View Single Post
Old 04-19-2022, 01:16 PM   #365
SunnySide
Playmaker

Re: Supreme Court vacancy

No one here is going to Antifa or Proud Boy rallies. I doubt anyone has gone to a Biden or Trump rally. Why do we spend all our time attacking, defending or comparing the two extreme political ends?

All we do as americans, sit on our phones or computers and echo far right or far left talking points that few of us actually are apart of. Give me good schools, cops that dont pull me over for going 7 of the speed limit and get out of the way.

Theres no kindergarden tranny indoctrination, theres no war on christianity ... there is a kinda war with our border, energy sector, universal healthcare is looking more and more attractive

Debate:

- immigration and borders? how do they work, can we stop people from just walking over?

- health care, why do I have an 8k deductible and still pay a ton of month?

- actual constructive effective police reform (that means more money but to the right programs i.e. mental health units so cops are sent to deal w a bi polar teenager; reviewing no knock warrants)

- investors buying up single family houses

instead we fight over made fights like CRT or starbucks saying "happy holidays" instead of merry christmas
SunnySide is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements

Page generated in 0.05339 seconds with 10 queries