View Single Post
Old 12-18-2020, 11:48 PM   #95
sdskinsfan2001
Sponge-worthy

Re: WFT v Seattle predictions/pregame talk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief X_Phackter View Post
Like MTK said, BIG opportunity for Haskins. I would love for him to give me a reason to jump on that bandwagon...we'll see.
I was glad we picked him and stuck with him through all of last year and the start of this year.

It's been all good news recently about him starting to get what it takes to be successful.

He has all the talent in the world, but if he can't translate anything from QB room/practice field to to the gameday field, the talent doesn't matter.

That pass to McLaurin that should have been easy pitch and catch for a 1st down and big play, turned into almost a game altering interception, killed me. You have to be able to do the basics.

And he is too talented to not have the ability to do it. He just needs to either work at it more and/or absolutely force himself to do it no matter how uncomfortable it makes him. I'd rather have him throw late with proper footwork than wing balls off his back foot that go sailing high.

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.06201 seconds with 10 queries