View Single Post
Old 04-29-2021, 10:48 AM   #63
skinsfaninok
Warpath Hall of Fame

Re: Draft Week Baby!! - Thread 3.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnonEmouse View Post
This was my thinking when I posted earlier. Put it this way, Top 2 picks are all but nailed on. 49ers wouldn't trade up unless shooting for QB, so Lance, Fields or Jones are gone at #3. Atl can still go QB but just about everyone is saying they'll take Pitts (and I don't see them ready to move on from Ryan anyway). Of arguably QB needy teams from #5 to #18, I only see Den, Car, NE and maybe LV as candidates, but with these moves and other needs I think that list comes down to Car (Darnold now, AN Other in 2-3?), NE (anyone to take over from Cam soon as) as possible and LV on the outside. IF NE trade up they have to be taking QB, and if they trade with Car then the latter is definitely not taking QB. Eagles, Vikes and Giants might take QB as a future prospect but I doubt it; no noises to that effect and all have bigger needs.

So while it wouldn't surprise me greatly if 5 QB's are gone by pick 11, I wouldn't be surprised either if one of those 3 were available at 19. Again, would you take one of them if they were available?
I would take Mac Jones if he was there at 19, I would move up to like 13-16 to take Fields or Lance. I'm not saying we should take a QB but if one of those 3 are around that spot, you def have to consider it

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.04650 seconds with 10 queries