Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Locker Room Main Forum (http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Week 2 - the Rebound (http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=64870)

CRedskinsRule 09-13-2021 12:57 PM

Week 2 - the Rebound

Normally you wait 24 hours, but the game is on Thursday and Taylor Heinicke is starting!

Come on Taylor Nation rise up and defend our QB

@Schultz_Report twitter
[emoji599] Taylor Heineke will start in Week 2 as #WFT hosts the #Giants, per sources. Heineke replaced an injured Ryan Fitzpatrick yesterday, throwing for a touchdown and amassing a healthy 119.3 QB rating. Kyle Allen will be the No. 2.

Our D better respond like wounded wolves and lash out at the Giants. I want to see mayhem reign when Daniel Jones is on the field.

And Heinicke gets his shot to last more than one game health wise (looking at you Leno)

WFT need to make this a statement about the division.

But it may end in a whimper :(

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

skinsfaninok 09-13-2021 12:58 PM

Re: Week 2 - the Rebound

CODE RED GAME

No but if we start 0-2 it's gonna be a long season

DynamiteRave 09-13-2021 12:58 PM

This is a winnable game on paper more so than the Chargers game.

The D needs to bounce back in a big way and Chase better have at least one sack to make up for that turd he dooted out on Sunday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MTK 09-13-2021 01:01 PM

Somehow no matter how bad they look the week before, the Giants always seem to rally and be on top of their game for us. I'm expecting no different this Thurs.

skinsfaninok 09-13-2021 01:22 PM

Not trying to be negative nancy here but didn't they sweep us last yr?

CRedskinsRule 09-13-2021 01:31 PM

[QUOTE=skinsfaninok;1290219]Not trying to be negative nancy here but didn't they sweep us last yr?[/QUOTE]Yup but that was preTH. We need to change our names to the Wolves this week, let Heinicke lead the pack to the SB baby.

What was was, what is is, what is yet to come is Tayor Fricking HI - NIK - KEE

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

skinsfaninok 09-13-2021 01:32 PM

Lolol.

irish 09-13-2021 01:35 PM

Heinicke having to play this early in the season is a disaster. This is game 2 on the road to an 0-2 start.

mredskins 09-13-2021 01:37 PM

[quote=irish;1290229]Heinicke having to play this early in the season is a disaster. This is game 2 on the road to an 0-2 start.[/quote]

I was not a big Tyler fan but in the small samples i have seen he is better then fitzmagic.

Chief X_Phackter 09-13-2021 01:41 PM

I suspect the offense will look better with Heinicke. He just needs to play smart and not try to be a hero.

MTK 09-13-2021 01:43 PM

Count me in the camp of not being a big fan of Heinicke. Limited arm and history says he will get hurt sooner rather than later. I suspect we'll see Kyle Allen very soon. Losing your starting QB is always a tough thing to overcome.

mredskins 09-13-2021 01:50 PM

[quote=MTK;1290232]Count me in the camp of not being a big fan of Heinicke. Limited arm and history says he will get hurt sooner rather than later. I suspect we'll see Kyle Allen very soon. Losing your starting QB is always a tough thing to overcome.[/quote]

I hear you but i don't think he is a huge downgrade from Fitz

Chief X_Phackter 09-13-2021 01:51 PM

His injury history is definitely concerning. It's hard not to label him injury prone. He does bring a different dynamic to the table with his mobility though. He just needs to be smart.

mredskins 09-13-2021 01:57 PM

We are at the point in history again where we need to make a big trade on a big time QB and just fingers cross it works. Until you fill that role you are spinning tires. Even with Fitzmagic we were gone be lucky to be .500; we are lucky enough to play in a shit division, that helps us the most.

The Watson offer is our best bet, even if he is banned half a season or whatever. I am not even sure they have anything on him; if they did he already be punished. I highly doubt he gets a lifetime ban.

MTK 09-13-2021 01:59 PM

[quote=mredskins;1290234]I hear you but i don't think he is a huge downgrade from Fitz[/quote]

I don't think he is either, but I wish we got to see RF play and grow into this offense.