Warpath  

Home | Forums | Salary Cap Info | Shop | Donate | Stay Connected




Go Back   Warpath > Board Management > Thread Hell


Reggie Bush still hasn't lived up to the hype

Thread Hell


 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-08-2006, 10:08 PM   #31
Playmaker
 
70Chip's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Manassas
Age: 43
Posts: 3,048
Re: Reggie Bush still hasn't lived up to the hype

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big C View Post
dont just look at his rushing state. look at his receptions, and his total yards. he is gonna annually be up in the top of the league in total yards from scrimmage i think. he will be the next running back to get 1k yards rushing and 1k yards recieving, whether that is this year, next year, or whenever. he will be the next
I could have said this about Brian Mitchell in 1992. So Reggie Bush is more like Brian Mitchell than Donte Hall.
__________________
This Monkey's Gone to Heaven
70Chip is offline  

Advertisements
Old 10-08-2006, 10:08 PM   #32
‎\m/
 
Mattyk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Age: 41
Posts: 81,126
Re: Reggie Bush still hasn't lived up to the hype

chill out guys
__________________
Support The Warpath! | Warpath Shop
Mattyk is offline  
Old 10-08-2006, 10:11 PM   #33
Most Interesting Man in the World
 
hooskins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Chantilly, VA
Age: 27
Posts: 8,606
Re: Reggie Bush still hasn't lived up to the hype

Quote:
Originally Posted by hooskins View Post
But your not a freaking MOD, so dont just think its your freaking locker room and that i need to "stay Outta" your way if we lose. Screw that, I am gonna post whatever the hell I want to post. And I could give a rat's ass what you think Grim.

Plus you are so arrogent, you went out and attacked me on a completely unrelated thread(the Madden thread). THat is unacceptable.
Honestly Grim what do you have to say to that??
__________________
Vacancy
hooskins is offline  
Old 10-08-2006, 10:11 PM   #34
Registered User
 
Pocket$ $traight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Fairfax, VA
Age: 38
Posts: 4,261
Re: Reggie Bush still hasn't lived up to the hype

Quote:
Originally Posted by hooskins View Post
But your not a freaking MOD, so dont just think its your freaking locker room and that i need to "stay Outta" your way if we lose. Screw that, I am gonna post whatever the hell I want to post. And I could give a rat's ass what you think Grim.

Plus you are so arrogent, you went out and attacked me on a completely unrelated thread(the Madden thread). THat is unacceptable.
This is the last response that I am going to give you. Read your posts before you talk about unacceptable.

I don't care who authors what. If you continue to post dribble, I am going to swat you like Shaq.

So far you have ripped Reggie Bush who won a ballgame for his team today and you bashed Madden, the best announcer ever and an amabassador of the game.

What's next? I feel like teeing off like Tiger at the Masters.
Pocket$ $traight is offline  
Old 10-08-2006, 10:13 PM   #35
‎\m/
 
Mattyk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Age: 41
Posts: 81,126
Re: Reggie Bush still hasn't lived up to the hype

Guys, you can agree to disagree, but personal attacks aren't going to be tolerated. Keep it civil.
__________________
Support The Warpath! | Warpath Shop
Mattyk is offline  
Old 10-08-2006, 10:15 PM   #36
Most Interesting Man in the World
 
hooskins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Chantilly, VA
Age: 27
Posts: 8,606
Re: Reggie Bush still hasn't lived up to the hype

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grim21Reaper View Post
This is the last response that I am going to give you. Read your posts before you talk about unacceptable.

I don't care who authors what. If you continue to post dribble, I am going to swat you like Shaq.

So far you have ripped Reggie Bush who won a ballgame for his team today and you bashed Madden, the best announcer ever and an amabassador of the game.

What's next? I feel like teeing off like Tiger at the Masters.
Ok first of all, most people think alot of the things Madden says is stupid. Just ask around, it what everyone thinks.

Dude the way you talk, you make seem like everything anyone posts, must past your guideline for what you think is right, even though you are nobody important on this site. And apprently I need to stay out of your way when we lose. Dude, sorry to break it to you, but you are nothing big. So basically what you say, doesnt always fly.

Honestly if my posts irrate you so must, just dont read them.

And you def did attack me in that Madden thread, because you brought up this thread, after our orginial posts occured in this thread. You were obviously provoked. Even if you were a mod, they way you put down other peoples opinion is unacceptable. Yeah swat me like Shaq, but do it with arguements, not wiseass cracks like "smarten up" or attacking me in other threads.

Your 30, grow the heck up and act your age.
__________________
Vacancy
hooskins is offline  
Old 10-08-2006, 10:17 PM   #37
Most Interesting Man in the World
 
hooskins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Chantilly, VA
Age: 27
Posts: 8,606
Re: Reggie Bush still hasn't lived up to the hype

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattyk72 View Post
Guys, you can agree to disagree, but personal attacks aren't going to be tolerated. Keep it civil.
Maybe I am at fault, but Matty if someone is gonna come out and just attack me in multiple threads for no apparent reason, except being pissy, I am gonna get pissed too.
__________________
Vacancy
hooskins is offline  
Old 10-08-2006, 10:17 PM   #38
Mr. Brightside
 
Big C's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Fairfax, Virginia
Age: 28
Posts: 4,439
Re: Reggie Bush still hasn't lived up to the hype

Quote:
Originally Posted by 70Chip View Post
I could have said this about Brian Mitchell in 1992. So Reggie Bush is more like Brian Mitchell than Donte Hall.
no...reggie bush is more like marshall faulk than any. a thread running and recieving (look at faulk's early career his rushing started pretty poor)
__________________
"I don't care what nobody say I'm a be me, stay hood stay real, cause I'm out here grindin'" -Joe Gibbs
Big C is offline  
Old 10-08-2006, 10:18 PM   #39
Registered User
 
Pocket$ $traight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Fairfax, VA
Age: 38
Posts: 4,261
Re: Reggie Bush still hasn't lived up to the hype

Honestly if my posts irrate you so must, just dont read them.


Translator please.
Pocket$ $traight is offline  
Old 10-08-2006, 10:20 PM   #40
Most Interesting Man in the World
 
hooskins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Chantilly, VA
Age: 27
Posts: 8,606
Re: Reggie Bush still hasn't lived up to the hype

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grim21Reaper View Post
Honestly if my posts irrate you so must, just dont read them.


Translator please.
So much*, sorry another wisecrack, what is your problem?

You do not have an answer to what I am saying, so you are just gonna keep taking cheap shots? Way to ingore everything else I mentioned in the post.
__________________
Vacancy
hooskins is offline  
Old 10-08-2006, 10:49 PM   #41
‎\m/
 
Mattyk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Age: 41
Posts: 81,126
Re: Reggie Bush still hasn't lived up to the hype

Quote:
Originally Posted by hooskins View Post
Maybe I am at fault, but Matty if someone is gonna come out and just attack me in multiple threads for no apparent reason, except being pissy, I am gonna get pissed too.
I don't care who starts it, all I know is I'll finish it.

Any more temper tantrums and both of you will be run and it won't matter who said what. One person says one thing to the other and both are gone.

Enjoy your evening.
__________________
Support The Warpath! | Warpath Shop
Mattyk is offline  
 

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:03 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site is not officially affiliated with the Washington Redskins or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.24489 seconds with 9 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0 RC5

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25