Warpath  

Home | Forums | Salary Cap Info | Shop | Donate | Stay Connected




Go Back   Warpath > Board Management > Thread Hell


Why a Redskin Win Would Destroy the World

Thread Hell


 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-02-2008, 07:16 AM   #1
Special Teams
 
brent's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 113
Why a Redskin Win Would Destroy the World

Over the past 16 elections, when the Redskins have won their final pre-election game at home, the incumbents have won. But when they lose, the opposing party is victorious on election day.

This trend ended in 2004, but the game was decided by a bad holding call that reversed a Clinton Portis TD, and the election was decided by election fraud in Ohio.

While there is little that is more important to me than a Redskin win, in this case, the price is simply too high. In losing to the Steelers, the Redskins will forge a brighter future for our country and our world and bring about a change that is desperately needed.

The Redskins have never played in a more important game and never had a greater reason to lose.
brent is offline  

Advertisements
Old 11-02-2008, 07:48 AM   #2
Impact Rookie
 
Bushead's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Richmond, VA
Posts: 779
Re: Why a Redskin Win Would Destroy the World

So are you saying Obama is going to infiltrate the Redskins and play as Jason Campbell and throw the game?
Bushead is offline  
Old 11-02-2008, 07:55 AM   #3
Playmaker
 
djnemo65's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: MA
Age: 33
Posts: 2,836
Re: Why a Redskin Win Would Destroy the World

I thought last election when both the Skins and Kerry lost we would never have to hear about this again. Guess I was wrong.
djnemo65 is offline  
Old 11-02-2008, 08:04 AM   #4
Special Teams
 
Hogroll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Cecil-tucky, MD
Age: 49
Posts: 274
Re: Why a Redskin Win Would Destroy the World

Matty, please lock this thread. I can't imagine why ANYBODY would wish a loss on the Redskins, regardless of the implications.
__________________
Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein.
- Joe Theismann
Hogroll is offline  
Old 11-02-2008, 08:33 AM   #5
Registered User
 
SBXVII's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Virginia
Posts: 7,766
Re: Why a Redskin Win Would Destroy the World

I think this is a moot point. I thought the only stat that mattered was the SB. We all know that Obama is going to win. 'cause every time an NFC team won prior to the election the Dems one the election. So you can forget what happens Mon. night. Go Skins.
SBXVII is offline  
Old 11-02-2008, 08:39 AM   #6
Playmaker
 
skinsfan_nn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Newport News,Virginia
Age: 49
Posts: 4,495
Re: Why a Redskin Win Would Destroy the World

This has got to be the dumbest thread I think I've ever seen here!

RETARDED is an understatement IMO!
__________________
"There's no greater feeling than moving a man from Point A to Point B, against his will." #68

THANKS COACH GIBBS FOR EVERYTHING! YOUR THE MAN AND ALWAYS WILL BE!
skinsfan_nn is offline  
Old 11-02-2008, 08:48 AM   #7
Impact Rookie
 
horse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: long island
Posts: 898
Re: Why a Redskin Win Would Destroy the World

Quote:
Originally Posted by brent View Post
Over the past 16 elections, when the Redskins have won their final pre-election game at home, the incumbents have won. But when they lose, the opposing party is victorious on election day.

This trend ended in 2004, but the game was decided by a bad holding call that reversed a Clinton Portis TD, and the election was decided by election fraud in Ohio.

While there is little that is more important to me than a Redskin win, in this case, the price is simply too high. In losing to the Steelers, the Redskins will forge a brighter future for our country and our world and bring about a change that is desperately needed.

The Redskins have never played in a more important game and never had a greater reason to lose.
Not exactly the place for this, I mean don't we all have enough to argue about on this board? That being said Obama is about change, So I say the the Skins and Obama win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
__________________
Hail!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
horse is offline  
Old 11-02-2008, 09:01 AM   #8
Special Teams
 
Hogroll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Cecil-tucky, MD
Age: 49
Posts: 274
Re: Why a Redskin Win Would Destroy the World

Quote:
Originally Posted by horse View Post
Not exactly the place for this, I mean don't we all have enough to argue about on this board? That being said Obama is about change, So I say the the Skins and Obama win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote:
The Redskins have never played in a more important game and never had a greater reason to lose.
...and I thought Redskins fan were intelligent.
__________________
Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein.
- Joe Theismann
Hogroll is offline  
Old 11-02-2008, 09:04 AM   #9
Impact Rookie
 
Duffman003's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 590
Re: Why a Redskin Win Would Destroy the World

Since the redskins are responsible for who wins the election, I guess I won't vote now.
__________________
give me food, feed me lunch
'you want water?', B#### give me punch - D12
Duffman003 is offline  
Old 11-02-2008, 09:11 AM   #10
Camp Scrub
 
SkinFan4Life's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Ft. Bragg, NC
Posts: 42
Re: Why a Redskin Win Would Destroy the World

OMG! I thought this would be the last place where I would have to read a bunch of liberal bullshit...HTTR!
SkinFan4Life is offline  
Old 11-02-2008, 09:15 AM   #11
Gamebreaker
 
CRedskinsRule's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Pasadena, Md
Age: 47
Posts: 12,732
Re: Why a Redskin Win Would Destroy the World

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfan_nn View Post
This has got to be the dumbest thread I think I've ever seen here!

RETARDED is an understatement IMO!
Quote:
Matty, please lock this thread. I can't imagine why ANYBODY would wish a loss on the Redskins, regardless of the implications.
Ditto!
CRedskinsRule is online now  
Old 11-02-2008, 09:16 AM   #12
Registered User
 
SBXVII's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Virginia
Posts: 7,766
Re: Why a Redskin Win Would Destroy the World

Quote:
Since the redskins are responsible for who wins the election, I guess I won't vote now.
or simply don't vote for either party. lol. throw off the whole election process and vote Independent. lol.
SBXVII is offline  
Old 11-02-2008, 09:32 AM   #13
Special Teams
 
TrustinGibbs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Wilmington, NC
Age: 49
Posts: 104
Re: Why a Redskin Win Would Destroy the World

I'm not convinced Obama is anything great but I am convinced that the economic policies of George W. Bush...errr...John McCain dont work and haven't worked for decades. When something isn't working you make a change. Lucky for this country it seems most people are sick and tired of the GOP's lies and BS. If McCain isn't bad enough Palin is a complete joke. The Bible belongs in church not in Washington.

A skins win or loss will have no effect on this elecetion. Go SKIN'S!!
TrustinGibbs is offline  
Old 11-02-2008, 09:33 AM   #14
Impact Rookie
 
Smooter's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Oklahoma City
Age: 31
Posts: 965
Re: Why a Redskin Win Would Destroy the World

Gay,Gay,Gay!!!
__________________
Same freakout different year.
Smooter is offline  
Old 11-02-2008, 09:36 AM   #15
Playmaker
 
BleedBurgundy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 4,471
Re: Why a Redskin Win Would Destroy the World

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkinFan4Life View Post
OMG! I thought this would be the last place where I would have to read a bunch of liberal bullshit...HTTR!
You have clearly not visited "The Parking Lot" for a few months.
__________________
"All natural institutions of churches, whether Jewish, Christian, or Turkish, appear to me no other than human inventions, set up to terrify and enslave mankind, and monopolize power and profit."

Thomas Paine
BleedBurgundy is offline  
 

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:09 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site is not officially affiliated with the Washington Redskins or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.26441 seconds with 9 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0 RC5

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25