Warpath  

Home | Forums | Salary Cap Info | Shop | Donate | Stay Connected




Go Back   Warpath > Board Management > Thread Hell


B Lloyd - I'm starting to despise this worthless piece of trash

Thread Hell


 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-02-2006, 02:59 AM   #136
Registered User
 
Pocket$ $traight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Fairfax, VA
Age: 38
Posts: 4,261
Re: B Lloyd - I'm starting to despise this worthless piece of trash

Rob and Rexi's favorite thread! Put them both together and you are halfway to a coherent sentence.
Pocket$ $traight is offline  

Advertisements
Old 10-02-2006, 03:11 AM   #137
I like big (_|_)s.
 
TheMalcolmConnection's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Lexington, Virginia
Age: 33
Posts: 17,643
Re: B Lloyd - I'm starting to despise this worthless piece of trash

But hey Rexi, you forgot to post Taylor Jacobs stats this year? How's he doing?
__________________
Regret nothing. At one time it was exactly what you wanted.
TheMalcolmConnection is offline  
Old 10-02-2006, 10:18 AM   #138
Playmaker
 
GhettoDogAllStars's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Denver
Age: 32
Posts: 2,761
Re: B Lloyd - I'm starting to despise this worthless piece of trash

oh yeah ... he's hurt
GhettoDogAllStars is offline  
Old 10-02-2006, 11:32 PM   #139
Living Legend
 
That Guy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Springfield, VA
Age: 32
Posts: 16,289
Re: B Lloyd - I'm starting to despise this worthless piece of trash

thanks on the congrats. it's taken a long time to get the last 100 in. just more to talk about in the offseason i guess.
__________________
Who says shameless self promotion is stupid? oh yeah, that was me... Click For Tunes!
That Guy is offline  
Old 10-03-2006, 12:08 AM   #140
Special Teams
 
Rexi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 344
Re: B Lloyd - I'm starting to despise this worthless piece of trash

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMalcolmConnection View Post
But hey Rexi, you forgot to post Taylor Jacobs stats this year? How's he doing?
I don't think he has had a catch. Glad we didn't give up a 3rd and a 4th for him, phew.
__________________
"Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein."- Joe Theismann
Rexi is offline  
Old 10-03-2006, 09:13 AM   #141
Playmaker
 
724Skinsfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Roanoke, VA
Posts: 3,507
Re: B Lloyd - I'm starting to despise this worthless piece of trash

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rexi View Post
I don't think he has had a catch. Glad we didn't give up a 3rd and a 4th for him, phew.
Yeah, good thing. Otherwise w/o all those excellent draft picks paying huge dividends you would have been blanked by someone like the Kansas Cit...oh wait...never mind.
__________________
"I hope I'm getting better. I hope you haven't seen my best." - Jim Zorn
724Skinsfan is offline  
Old 10-03-2006, 09:28 AM   #142
I like big (_|_)s.
 
TheMalcolmConnection's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Lexington, Virginia
Age: 33
Posts: 17,643
Re: B Lloyd - I'm starting to despise this worthless piece of trash

Ha! Zing.
__________________
Regret nothing. At one time it was exactly what you wanted.
TheMalcolmConnection is offline  
Old 10-03-2006, 08:48 PM   #143
Special Teams
 
Rexi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 344
Re: B Lloyd - I'm starting to despise this worthless piece of trash

Quote:
Originally Posted by 724Skinsfan View Post
Yeah, good thing. Otherwise w/o all those excellent draft picks paying huge dividends you would have been blanked by someone like the Kansas Cit...oh wait...never mind.
I really didn't expect any of our rookies to step up this early in the season. So far I'm right. I also expected to get blown out a few times. So far, I'm right. It's an embarassing loss, it happens. Moving on...
__________________
"Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein."- Joe Theismann
Rexi is offline  
Old 10-03-2006, 09:05 PM   #144
Living Legend
 
GTripp0012's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Evanston, IL
Age: 26
Posts: 15,994
Re: B Lloyd - I'm starting to despise this worthless piece of trash

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rexi View Post
I really didn't expect any of our rookies to step up this early in the season. So far I'm right. I also expected to get blown out a few times. So far, I'm right. It's an embarassing loss, it happens. Moving on...
As a Kansas City Royals fan, I feel your pain.

If you wanna talk Niners football here, thats cool. But I'm really tired of all this receiver talk. At the end of the day, whether or not Antonio Bryant outproduces Brandon Lloyd isn't going to affect the outcome of any games. Maybe my fantasy team will win, I don't know. I think Bryant is better, not afraid to admit it, and also really don't care. There, I said everything I need to about 49er receivers. Lets discuss something more interesting please. Alex Smith is improving, why don't we discuss whether he or Jason Campbell will have a better career. We could discuss how badly you guys will whip the Raiders this week. It's too bad we've produced a 130 reply thread on something pretty much irrelivant.

Oh yeah, half of division I teams are starting safeties better than Mike Adams.
GTripp0012 is offline  
Old 10-03-2006, 10:28 PM   #145
Registered User
 
Pocket$ $traight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Fairfax, VA
Age: 38
Posts: 4,261
Re: B Lloyd - I'm starting to despise this worthless piece of trash

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rexi View Post
I don't think he has had a catch. Glad we didn't give up a 3rd and a 4th for him, phew.
You are right. You gave up a first round draft pick.

Smarten' up.
Pocket$ $traight is offline  
Old 10-03-2006, 11:42 PM   #146
Special Teams
 
Rexi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 344
Re: B Lloyd - I'm starting to despise this worthless piece of trash

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTripp0012 View Post
As a Kansas City Royals fan, I feel your pain.

If you wanna talk Niners football here, thats cool. But I'm really tired of all this receiver talk. At the end of the day, whether or not Antonio Bryant outproduces Brandon Lloyd isn't going to affect the outcome of any games. Maybe my fantasy team will win, I don't know. I think Bryant is better, not afraid to admit it, and also really don't care. There, I said everything I need to about 49er receivers. Lets discuss something more interesting please. Alex Smith is improving, why don't we discuss whether he or Jason Campbell will have a better career. We could discuss how badly you guys will whip the Raiders this week. It's too bad we've produced a 130 reply thread on something pretty much irrelivant.

Oh yeah, half of division I teams are starting safeties better than Mike Adams.
I hear you. I'll shelve the Lloyd/49ers receivers talk for a while.

I really don't know who will have the better career out of Campbell or Smitty since Jason has been sitting since he was drafted. But yes Alex has been much better besides the KC game which I give him a pass because he was getting hit all day. I guess the 2005 Oline decided to show up?

Hopefully the Raiders are just what the doctor ordered, but I'm still worried about Moss and his big play potential, even though he hasn't seemed to be trying very much lately. Lamant Jordan can be a bruiser and our defense may be worse than their offensive line is.

An advantage that we have is Norv Turner. He knows their personnel and hopefully he can exploit them.
__________________
"Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein."- Joe Theismann
Rexi is offline  
Old 10-03-2006, 11:43 PM   #147
Special Teams
 
Rexi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 344
Re: B Lloyd - I'm starting to despise this worthless piece of trash

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grim21Reaper View Post
You are right. You gave up a first round draft pick.

Smarten' up.
A first round BUST. It was a bust-for-abust trade. Pretty insignificant.
__________________
"Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein."- Joe Theismann
Rexi is offline  
Old 10-03-2006, 11:44 PM   #148
The Starter
 
steveo395's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 1,674
Re: B Lloyd - I'm starting to despise this worthless piece of trash

uuhhh yea those 49ers really blow
__________________

steveo395 is offline  
Old 10-03-2006, 11:59 PM   #149
Registered User
 
Pocket$ $traight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Fairfax, VA
Age: 38
Posts: 4,261
Re: B Lloyd - I'm starting to despise this worthless piece of trash

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rexi View Post
A first round BUST. It was a bust-for-abust trade. Pretty insignificant.
Rumph has made some big time plays. The niners came through big time for us when we really needed it. Don't hate because your team can't bust a grape. Maybe Gore will get you a TD to go with his fumbles next week.
Pocket$ $traight is offline  
Old 10-05-2006, 01:03 PM   #150
Special Teams
 
Rexi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 344
Re: B Lloyd - I'm starting to despise this worthless piece of trash

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grim21Reaper View Post
Rumph has made some big time plays. The niners came through big time for us when we really needed it. Don't hate because your team can't bust a grape. Maybe Gore will get you a TD to go with his fumbles next week.
Yeah 'some good plays' make up for years of bad play and injuries? He is still a bust.

The 49ers troubles this season have been different than seasons past IMO. The last two years, we were just getting straight up beat, but this year I think our own mental mistakes have been the downfall more than anything. Our offense is fine IMO, one horrible game against a good defense doesn't make me think otherwise but our defense is complete crap. The 2007 draft should be at least 75% defense and then we will be a much improved footballl team.
__________________
"Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein."- Joe Theismann
Rexi is offline  
 

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:17 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site is not officially affiliated with the Washington Redskins or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.27893 seconds with 9 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0 RC5

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25