View Single Post
Old 10-30-2018, 09:24 AM   #8
Buffalo Bob
The Starter

Re: Redskins win arbitration hearing against McCloughan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidSnake84 View Post
Do you really believe that Scot M. drank on the job here? I know he had issues with that in the past, but it just seems hard to believe to me, that he was showing up at redskins park drunk. Also keep in mind nobody seemed to mind that there are stories of Dan Snyder drinking crown royal in many of his meetings, as well as Bruce Allen having liquor bottles / accessories freely displayed in his office. I believe more than one poster here said that Bruce Allen brushes his teeth with Coors Light..

What point are you trying to make? Scot M. did not ever get intoxicated on the job? The Redskin front office are hypocrites if he was canned for excessive drinking while on duty?

My point was neither of those. It was the fact that an ex player who is employed by the team came out and said Scot M. was canned because of drinking. Whether or not that is true, is irrelevant to the fact most teams would have done anything to keep that behind closed doors. The old standby like "After speaking to Scot we decided it was time to go in a different direction." , would have been used to retain the dignity of the guy shown the door.
Buffalo Bob is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.05733 seconds with 10 queries