View Single Post
Old 06-10-2021, 09:00 AM   #73
punch it in
From a Land Down Under

Re: Fitzmagic thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissouriSkin View Post
So I donít mean this in a snarky way, Iím genuinely asking.....so what would your plan be with the worst starting QB play in the league...only one NFL caliber receiver....the only worthwhile TE on the roster is a converted QB....your OL starts Geron Christian and Wes Martin....and your best RB is a rookie with no training camp or offseason and was a WR 6 months earlier....whatís your plan? Honestly Iím amazed we did as well as we did. I think youíll see a much better and well designed offense this year.

Completely was behind the 8 ball as far as talent. Said that myself. But I just feel like he could have simplified things. I understand that is not a recipe for success but with our defense last year we just needed to be semi efficient on offense and he was calling plays like he was the 99 Rams. Idk. Im certainly willing to see what he can do this year. As for what would I have done Ö well Ö idk. Lol. Im not an OC in the NFL. I just remember not liking his play calls based on our offense and the situations. Because when you have lemons you need to make lemonade. He made shit-ade.
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.03883 seconds with 10 queries