Warpath  

Home | Forums | Donate | Shop




Go Back   Warpath > Commanders Football > Locker Room Main Forum


Bears Postgame

Locker Room Main Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-14-2022, 11:47 AM   #46
BaltimoreSkins
Playmaker
 
BaltimoreSkins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Parkton, MD
Posts: 4,464
Re: Bears Postgame

Oh forgot bad:

Game management piss poor again. I counted two 12 men on the field and at least 1 where we had 10 men on the field.
__________________
Taylor goes prime time
BaltimoreSkins is online now   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 10-14-2022, 11:48 AM   #47
sdskinsfan2001
Hakuna Matata
 
sdskinsfan2001's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Mount Pleasant, South Carolina
Age: 39
Posts: 15,551
Re: Bears Postgame

The only reason we won is because Fields is terrible. Basically if they had any other starting QB in the NFL we would have lost. Our offense is so bad.
__________________
https://linktr.ee/summo13

Acts 16:31: Believe in the Lord Jesus, and you will be saved.
sdskinsfan2001 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2022, 11:50 AM   #48
skinsfaninok
Warpath Hall of Fame
 
skinsfaninok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Buffalo NY
Age: 35
Posts: 33,937
Re: Bears Postgame

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
The only reason we won is because Fields is terrible. Basically if they had any other starting QB in the NFL we would have lost. Our offense is so bad.
Yeah man I agree, he's the worst QB in the league by far. People say he has no weapons but even when they are wide open he misses them. He's not accurate at all and Only Josh Allen was able to fix that in the history of football. He will be a bust by 2023
__________________
ďMediocre people donít like high achievers, and high achievers donít like mediocre people.Ē
― Nick Saban
skinsfaninok is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2022, 11:58 AM   #49
jamf
Playmaker
 
jamf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: San Diego Ca
Posts: 4,688
Re: Bears Postgame

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
The only reason we won is because Fields is terrible. Basically if they had any other starting QB in the NFL we would have lost. Our offense is so bad.
3 drives in the redzone resulting in 0 points. That's a killer for them.
But that muffed punt did them in. That was a bullshit TD for us.


It's so bad it's comical.
we are the William hung of the NFL.

jamf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2022, 12:16 PM   #50
punch it in
From a Land Down Under
 
punch it in's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: toms river, nj
Age: 51
Posts: 20,075
Re: Bears Postgame

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnySide View Post
Punch ... brother .. Im guessing you didnt sleep last night and watched the sunrise this morning.

Man was on a roll last night

Haha. I was sound asleep by 1 am. Able to sleep in today. Three day weekend. I am still sort of in shock that we almost blew that game at the end and about just how close it was.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2022, 12:36 PM   #51
KI Skins Fan
Pro Bowl
 
KI Skins Fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Jacksonville, Forida
Posts: 5,882
Re: Bears Postgame

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
The only reason we won is because Fields is terrible. Basically if they had any other starting QB in the NFL we would have lost. Our offense is so bad.
True.
__________________
Take a Wild Ride with Wentz!
KI Skins Fan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2022, 12:41 PM   #52
BaltimoreSkins
Playmaker
 
BaltimoreSkins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Parkton, MD
Posts: 4,464
Re: Bears Postgame

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
The only reason we won is because Fields is terrible. Basically if they had any other starting QB in the NFL we would have lost. Our offense is so bad.
Why do you say that?

Here is a stat from last night:
No other NFL team in the last 30 years has had 3 drives in one game where they drove 60+ yards to the 5-yard line or closer but scored 0 points

I read that and clearly Fields is a generational talent
__________________
Taylor goes prime time
BaltimoreSkins is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2022, 01:14 PM   #53
SunnySide
Playmaker
 
SunnySide's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Posts: 4,198
Re: Bears Postgame

https://twitter.com/MarkBullockNFL/s...xGmY1rpR3DY2mQ

https://twitter.com/uSTADIUM/status/...73ctfd8Fo3NcOw

Only thing worse than not having a QB .. being married to a bad QB.
SunnySide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2022, 01:20 PM   #54
DynamiteRave
Living Legend
 
DynamiteRave's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Washington DC
Age: 36
Posts: 16,807
Re: Bears Postgame

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaltimoreSkins View Post
Why do you say that?

Here is a stat from last night:
No other NFL team in the last 30 years has had 3 drives in one game where they drove 60+ yards to the 5-yard line or closer but scored 0 points

I read that and clearly Fields is a generational talent

Fields is crazy bad. I remember they called him a generational talent in pre-game and I was confused during game time because heís one of the worst QBs Iíve seen in awhile.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
__________________
Establishment, establishment, you always know what's best.

I've been a part of this message board for 17 years. Damn I'm old.
DynamiteRave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2022, 01:20 PM   #55
SunnySide
Playmaker
 
SunnySide's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Posts: 4,198
Re: Bears Postgame

Donny
@treepunx

16h
Eye opening: Ryan Fitzpatrick just said the system in DC is plug-and-play, and it doesn't adjust to a player's strengths or weaknesses. That's a bigger indictment of Ron Rivera and Scott Turner by someone who's been there than I've seen in a long time. #HTTC
----

This is what the talking heads are starting to say, former smart analyst player Like Logan Paulsen as well.

We dont cater our play calling around our top players given strengths.

Why ARE you throwing a tight slant to McKissic last week vs Titans on 3rd and goal from the 2 and not Terry.

Why, in part, Terry is only getting 4 targets a game.

Without looking it up .. I bet McKissic has more targets than Terry .. and we arent throwing those screens to mcKissic like we did past 2 years .. we have McKissic running wide receiver routes.

FEED TERRY .. ITS NOT ROCKET SCIENCE
SunnySide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2022, 01:30 PM   #56
BaltimoreSkins
Playmaker
 
BaltimoreSkins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Parkton, MD
Posts: 4,464
Re: Bears Postgame

Quote:
Originally Posted by DynamiteRave View Post
Fields is crazy bad. I remember they called him a generational talent in pre-game and I was confused during game time because heís one of the worst QBs Iíve seen in awhile.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
He is a generational talent. Generationally bad
__________________
Taylor goes prime time
BaltimoreSkins is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2022, 01:37 PM   #57
skinsfan69
Living Legend
 
skinsfan69's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Arlington, VA
Posts: 16,182
Re: Bears Postgame

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfaninok View Post


Jon Allen had a 91 pass rush grade last night.
Sweat 92

Allen has 5 sacks already
Payne has 4
Sweat has 3

When CY gets back this defense will be even better.
And they still gave up 400 to the worst offense in the league. D-line seems to be doing their jobs the last few weeks, but everyone else is having breakdowns all over the place.
skinsfan69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2022, 01:39 PM   #58
skinsfan69
Living Legend
 
skinsfan69's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Arlington, VA
Posts: 16,182
Re: Bears Postgame

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamf View Post
Brob overrated. Our fucking standards are too low.
Rivera is throwing a tantrum.
Idk if he is overrated or not but here is what I do know, Gibson is the better back.
skinsfan69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2022, 01:42 PM   #59
skinsfan69
Living Legend
 
skinsfan69's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Arlington, VA
Posts: 16,182
Re: Bears Postgame

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnySide View Post
What happened to this guy? He looked like a can't miss and now he misses throws a high school QB can make.
skinsfan69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2022, 02:12 PM   #60
punch it in
From a Land Down Under
 
punch it in's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: toms river, nj
Age: 51
Posts: 20,075
Re: Bears Postgame

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfan69 View Post
What happened to this guy? He looked like a can't miss and now he misses throws a high school QB can make.

Donít remember thinking of him as a canít miss. Especially coming out of OSU. Double especially going to Chicago. They might be worse than us at developing quarterbacks throughout the last 40 years.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:24 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We have no official affiliation with the Washington Commanders or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.18323 seconds with 10 queries