Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Locker Room Main Forum (http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Giants postgame (http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=64875)

skinsfaninok 09-16-2021 11:44 PM

Giants postgame

Holy shit that’s all I can say

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sdskinsfan2001 09-16-2021 11:46 PM

Re: Giants postgame

Hopkins got his job saved by that penalty.

Coff 09-16-2021 11:46 PM

This defense is horrendous.

skinsfaninok 09-16-2021 11:47 PM

Game all goes to #4. He’s actually pretty damn good.

Defense is horrible right now, they better make some huge adjustments before buffalo.

CY and Sweat need to get better at pass rush moves.

AG is a stud and Terry is Terry

SFREDSKIN 09-16-2021 11:50 PM

Our CB coach needs to go back to the drawing board, our secondary has gotten worked 2 games in a row. Miss Jimmy Moreland. If they don't fix the secondary, Buffalo is going to eat us up.

skinsfaninok 09-16-2021 11:52 PM

[QUOTE=SFREDSKIN;1291194]Our CB coach needs to go back to the drawing board, our secondary has gotten worked 2 games in a row. Miss Jimmy Moreland. If they don't fix the secondary, Buffalo is going to eat us up.[/QUOTE]

Luckily we have a long week to prepare but u are right, that Boy Josh Allen is a bad man. It could get ugly if we don’t get pressure on him. Wtf has happened to CY??

sdskinsfan2001 09-16-2021 11:53 PM

We're an offensive football team that has to support the defense.

Crazy though, the defense gets 1 stop in the 2nd half, and fuckboy (this is my now official name for Turner), calls a stupid fucking play and turns it over immediately. Then the D holds them to 3. The D played like ass until the last 2 possessions.

skinsfaninok 09-16-2021 11:53 PM

It was lucky but 1-0 in the division is always good to start with. Giantone good game my
Man

SFREDSKIN 09-16-2021 11:53 PM

[quote=skinsfaninok;1291197]Luckily we have a long week to prepare but u are right, that Boy Josh Allen is a bad man. It could get ugly if we don’t get pressure on him. Wtf has happened to CY??[/quote]

It's more like what's happened to our CB's and interior line.

EARTHQUAKE2689 09-16-2021 11:56 PM

[quote=Coff;1291187]This defense is horrendous.[/quote]

Specifically the LBs. We managed 4 sacks and some pressures in the first half and then they adjusted but our LBs can't guard anyone for like the 14th year in a row

EARTHQUAKE2689 09-16-2021 11:57 PM

[quote=skinsfaninok;1291197]Luckily we have a long week to prepare but u are right, that Boy Josh Allen is a bad man. It could get ugly if we don’t get pressure on him. Wtf has happened to CY??[/quote]

Josh Allen? The QB or the Linebacker for the Jags

CRedskinsRule 09-16-2021 11:57 PM

[QUOTE=SFREDSKIN;1291200]It's more like what's happened to our CB's and interior line.[/QUOTE]I think its every level of the defense. That said I did see some good plays by Davis. Hopefully he got more snaps and starts taking control of the defense.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

punch it in 09-16-2021 11:57 PM

From a purely entertainment standpoint that was unbelievably satisfying literally right up to the last second. Twists n turns and wtf’s out the wazoo. But i am deeply concerned as a wft fan about what i saw tonight. I don’t even wanna hear nfc east - Giants play us tough. Our fucking front 7 with what 4 first rounders got put in their place by a mash unit that was taking over for a college unit on the o line. And Scott Turner? Wtf is that guy smoking? Cus i dont want any. The good shit makes me think clearly. That guy is smoking shit weed and in 2021 u cant even get shit weed anymore. Our coaching staff is a big fuckin problem. I will enjoy this until next week. But we are not in any position currently to beat most of the teams on our schedule. Not. Even. Close.

SFREDSKIN 09-17-2021 12:01 AM

Three things that bothered me:

How do you let D. Jones run all over the field and not adjust

Opposing Receivers seem to be wide open on every play for 2 games now

Hardly any pressure on the QB for 2 games now

They have 10 days to fix this shit.

rocnrik 09-17-2021 12:01 AM

The giant fans have to be freaking out …😀 we need to enjoy this because if this D goes to Buffalo we lose by 20 or more … what the heck happened to this D ?? We keep this up and we are bottom …