Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Locker Room Main Forum (http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   AROUND THE NFL WEEK 3 (http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=65059)

skinsfaninok 09-22-2022 10:09 AM

AROUND THE NFL WEEK 3

TNF

Steelers Vs Browns (YUCK)

Sundays Game of the week

GB / TB

SNF = Denver / SF

MNF = DAL / NYG

Denver has been awful on offense after all of that hype this summer lol

Dallas and NY will be a low scoring affair, both very good defense and bad offense.

Bills / Phins will be the game to watch

BaltimoreSkins 09-22-2022 12:09 PM

Re: AROUND THE NFL WEEK 3

Rodgers on McAfee show yesterday:
When speaking about (Elgton)Jenkins’ return from injury, Rodgers noted the mental hurdle that needs to be cleared, especially for a position that plants its feet and puts a lot of pressure on legs. “Getting over the block and getting out there, that’s the warrior’s mindset,” he said. “And I need the warriors to show up.”

Think Bakhtiari is listening?

WCommandersfan99 09-22-2022 12:20 PM

Some pretty good games this weekend. Hopefully ours is one of them. Interested to see the GB-TB game for obvious reasons. Also Buffalo-Miami could be good. Like the night games also Sunday and Monday. Looking forward to it- as always:)

skinsfan69 09-22-2022 08:21 PM

I don't have that Amazon shit so Va Tech WV for me. More entertaining game anyway..

Chico23231 09-22-2022 08:27 PM

[quote=skinsfan69;1322834]I don't have that Amazon shit so Va Tech WV for me. More entertaining game anyway..[/quote]

That used to be the game of the year…might have to tune in for old times sake

Wentz > Trubisky…Trub has that wind up to try to get the ball downfield

BaltimoreSkins 09-22-2022 09:54 PM

With current kickoff rules why would you ever bring it out of end zone? Glad to see other teams suffer from poor decisions too

punch it in 09-22-2022 10:54 PM

I absolutely hate Pittsburgh and im absolutely giddy that they thought they were good after week 1. Coming to a slow and painful realization that they are not.

MTK 09-23-2022 08:20 AM

The one good thing about games on Amazon is the picture is crystal clear, I think it’s 1080p with 4K coming down the road.

The networks need to catch up.

Giantone 09-23-2022 08:42 AM

[quote=punch it in;1322841]I absolutely hate Pittsburgh and im absolutely giddy that they thought they were good after week 1. Coming to a slow and painful realization that they are not.[/quote]

I can understand the hate but I have to tell you I have a soft spot for them. They are a well run organization with only ...what 3 head Coaches in the last 50 years? They just lost a Super Bowl HOF QB to retirement and then a QB they thought they could turn into a decent young QB for them in Haskins. I don't feel sorry for them but I would like to see them do well.

Giantone 09-23-2022 08:45 AM

[quote=MTK;1322851]The one good thing about games on Amazon is the picture is crystal clear, I think it’s 1080p with 4K coming down the road.

The networks need to catch up.[/quote]

Didn't watch it, saw last week . Was this week any better or were there still production glitches?

skinsfaninok 09-23-2022 08:46 AM

Steelers had their run, it's been over for a few years now and unless Pickett is Big Ben like, they will continue to be mediocre

skinsfaninok 09-23-2022 08:48 AM

[quote=Giantone;1322854]Didn't watch it, saw last week . Was this week any better or were there still production glitches?[/quote]

I only caught the 3rd QTR but it was good.

BaltimoreSkins 09-23-2022 09:19 AM

[quote=punch it in;1322841]I absolutely hate Pittsburgh and im absolutely giddy that they thought they were good after week 1. Coming to a slow and painful realization that they are not.[/quote]

It was definitely the lesser of two evils for me too. I think my hate of Deshaun Watson as a person is so strong that I hope the Browns lose every game.

htownskinfan 09-23-2022 09:46 AM

[quote=MTK;1322851]The one good thing about games on Amazon is the picture is crystal clear, I think it’s 1080p with 4K coming down the road.

The networks need to catch up.[/quote]

I hate that games are on Amazon, how are you supposed to record it if you want to,break out the vcr? And I tried to rewind it last night while watching,wouldn’t work worth a crap.
Edit:I realized after posting this they probably have a replay to stream and they do,so I don’t need to record it,but the rewind on it did not work worth a damn

mooby 09-25-2022 11:10 AM

[url]https://twitter.com/OklahomaBro/status/1573805299437375489[/url]

Not the NFL but damn this is scary. They really need to start teaching everybody from pee-wee football and up to protect the head in contact.