View Single Post
Old 07-15-2021, 08:32 AM   #20
sdskinsfan2001
Living Legend

Exclamation Re: Hunter Biden Art Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
LOL, you old trumpetts need to give it up ......................

Litigation Tracker: Pending Criminal and Civil Cases Against Donald Trump and Family.

https://www.justsecurity.org/75032/l...-donald-trump/

Originally published on Feb. 28, 2021; updated on July 6, 2021.

On both the criminal and civil litigation fronts, former President Donald Trump faces a bevy of lawsuits and investigations, with more cases likely to follow. Some are civil suits stemming from his pre-presidential business dealings. Others are defamation claims from women he allegedly assaulted. More still are criminal probes and civil actions that scrutinize his attempts to overturn the results of the 2020 election. The Chart below tracks all these cases. It will be continually updated as major legal developments occur.

These cases bear on two pressing questions. First, will Trump maintain his long streak of eluding legal liability in the face of so many lawsuits? Second, if Trump is held to account for illegal conduct, what impact will such a development have on his—and his family’s—political and business fortunes?

G1 going with his tried and true, if someone says something I don't like, call them a trumpett. Get at least a 2nd move. I can respond for you in any thread.

Daniel Jones is awesome and I hate Trump. We all got it!!

Last edited by sdskinsfan2001; 07-15-2021 at 09:20 AM.
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.05442 seconds with 9 queries