View Single Post
Old 06-09-2021, 06:42 PM   #70
CRedskinsRule
Living Legend

Re: Fitzmagic thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pervis_Griffith View Post
I am more bullish on the upcoming season after reading breakdowns on our defensive personnel, and the history of Rivera and Del Rio.

The biggest difference for the D this year will be forcing itself on the offense, instead of a bending-not-breaking approach that was employed last year. With that kind of Defense, your Offense can be more than just a ball control kind of attack.

And the offense has certainly added weapons all over the place, and beefed up the O-Line with versatile, relatively young, personnel.

Honestly ... this team could be way better than we're afraid to admit right now. We as fans are fighting 20 years of bad-football-PTSD, but if the pieces fall the way they look like they've been picked to do, this could be a special year.
I agree 100%. We all know it comes down to execution but across every level on this team there are top performers or rising stars. The energy and Rivera's get it done attitude seem to be overwhelmingly present. I do love that the team will get tested by a LOT of the elite qbs and defenses. IF they come together this could be a very special year.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
CRedskinsRule is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.04205 seconds with 10 queries