Warpath  

Home | Forums | Donate | Shop




Go Back   Warpath > Commanders Football > Locker Room Main Forum


AROUND THE NFL WEEK 5

Locker Room Main Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-09-2022, 01:33 PM   #61
skinsfaninok
Warpath Hall of Fame
 
skinsfaninok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Buffalo NY
Age: 35
Posts: 33,937
Re: AROUND THE NFL WEEK 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
You can officially add the Giants to the list of teams who have been able to turn things around before our pathetic franchise.

Yep they are 4-1! What a great start and they have literally one guy on offense. Fuck Turner and Fuck Ron


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
__________________
“Mediocre people don’t like high achievers, and high achievers don’t like mediocre people.”
― Nick Saban
skinsfaninok is online now   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 10-09-2022, 01:34 PM   #62
sdskinsfan2001
Hakuna Matata
 
sdskinsfan2001's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Mount Pleasant, South Carolina
Age: 39
Posts: 15,551
Re: AROUND THE NFL WEEK 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by punch it in View Post
You can officially add the Giants to the list of teams who have been able to turn things around before our pathetic franchise.
Yep. Lol. They'll be 4-1 and we'll be 1-4 in a few hours. Snyder and Rivera are a real winning combination.
__________________
https://linktr.ee/summo13

Acts 16:31: Believe in the Lord Jesus, and you will be saved.
sdskinsfan2001 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2022, 01:52 PM   #63
skinsfaninok
Warpath Hall of Fame
 
skinsfaninok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Buffalo NY
Age: 35
Posts: 33,937
Re: AROUND THE NFL WEEK 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
Yep. Lol. They'll be 4-1 and we'll be 1-4 in a few hours. Snyder and Rivera are a real winning combination.

This is what we should be by now but Ron is a shitty coach and even worse GM.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
__________________
“Mediocre people don’t like high achievers, and high achievers don’t like mediocre people.”
― Nick Saban
skinsfaninok is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2022, 02:38 PM   #64
Giantone
MVP
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 12,277
Re: AROUND THE NFL WEEK 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfan69 View Post
I feel bad for Dabol going from Josh Allen to Daniel Jones.
I think today he would disagree with you.
__________________
....DISCLAIMER: All of my posts/threads are my expressed typed opinion and the reader is not to assume these comments are absolute fact, law, or truth unless otherwise stated in said post/thread.
Giantone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2022, 08:15 PM   #65
skinsfaninok
Warpath Hall of Fame
 
skinsfaninok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Buffalo NY
Age: 35
Posts: 33,937
Re: AROUND THE NFL WEEK 5

Dallas May be a legit SB team this yr. That defense is amazing


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
__________________
“Mediocre people don’t like high achievers, and high achievers don’t like mediocre people.”
― Nick Saban
skinsfaninok is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2022, 08:19 PM   #66
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame
 
Chico23231's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 31,724
Re: AROUND THE NFL WEEK 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfaninok View Post
Dallas May be a legit SB team this yr. That defense is amazing


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yup
__________________
My pronouns: King/Your ruler

"Jackie are you here? Where's Jackie?"
Chico23231 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2022, 08:53 PM   #67
Chico23231
Warpath Hall of Fame
 
Chico23231's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 31,724
Re: AROUND THE NFL WEEK 5

This far back in the division which everyone else is excelling? Season is over

Start planning for the future…Meyhew needs to prove he isn’t a loser and start maybe trying to move guys like Will Jax, if we aren’t signing Payne-trade him…I’d look to move either Wentz or Henike.




This team
__________________
My pronouns: King/Your ruler

"Jackie are you here? Where's Jackie?"
Chico23231 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2022, 09:27 PM   #68
BaltimoreSkins
Playmaker
 
BaltimoreSkins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Parkton, MD
Posts: 4,464
Re: AROUND THE NFL WEEK 5

You know what would be scary? Lamar in a Shanahan style west coast offense.
__________________
Taylor goes prime time
BaltimoreSkins is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2022, 09:30 PM   #69
BaltimoreSkins
Playmaker
 
BaltimoreSkins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Parkton, MD
Posts: 4,464
Re: AROUND THE NFL WEEK 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
This far back in the division which everyone else is excelling? Season is over

Start planning for the future…Meyhew needs to prove he isn’t a loser and start maybe trying to move guys like Will Jax, if we aren’t signing Payne-trade him…I’d look to move either Wentz or Henike.




This team
If he could move any of them I would be impressed. I can't imagine anyone would seriously be interested in any of them.
__________________
Taylor goes prime time
BaltimoreSkins is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2022, 09:36 PM   #70
skinsfaninok
Warpath Hall of Fame
 
skinsfaninok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Buffalo NY
Age: 35
Posts: 33,937
Re: AROUND THE NFL WEEK 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
This far back in the division which everyone else is excelling? Season is over

Start planning for the future…Meyhew needs to prove he isn’t a loser and start maybe trying to move guys like Will Jax, if we aren’t signing Payne-trade him…I’d look to move either Wentz or Henike.



This team
This team isn't winning more than 4 games

Right now

WSH
DET
ATL
HOU

All 4 have a legit shot at the 1st overall pick
__________________
“Mediocre people don’t like high achievers, and high achievers don’t like mediocre people.”
― Nick Saban
skinsfaninok is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2022, 09:37 PM   #71
OnceWeWereKings
The Starter
 
OnceWeWereKings's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Allentown, PA
Age: 41
Posts: 1,181
Re: AROUND THE NFL WEEK 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaltimoreSkins View Post
If he could move any of them I would be impressed. I can't imagine anyone would seriously be interested in any of them.
Yea...no one is taking wentz with his cap hit, and terrible stats. Esp knowing he's a free agent after this season.
And I'm positive no one was beating down the door in the off-season for Heineke.
We are just stuck.........again.
__________________
To beer, or not to beer? That is the ques.....oh, look...a beer.
OnceWeWereKings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2022, 09:44 PM   #72
SFREDSKIN
Gamebreaker
 
SFREDSKIN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Pacifica, CA
Posts: 13,889
Re: AROUND THE NFL WEEK 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfaninok View Post
This team isn't winning more than 4 games

Right now

WSH
DET
ATL
HOU

All 4 have a legit shot at the 1st overall pick
I got news for you, Atlanta is better than you think. They got screwed by the refs today. Even with Mariotta theu are competitive.
__________________
Joe Gibbs- The best coach of all time, Lombardi trophy should be renamed Gibbs.

Art Monk- Art was like an OL playing WR, doing the dirty work and not getting the glory.

Darrell Green- Best DB ever.


Purveyor of fine Filth
SFREDSKIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2022, 09:59 PM   #73
skinsfaninok
Warpath Hall of Fame
 
skinsfaninok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Buffalo NY
Age: 35
Posts: 33,937
Re: AROUND THE NFL WEEK 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by SFREDSKIN View Post
I got news for you, Atlanta is better than you think. They got screwed by the refs today. Even with Mariotta theu are competitive.
Good that means only 3 teams and DET already beat us so that will help
__________________
“Mediocre people don’t like high achievers, and high achievers don’t like mediocre people.”
― Nick Saban
skinsfaninok is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2022, 10:37 PM   #74
skinsfan69
Living Legend
 
skinsfan69's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Arlington, VA
Posts: 16,182
Re: AROUND THE NFL WEEK 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
I think today he would disagree with you.
How so? I think Allen had like 400 today. Jones barely can crack 200. You can't be serious.

I watched some of the game today, he can't even throw an accurate screen pass. He is just horrible. The only reason he is playing is cause of draft pick status. He is worse than Wentz.

Dabol is hands down coach of the year after 5 games. He is getting wins w/ nothing at qb. It looks like Mara nailed that hire.. finally. Maybe Snyder one day can do the same, but I doubt it.
skinsfan69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2022, 10:45 PM   #75
skinsfaninok
Warpath Hall of Fame
 
skinsfaninok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Buffalo NY
Age: 35
Posts: 33,937
Re: AROUND THE NFL WEEK 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfan69 View Post
How so? I think Allen had like 400 today. Jones barely can crack 200. You can't be serious.

I watched some of the game today, he can't even throw an accurate screen pass. He is just horrible. The only reason he is playing is cause of draft pick status. He is worse than Wentz.

Dabol is hands down coach of the year after 5 games. He is getting wins w/ nothing at qb. It looks like Mara nailed that hire.. finally. Maybe Snyder one day can do the same, but I doubt it.

Jones isn’t the passer Wentz is but he’s a way better athlete and that saves him often. And yes the Giants are winning 100% due to coaching, that team was projected to finish bottom 5 and they’ll end up a Wildcard contender.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
__________________
“Mediocre people don’t like high achievers, and high achievers don’t like mediocre people.”
― Nick Saban
skinsfaninok is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:23 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We have no official affiliation with the Washington Commanders or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.12663 seconds with 10 queries