PM   #953
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Folks calm down…the Rudy’s, Pelosi, AOC, Trumps of the world…we all just having fun pointing and laughing.

He Gets Us
Old 06-27-2022, 07:06 PM   #954
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
He has one. He combs the internet and searches for things that make any liberal anywhere (especially females) look like worse people than Trump.
So funny how these minions of Trump are outraged by whoever Trump tells them to be outraged at. None of them gave a crap about AOC or Pelosi before they told Trump to pipe down.
He is just waiting for trump to tell him he's a man.
Old 06-27-2022, 08:00 PM   #955
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Huh, that’s funny…the same people who told me drag queens were ok in elementary schools are now telling me now a coach praying on a school football field is a threat to kids.

Weird huh?

He Gets Us
Old 06-27-2022, 08:59 PM   #956
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Huh, that’s funny…the same people who told me drag queens were ok in elementary schools are now telling me now a coach praying on a school football field is a threat to kids.

Weird huh?
chico , stop the drinking and drugs!
Old 06-28-2022, 08:52 AM   #957
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

https://freebeacon.com/culture/adult...rding-contest/

Adult Biological Man Beats Teenage Girl To Win Women’s Skateboarding Contest

Ricci Tres, who was born male but now identifies as female, on Saturday won a $500 prize for beating 13-year-old Shiloh Catori in the Boardr Open. Four of the six finalists were girls between the ages of 10 and 17.

In Brainstatic’s world, this is totally normal and another example of where the founding fathers failed.

He Gets Us
Old 06-28-2022, 09:25 AM   #958
BaltimoreSkins
Pro Bowl

Quote:
https://freebeacon.com/culture/adult...rding-contest/

Adult Biological Man Beats Teenage Girl To Win Women’s Skateboarding Contest

Ricci Tres, who was born male but now identifies as female, on Saturday won a $500 prize for beating 13-year-old Shiloh Catori in the Boardr Open. Four of the six finalists were girls between the ages of 10 and 17.

In Brainstatic’s world, this is totally normal and another example of where the founding fathers failed.
I think it is high time to take the "gender" aspect out of the equation and make the sports based on the biological sex. That would be my preferred choice but not incredibly equitable. If gender needs to be included then perhaps it is time to have four classifications for sports. The vatican itself used to be quite forward thinking. Pope Alexander VI used to host foot races in the vatican there were three categories: single men, single women and prostitutes.
Old 06-28-2022, 08:35 PM   #959
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Biden has a card which he accidentally showed the other day…actual instructions on it. It actually has a command: You take your seat. You make a brief a statement, etc.

The fuckin guy can’t even run a fuckin meeting let alone run the country.

When is enough, enough? Record crime, record gas prices, record inflation, record fetanyl deaths, record illegals crossing the border, etc

Seriously, what the fuck?

He Gets Us
Old 06-30-2022, 09:24 AM   #960
MTK
\m/

These states with no exception abortion bans even in the case of rape and incest... man that's just seriously fucked up

Pro lifers you ok with that?