Home | Forums | Donate | Shop

Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Debating with the enemy

To 2021 and Beyond .... current politics

Debating with the enemy

Old 01-22-2021, 10:30 AM   #31
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Re: To 2021 and Beyond .... current politics

Chico you are pissing in the wind at this point. The media will cover for Biden and the Dems to the nth degree. Pointing out the lies is useless. The policy of mass hysteria has won the day, so you need to just set aside the ideas you felt relevant and accept.

Resistance is futile.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
CRedskinsRule is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 01-22-2021, 10:44 AM   #32
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Calling in the national guard when it wasn’t needed and then treating them like homeless in parking garages. Typical

There were riots and demonstrations when trump was inaugurated...but that was fine somehow

He Gets Us
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2021, 11:07 AM   #33
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Lol...back to normal.

Chuck Schumer says Donald Trump incited the ERECTION

An embarrassment per the usual

He Gets Us
Old 01-22-2021, 11:41 AM   #34
MTK
\m/

Amusing yes, but embarrassing? Let's check the tape from the lsat 4 years if you want an embarrassing public speaker. Chico you're digging deep today even for you. Everything ok?
Old 01-22-2021, 03:31 PM   #35
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Those were the fact checkers tho. Another reminder pay zero attention to anything that says fact check.

Let’s be completely honest, the media pushed lies for because of orange man bad. Let’s establish that first.

For folks saying bullshitting Biden had it bad...again a lie. Biden is in office do to coronavirus period. That’s how the fool won.

chico you're a very sad person , your ignorance of the world and ignorance of trump has you as nothing more than a trump sheep .

Old 01-22-2021, 03:35 PM   #36
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Calling in the national guard when it wasn’t needed and then treating them like homeless in parking garages. Typical

There were riots and demonstrations when trump was inaugurated...but that was fine somehow
???...wasn't needed ??? Where the fuck were you two weeks ago??? They fucking murderer a Capital Hill Police Officer and threaten to hang the VP for carrying out his sworn duties! Stop the shit!
Old 01-22-2021, 03:36 PM   #37
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:

That would be any post from you lately.
Old 01-22-2021, 06:36 PM   #38
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder

Quote:

Lol...back to normal.

Chuck Schumer says Donald Trump incited the ERECTION

Right, this is the true embarrassment, not the last 4+ years.

I see the Republican party platform of doom and gloom with Dems in charge is alive and well.

Hate to say it Chico but I'm gonna be tuning you out if you only post to remind us why Trump was the savior this country needed.
Old 01-23-2021, 02:48 AM   #39
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Brennan is one great man...

"We are now looking forward that the members of the Biden team who have been nominated or have been appointed now are moving in laser like fashion to try to uncover as much as they can about what looks very similar to insurgency movements that we've seen overseas, where they germinate in different parts of the country and they gain strength and it brings together an unholy alliance frequently of religious extremists, authoritarians, fascists, bigots, racists, Nativists, even libertarians."

I just found out I'm possibly an insurgent now. Comparable to an overseas combatant. I'd bet dollars to donuts he loves some overseas wars that he doesn't have to fight himself.

Both sides need to stop giving people like him jobs.

Notice - He threw everything and the kitchen sink in there. But not Republicans. Why? 99% of mainstream Democrats and Republicans (politicians) are on the same team, including warmongering.

*This is not about Biden or democrats in general. Dickfucks like Brennan have been given jobs they don't deserve by both sides for at least my lifetime that I can remember caring remotely about politics.
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2021, 05:47 AM   #40
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
Brennan is one great man...

"We are now looking forward that the members of the Biden team who have been nominated or have been appointed now are moving in laser like fashion to try to uncover as much as they can about what looks very similar to insurgency movements that we've seen overseas, where they germinate in different parts of the country and they gain strength and it brings together an unholy alliance frequently of religious extremists, authoritarians, fascists, bigots, racists, Nativists, even libertarians."

I just found out I'm possibly an insurgent now. Comparable to an overseas combatant. I'd bet dollars to donuts he loves some overseas wars that he doesn't have to fight himself.

Both sides need to stop giving people like him jobs.

Notice - He threw everything and the kitchen sink in there. But not Republicans. Why? 99% of mainstream Democrats and Republicans (politicians) are on the same team, including warmongering.

*This is not about Biden or democrats in general. Dickfucks like Brennan have been given jobs they don't deserve by both sides for at least my lifetime that I can remember caring remotely about politics.
You mean like Flynn ?
Old 01-23-2021, 06:26 AM   #41
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
You mean like Flynn ?
What part of my post does this apply to G1?
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2021, 07:37 AM   #42
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
What part of my post does this apply to G1?
He( is a dickfuck) was given a job he did not deserve . I guess that could cover any appointee by trump ,almost.
Old 01-23-2021, 07:47 AM   #43
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRedskinsRule View Post
Chico you are pissing in the wind at this point. The media will cover for Biden and the Dems to the nth degree. Pointing out the lies is useless. The policy of mass hysteria has won the day, so you need to just set aside the ideas you felt relevant and accept.

Resistance is futile.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
The media isn't covering for Biden , that's conservative BS .Whaaaaaaaaa the media , whaaaaa the media . The media is reporting what is being given out and republicans aren't use to having truthful and honest facts come from the WH . We get it , without trump you three amigos can't use the alternative facts playbook trump was using, sucks huh?
Old 01-23-2021, 10:46 AM   #44
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
Right, this is the true embarrassment, not the last 4+ years.

I see the Republican party platform of doom and gloom with Dems in charge is alive and well.

Hate to say it Chico but I'm gonna be tuning you out if you only post to remind us why Trump was the savior this country needed.
No, you will have to talk policy as I’ll continue to bring up ACTUAL trump administration policies that were successful while pointing out the failures of the past Obama-Biden policies and watch these failures implemented again.

Sorry, simply crying about unproven Russian/taxes hoaxes and mean tweets wasn’t what happened the past 4 years.

I’m getting the record unemployment numbers together now especially pointing out record Hispanic and black unemployment lows that the Trump administration achieved.

There is simply zero excuse Biden-Harris can’t do the same. Zero excuse, let’s see if Biden can beat those numbers.

In context April 2020 coronavirus unemployment rate 14.7...December 6.7%. That’s quite a swing...6.7 is not a crisis so many are talking about in the media that Biden’s been handed. In fact it’s eye rolling bs.

He Gets Us

Last edited by Chico23231; 01-23-2021 at 11:14 AM.
Old 01-23-2021, 11:13 AM   #45
Giantone
Gamebreaker

Quote:
No, you will have to talk policy as I’ll continue to bring up ACTUAL trump administration policies that were successful while pointing out the failures of the past Obama-Biden policies and watch these failures implemented again.

Sorry, simply crying about unproven Russian/taxes hoaxes and mean tweets wasn’t what happened the past 4 years.

I’m getting the record unemployment numbers together now especially pointing record Hispanic and black unemployment lows that the Trump administration achieved.

There is simply zero excuse Biden-Harris can’t do the same. Zero excuse, let’s see if Biden can beat those numbers
During a "pandemic" ? If people expected that of trump you would be screaming .......... Fake media,fake media!!!