Warpath

Warpath (http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php)
-   Locker Room Main Forum (http://www.thewarpath.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   New Redskin Coach Jennifer King (http://www.thewarpath.net/showthread.php?t=64575)

Schneed10 02-10-2020 11:30 AM

Re: New Redskin Coach Jennifer King

I just love these people that are fans of Ron Rivera only to turn around the second he hires a female coach, all of a sudden they are the experts on who is qualified to be a coach.

Schneed10 02-10-2020 11:31 AM

[quote=SunnySide;1244424]Youre missing the point. This is PC bull crap of just giving her a job she didnt earn. We all know there is no way this woman is the most qualified person for the position because of the simple fact that she is in fact a woman. Period.

Also, its being rumored that she, in fact, has never played a single snap in the NFL.[/quote]

:laughing2

Idiot

SFREDSKIN 02-10-2020 11:51 AM

For those who ask what has JK done? Here you go:

Rashad Ross on Jennifer King: “When things weren't going right, she was good at keeping my head in the game and understanding it."

[url]https://twitter.com/john_keim/status/1226480032874422275?s=21[/url]

sdskinsfan2001 02-10-2020 12:03 PM

This whole thread is turning into 💩💩💩

Whether I think she is the best candidate is irrelevant. I think Rivera is going to be a damn good coach for us so I'll put my trust in his decision making on his assistant coaches.

C'mon draft season, we need you here badly!!

EARTHQUAKE2689 02-10-2020 12:12 PM

[quote=Schneed10;1244423]We have more dipshits on this board than I thought.[/quote]

Soooooo many more.

MTK 02-10-2020 12:28 PM

New Redskin Coach Jennifer King

[QUOTE=sdskinsfan2001;1244429]This whole thread is turning into [emoji90][emoji90][/QUOTE]

It started off as pure shit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

httr198020 02-10-2020 01:03 PM

[quote=SFREDSKIN;1244427]For those who ask what has JK done? Here you go:

Rashad Ross on Jennifer King: “When things weren't going right, she was good at keeping my head in the game and understanding it."

[url]https://twitter.com/john_keim/status/1226480032874422275?s=21[/url][/quote] So what did she do exactly? Give him a blow job during halftime? So in other words she done nothing. We all know this is an affirmation action hire. This woman has no qualifications for this job and even if she did. There are men who obviously more qualified. We made a mistake by hiring Ron Rivera.

Schneed10 02-10-2020 01:10 PM

[quote=httr198020;1244434]So what did she do exactly? Give him a blow job during halftime? So in other words she done nothing. We all know this is an affirmation action hire. This woman has no qualifications for this job and even if she did. There are men who obviously more qualified. We made a mistake by hiring Ron Rivera.[/quote]

Sooo many dipshits.

Buffalo Bob 02-10-2020 01:15 PM

I played football through college. Even though I was an A student in the classroom, fleet of foot and strong as an ox I struggled with the mental part of the game. I guess I flat out had a low football I.Q. that could not be improved. I am pretty sure there is many a non athletic nerd type that trips over their own feet that understands X's and O's more than me just from being a hardcore fan of the game. For that reason I think it is not required to have played the game at the level you coach it, or even played the game at all.

httr198020 02-10-2020 01:27 PM

[quote=Buffalo Bob;1244436]I played football through college. Even though I was an A student in the classroom, fleet of foot and strong as an ox I struggled with the mental part of the game. I guess I flat out had a low football I.Q. that could not be improved. I am pretty sure there is many a non athletic nerd type that trips over their own feet that understands X's and O's more than me just from being a hardcore fan of the game. For that reason I think it is not required to have played the game at the level you coach it, or even played the game at all.[/quote]
That might be true but this woman has no qualifications for the job. She might be qualified to be a cheerleader keep something like that but not a football coach. What's next? We need more trans people as coaches in this league?

MTK 02-10-2020 01:34 PM

[img]https://media0.giphy.com/media/27EhcDHnlkw1O/giphy.gif[/img]

Schneed10 02-10-2020 01:36 PM

[quote=httr198020;1244437]That might be true but this woman has no qualifications for the job. She might be qualified to be a cheerleader keep something like that but not a football coach. What's next? We need more trans people as coaches in this league?[/quote]

Hahahahahaha. This post is what would come up if you Google: How to make the biggest ass of yourself as possible on the internet.

SkinzWin 02-10-2020 01:37 PM

Can we close this thread already? Before I get banned for saying something to Httr198020.

So just to rehash for the trolls on here who like to pretend they know what they are talking about (on a message board, not a meeting room. Because they aren’t coaches). Just because you may not have the greatest depth of knowledge with playing experience and x’s/o’s, Ron obviously sees this person he hired as an assistant coach has a particular skill set that was important enough to warrant being hired. Sometimes fit is a better indicator than experience.

P.S. httr198020, you’re a sexist P.O.S. and need to S.T.F.U.

SunnySide 02-10-2020 01:42 PM

I dont watch sports to have this pushed in my face. Push me and I push back. On the internet, anonymously at least. I wouldnt say how I really feel in pubic, Id get punched in my face and Im done with getting punched in the face. I dont like it.

CRedskinsRule 02-10-2020 01:46 PM

[quote=httr198020;1244437]That might be true but this woman has no qualifications for the job. She might be qualified to be a cheerleader keep something like that but not a football coach. What's next? We need more trans people as coaches in this league?[/quote]

She has worked with Rivera. She coached for the AAF pro league. She played in the women's pro league.

Let Rivera be a leader, as MLK Jr put it, "A genuine leader is not a searcher for consensus but a molder of consensus" and don't judge off of simple bias, but let the results show their record.

Schneed10 02-10-2020 01:48 PM

[quote=SunnySide;1244441]I dont watch sports to have this pushed in my face. Push me and I push back. On the internet, anonymously at least. I wouldnt say how I really feel in pubic, Id get punched in my face and Im done with getting punched in the face. I dont like it.[/quote]

You apparently are also willing to admit you have no spine on the internet, because you just did.

We don't just have a lot of dipshits around here, we have more low-character pieces of shit than I thought too.

SunnySide 02-10-2020 01:54 PM

[quote=Schneed10;1244443]You apparently are also willing to admit you have no spine on the internet, because you just did.

We don't just have a lot of dipshits around here, we have more low-character pieces of shit than I thought too.[/quote]

How could I have a spine on the internet? Thats like physically impossible. Im a person with arms and hands and the internet is ....

The Internet (portmanteau of interconnected network) is the global system of interconnected computer networks that uses the Internet protocol suite (TCP/IP) to link devices worldwide. It is a network of networks that consists of private, public, academic, business, and government networks of local to global scope, linked by a broad array of electronic, wireless, and optical networking technologies. The Internet carries a vast range of information resources and services, such as the inter-linked hypertext documents and applications of the World Wide Web (WWW), electronic mail, telephony, and file sharing.
[url]https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet[/url]

mooby 02-10-2020 01:56 PM

[quote=httr198020;1244434]So what did she do exactly? Give him a blow job during halftime? So in other words she done nothing. We all know this is an affirmation action hire. This woman has no qualifications for this job and even if she did. There are men who obviously more qualified. We made a mistake by hiring Ron Rivera.[/quote]

I think you're already at 6 feet, you can stop digging your own grave now.

mooby 02-10-2020 01:58 PM

[quote=SunnySide;1244441]I dont watch sports to have this pushed in my face. Push me and I push back. On the internet, anonymously at least. I wouldnt say how I really feel in pubic, Id get punched in my face and Im done with getting punched in the face. I dont like it.[/quote]

It's fun playing a jackass and I understand your tone, but you really should tag your posts with a sarcasm tag before someone takes you seriously.

jamf 02-10-2020 02:06 PM

Scott Turner was Quality Control Assistant( made sure Westbrook had enough blow and hookers) as a teenager for the 1999 Redskins, now he is returning as OC without any NFL experience.

Kyle Shanahan was also gifted a job in the NFL from Daddy.

Don't look now but Rivera and Del Rio have their sons, ZERO experience, on the coaching staff.

SunnySide 02-10-2020 02:07 PM

[quote=mooby;1244446]It's fun playing a jackass and I understand your tone, but you really should tag your posts with a sarcasm tag before someone takes you seriously.[/quote]

Look, I dont come on here to read and listen to other peoples opinions and stuff buddy. Poke the bear, get the horns.

edit -- ok im done. I apologize.

httr198020 02-10-2020 02:43 PM

[quote=SkinzWin;1244440]Can we close this thread already? Before I get banned for saying something to Httr198020.

So just to rehash for the trolls on here who like to pretend they know what they are talking about (on a message board, not a meeting room. Because they aren’t coaches). Just because you may not have the greatest depth of knowledge with playing experience and x’s/o’s, Ron obviously sees this person he hired as an assistant coach has a particular skill set that was important enough to warrant being hired. Sometimes fit is a better indicator than experience.

P.S. httr198020, you’re a sexist P.O.S. and need to S.T.F.U.[/quote]

I highly doubt that she has any qualifications for this job. I could care less about being called a sexist. Do I look like a liberal to you? As far as Ron Rivera, he hasn't done anything that warrants giving him the benefit of the doubt. He's only had three winning seasons out of nine. That's not even mediocre. That what you call bad. Not saying he's a bad coach. Just saying his judgement might not be the best. Hiring this woman is evidence of that.

FrenchSkin 02-10-2020 02:51 PM

I have a real hard time thinking any of httr198020's posts are serious.

If they are, out of curiosity for the human mind I'd truly like to meet this man. Not to debate, nor change his mind, just for the sake of being amazed by such a level of stupidity.

httr198020 02-10-2020 03:05 PM

[quote=CRedskinsRule;1244442]She has worked with Rivera. She coached for the AAF pro league. She played in the women's pro league.

Let Rivera be a leader, as MLK Jr put it, "A genuine leader is not a searcher for consensus but a molder of consensus" and don't judge off of simple bias, but let the results show their record.[/quote] She played in the women's pro league? LMAO! That is a joke, right?

QUOTE=FrenchSkin;1244450]I have a real hard time thinking any of httr198020's posts are serious.

If they are, out of curiosity for the human mind I'd truly like to meet this man. Not to debate, nor change his mind, just for the sake of being amazed by such a level of stupidity.[/QUOTE] Of course you don't want to debate me because that is not what she-male feminist lap dogs do. You all prefer personal attacks and childish name calling. "You're a sexist. You're racist. You're an idiot!" Outside of being emotional and irrational. You're so predictable. Go in your safe space and cry. I'm done with this thread.

MTK 02-10-2020 03:24 PM

[quote=httr198020;1244449]I highly doubt that she has any qualifications for this job. I could care less about being called a sexist. Do I look like a liberal to you? As far as Ron Rivera, he hasn't done anything that warrants giving him the benefit of the doubt. He's only had three winning seasons out of nine. That's not even mediocre. That what you call bad. Not saying he's a bad coach. Just saying his judgement might not be the best. Hiring this woman is evidence of that.[/quote]

On 12/30/19 you said the following about Rivera...

[I]This is an excellent hire. He is definitely one of the best coaches in football and the Panthers were stupid to fire him.[/I]

So now after hiring a woman as a [URL="http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001101636/article/redskins-name-jennifer-king-as-coaching-intern"]coaching intern[/URL] you're losing your shit??

Chief X_Phackter 02-10-2020 03:25 PM

[quote=SunnySide;1244424]Youre missing the point. This is PC bull crap of just giving her a job she didnt earn. We all know there is no way this woman is the most qualified person for the position because of the simple fact that she is in fact a woman. Period.

Also, its being rumored that she, in fact, has never played a single snap in the NFL.[/quote]

Nope. It's blatantly obvious that you sir are the one that is missing the point.

MTK 02-10-2020 03:26 PM

And I'd say her resume leaves her perfectly qualified to come on as an intern

[QUOTE]King most recently coached as an offensive assistant at Dartmouth College, working with wide receivers as part of a staff that led Darmouth to a 9-1 finish and Ivy League title. She gained a large portion of her football experience by starring as a seven-time All American quarterback and receiver for the Carolina Phoenix of the Women's Football Alliance from 2006-2017. Nicknamed "Jet," King also played receiver and defensive back for the New York Sharks and won the 2018 WFA National Championship in 2018 before playing receiver and safety for the D.C. Divas in 2019.

King also served as an assistant receivers coach and special teams assistant for the Arizona Hotshots of the short-lived Alliance of American Football. The Hotshots ranked second in yards per game and points per game with the league abruptly folded after eight games.[/QUOTE]

SunnySide 02-10-2020 03:41 PM

[quote=Chief X_Phackter;1244454]Nope. It's blatantly obvious that you sir are the one that is missing the point.[/quote]

Ive read this entire thread, all 5 pages, and I have yet to see anyone provide any evidence that she is not in fact a girl.

So, until that time, shes a girl [I]ipso facto[/I] she cant coach.

Come back with facts or dont come back at all.

httr198020 02-10-2020 04:04 PM

[quote=MTK;1244453]On 12/30/19 you said the following about Rivera...

[I]This is an excellent hire. He is definitely one of the best coaches in football and the Panthers were stupid to fire him.[/I]

So now after hiring a woman as a [URL="http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001101636/article/redskins-name-jennifer-king-as-coaching-intern"]coaching intern[/URL] you're losing your shit??[/quote] I still believe he's excellent coach but I have to question his judgement here. He didn't hired the best coach he could find. This woman lacks the credentials for the job. Personally, I'm getting tired of these title 9 hires to appease a bunch of sjws who probably don't even watch football. Now she could prove me wrong, but I doubt it

SFREDSKIN 02-10-2020 04:09 PM

Here more on JK, she has my vote:

[url]https://www.redskins.com/news/five-things-to-know-about-full-year-coaching-intern-jennifer-king[/url]

FrenchSkin 02-10-2020 04:12 PM

[QUOTE=httr198020;1244458]I still believe he's excellent coach but I have to question his judgement here. He didn't hired the best coach he could find. This woman lacks the credentials for the job. Personally, I'm getting tired of these title 9 hires to appease a bunch of sjws who probably don't even watch football. Now she could prove me wrong, but I doubt it[/QUOTE]How would you exactly know that she proved you wrong ?
On what ground do you think we are in position to evaluate the work of assistant coaches ?
Are you familiar with the resume of every other assistant coach we ever hired ? Are all of these resumes head and shoulders above her's?
Could you be kind enough to enlight us all with your profound and incredibly detailed football knowledge by giving us a feedback on each and every one of our assistant coaches from the past 3 years ?

EDIT: Replace "assistant coach" with "coaching intern" in my post. And realise you can't answer any of the questions asked in it.

Chief X_Phackter 02-10-2020 04:32 PM

[quote=SunnySide;1244456]Ive read this entire thread, all 5 pages, and I have yet to see anyone provide any evidence that she is not in fact a girl.

So, until that time, shes a girl [I]ipso facto[/I] she cant coach.

Come back with facts or dont come back at all.[/quote]

You mean like all the facts you have presented here that prove she's not qualified for the job, and she can't coach? Ok...

calia 02-10-2020 04:38 PM

I cannot believe that people have an issue with this. Seriously, what the fuck is your problem? I have one test: will she help the team win? I don't know, but I trust Coach Rivera to make that judgment (more than I would trust, say, anyone on this board). For anyone complaining about this being "PC" or "over the line" (I have no idea what line you're talking about), get a fucking grip. At least act like you're a tad more evolved.

I'll say it -- with no trace of sarcasm -- Welcome to the Redskins, Jennifer King.

I hate to see a thread bring out the ugly and stupid from this group. We're better than this.

FrenchSkin 02-10-2020 04:40 PM

[QUOTE=calia;1244462]I cannot believe that people have an issue with this. Seriously, what the fuck is your problem? I have one test: will she help the team win? I don't know, but I trust Coach Rivera to make that judgment (more than I would trust, say, anyone on this board). For anyone complaining about this being "PC" or "over the line" (I have no idea what line you're talking about), get a fucking grip. At least act like you're a tad more evolved.

I'll say it -- with no trace of sarcasm -- Welcome to the Redskins, Jennifer King.

I hate to see a thread bring out the ugly and stupid from this group. We're better than this.[/QUOTE]But. But... She has no dick...

Envoyé de mon SM-J320FN en utilisant Tapatalk

Chief X_Phackter 02-10-2020 04:40 PM

Some of us are, some of us are not...clearly.

MTK 02-10-2020 04:55 PM

All this drama over an intern.

What a joke.

MTK 02-10-2020 04:56 PM

A little more on her background, again, perfectly qualified to be an intern

[QUOTE]King was most recently an offensive assistant with Dartmouth College. She primarily worked with the wide receivers and created defensive scouting reports and secondary specific scouting reports for the wide receivers. Dartmouth finished the 2019 season 9-1 and captured the Ivy League Championship. The team averaged 33.3 points per game and averaged 382.4 yards per game.

King interned for the Carolina Panthers during the offseason in 2018 and 2019. In 2018, she was an intern wide receivers coach and assisted Lance Taylor with on-field development drills and in position meetings. She assisted with the creation of scouting scheme cards for the opposing defense and charted practice and in-game player participation and defensive schemes. In 2019, she returned to the Panthers in the role of intern running backs coach and worked with the running backs in organized team activities, mandatory mini camp and training camp. She worked one-on-one with rookies on playbook proficiencies and individual skill development along with analyzing drill efficiency and drill concepts. She worked extensively with Pro Bowl running back Christian McCaffrey.

In between her two internships with the Panthers, King was an assistant wide receiver coach and special teams assistant for the Arizona Hotshots of the Alliance of American Football. The Hotshots were 5-3 and tied for first place in the AAF Western Conference before the league disbanded. At the time of the league being dissolved, the Hotshots ranked No. 2 in yards per game (343.9) and points per game (23.2).

King has participated in NFL coaching clinics from 2015-18 and also took part in the NFL Women's Career in Football Forum in January of 2018. The forum was a highly selective two-day event which connected qualified female candidates for positions in football as coaches, officials, scouts and athletic trainers.

King also has experience as a player. She was a seven-time All American quarterback and wide receiver for the Carolina Phoenix women's tackle football team from 2006-17. In 2018 she played wide receiver and defensive back for the New York Sharks women's tackle football team and captured the 2018 WFA National Championship. Most recently, King played wide receiver and safety in the District for the D.C. Divas women's tackle football team in 2019.

King also has experience coaching women's basketball. She was the Head Coach of Johnson & Wales University Charlotte from 2016-18. During King's tenure the team had an 37-10 record and they captured the USCAA Division II National Championship in 2018. She was named the USCAA Division II National Coach of the Year in 2018. King also was an assistant coach on the Greensboro College women's basketball staff from 2006-16. During King's 10 years with the team, they went 136-54, won five conference titles and appeared in the NCAA tournament five times.

King holds a masters of science in sports administration from Liberty University and holds a bachelor of science in sports management from Guilford College. She was a member of the Guilford College women's basketball and softball team's from 2002-06.[/QUOTE]

httr198020 02-10-2020 06:12 PM

[quote=MTK;1244467]A little more on her background, again, perfectly qualified to be an intern[/quote]
She's not qualified at all.

MTK 02-10-2020 06:44 PM

[QUOTE=httr198020;1244472]She's not qualified at all.[/QUOTE]

So which is it, small dick or mommy issues

Just curious

httr198020 02-10-2020 06:47 PM

[quote=MTK;1244473]So which is it, small dick or mommy issues

Just curious

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote] What does having a small dick or mother issues have to do with this woman not being qualified? Damn you dudes even talk like females.