Warpath  

Home | Forums | Salary Cap Info | Shop | Donate | Stay Connected




Go Back   Warpath > Board Management > Thread Hell


Fitzergerald to Eagles rumor...

Thread Hell


 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-10-2008, 04:01 PM   #46
Pro Bowl
 
SKINSnCANES's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: New Jersey
Age: 32
Posts: 5,408
Re: Fitzergerald to Eagles rumor...

thats todays update from http://insider.espn.go.com/nfl/features/rumors just thought Id keep this thread up to date
__________________
"I'm used to winning, coming from the University of Miami. " Clinton Portis
SKINSnCANES is offline  

Advertisements
Old 03-10-2008, 04:03 PM   #47
Playmaker
 
Redskins8588's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Ridgway, PA
Age: 35
Posts: 2,515
Re: Fitzergerald to Eagles rumor...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKINSnCANES View Post
thats todays update from http://insider.espn.go.com/nfl/features/rumors just thought Id keep this thread up to date
Thats great but that doesnt tell us anything unless you subscribe to insider...
__________________
"I am the best at what I do, and what I do isn't very nice" - Sean Taylor
Redskins8588 is offline  
Old 03-10-2008, 04:07 PM   #48
Pro Bowl
 
SKINSnCANES's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: New Jersey
Age: 32
Posts: 5,408
Re: Fitzergerald to Eagles rumor...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redskins8588 View Post
Thats great but that doesnt tell us anything unless you subscribe to insider...
which is why the previous post i copied and pasted it
__________________
"I'm used to winning, coming from the University of Miami. " Clinton Portis
SKINSnCANES is offline  
Old 03-10-2008, 04:43 PM   #49
MVP
 
dmek25's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: lancaster,pa
Age: 52
Posts: 10,504
Re: Fitzergerald to Eagles rumor...

i think the best way to look at this is, because of what it would do to the cardinals salary cap, Fitz isn't going anywhere this season. could be a salary cap casualty next year, though
__________________
"It's better to be quiet and thought a fool than to open ones mouth and remove all doubt."
courtesy of 53fan
dmek25 is offline  
Old 03-10-2008, 07:30 PM   #50
Playmaker
 
Redskins8588's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Ridgway, PA
Age: 35
Posts: 2,515
Re: Fitzergerald to Eagles rumor...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKINSnCANES View Post
which is why the previous post i copied and pasted it
Sorry, I didn't look back a page... My fault!!
__________________
"I am the best at what I do, and what I do isn't very nice" - Sean Taylor
Redskins8588 is offline  
Old 03-10-2008, 08:58 PM   #51
Pro Bowl
 
SKINSnCANES's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: New Jersey
Age: 32
Posts: 5,408
Re: Fitzergerald to Eagles rumor...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redskins8588 View Post
Sorry, I didn't look back a page... My fault!!
no worries I should have put the link on the same post
__________________
"I'm used to winning, coming from the University of Miami. " Clinton Portis
SKINSnCANES is offline  
Old 03-11-2008, 04:41 PM   #52
Pro Bowl
 
SKINSnCANES's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: New Jersey
Age: 32
Posts: 5,408
Re: Fitzergerald to Eagles rumor...

http://www.azcentral.com/sports/card...1fitzfolo.html

and that link bring a close to my beloved story about a guy named larry and his dream of getting his big pay day...I remember here about another story where a guy that played for the cardinals was quoted as saying "SHOW ME THE MONEY"!!

hey smootsmack, how come you didnt just update my thread title to saying he was signed, if you are going to call out all these new guys for creating extra threads and clutter you should preech what you practice, mainly since he plays for another team!!! lol im just teasing
__________________
"I'm used to winning, coming from the University of Miami. " Clinton Portis
SKINSnCANES is offline  
Old 03-11-2008, 06:54 PM   #53
Uncle Phil
 
SmootSmack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 44,493
Re: Fitzergerald to Eagles rumor...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKINSnCANES View Post
http://www.azcentral.com/sports/card...1fitzfolo.html

and that link bring a close to my beloved story about a guy named larry and his dream of getting his big pay day...I remember here about another story where a guy that played for the cardinals was quoted as saying "SHOW ME THE MONEY"!!

hey smootsmack, how come you didnt just update my thread title to saying he was signed, if you are going to call out all these new guys for creating extra threads and clutter you should preech what you practice, mainly since he plays for another team!!! lol im just teasing
LOL. good point. locking this
__________________
You're So Vain...You Probably Think This Sig Is About You
SmootSmack is offline  
 

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:00 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site is not officially affiliated with the Washington Redskins or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.17931 seconds with 9 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0 RC5

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25